Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application online

• 15-01-2021 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hello
    Can anyone give positive feedback regarding any of the Irish banks for doing the mortgage application remotely?
    I have had the misfortune of doing completing two in the past with BOI Mortgage Maker team and it was a shambles. I would be grateful to hear from anyone with experience of an efficient bank!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

maxsmum wrote: »
    Hello
    Can anyone give positive feedback regarding any of the Irish banks for doing the mortgage application remotely?
    I have had the misfortune of doing completing two in the past with BOI Mortgage Maker team and it was a shambles. I would be grateful to hear from anyone with experience of an efficient bank!
    Thanks

I gather that the new Ulster Bank online application process is working well.

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement