If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YAS207

Options
  • 15-01-2021 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've just ordered this on the site just now. I probably should've checked what stock levels were like on here first. An idea if that is actually in stock right now?

Also, an idea how long delivery to Dublin is taking right now? I understand most logistics companies are out the door so just looking for an ETA if you had one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

py wrote: »
    Hey,

I've just ordered this on the site just now. I probably should've checked what stock levels were like on here first. An idea if that is actually in stock right now?

Also, an idea how long delivery to Dublin is taking right now? I understand most logistics companies are out the door so just looking for an ETA if you had one.

Thanks.
    Hi PY.

It has just ran out of stock today unfortunately.
    It should not allow you to purchase it via the website any long now the stock has all been sold.

We are no waiting on Yamaha to supply us more but they have no ETA yet for us.

The YAS209 has also ran out of stock and again we are awaiting more stock arriving from Yamaha.

Might there be another product on our website that might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭py

Hey,

Thanks.
    Hi PY.

It should not allow you to purchase it via the website any long now the stock has all been sold.

The YAS209 has also ran out of stock and again we are awaiting more stock arriving from Yamaha.

Thanks for the reply. Given it accepted my order earlier, perhaps I was the one who purchased the last remaining unit? Last 2 digits of the web order are 37 and I've just received my customer receipt via email too.

Hey,

Thanks.
    Hi PY.

Thanks for the reply. Given it accepted my order earlier, perhaps I was the one who purchased the last remaining unit? Last 2 digits of the web order are 37 and I've just received my customer receipt via email too.
    Hey PY.

You were indeed the lucky customer who snaffled the last one :)

It was dispatched earlier and hopefully you have received the tracking details via text from DPD?

If not let me know and I can PM them over to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭py

Hey,

Thanks.
    Hi PY.

Hey PY.

It was dispatched earlier and hopefully you have received the tracking details via text from DPD?

Fantastic news. Nothing from DPD yet but happy to wait for them to send it to me. Many thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.
    Hi PY.

Hey PY.

Fantastic news. Nothing from DPD yet but happy to wait for them to send it to me. Many thanks.
    I'll drop it in a PM to you now PY.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.