Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liv alight advice

Options
  • 15-01-2021 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi there
    I'm looking to buy a ladies hybrid to supplement my road bike, just for knocking around with the kids and possibly some summer weekend rides. I've ridden the liv alight and really liked it, I've been looking for the Liv alight 3 city for months now but can't find it anywhere. I've seen this one Giant Giant Liv Alight 3 Womens Sports Hybrid Bike, which is in stock and am wondering if the only difference is that it doesn't have the carrier on the back like the city one does. It seems to have all the other same specs.
    Otherwise has anyone else an suggestions? My budget is around €400 and defo can't go over €500.
    Thanks a million
    Ruth

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,572 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

a quick look would indicate that yes, the bikes are identical bar the carrier, mudguards, and kickstand.
    i'd say at that price, the usual big names - giant, trek, etc., will be hard to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Burts Bee

Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement