Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Brazilian wax

Options
  • 15-01-2021 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭

Has anybody done this at home with success? If so what products did you use and where did you get your method from.

I’m terrified I’ll rip my own skin off if I try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I wouldn't even attempt it. It's incredibly difficult to wax yourself as your body is basically hard-wired not to do anything it knows will hurt so it's next to impossible to remove the wax quickly and without any hesitation, you'll end up bruising the hell out of yourself. Even any wax therapists I've ever asked don't wax themselves.

I'd say just resign yourself to trimming/shaving til the salons open again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I think I’ll leave it as nature intended! Yeah I’ve done my own legs before and that was fine, but I can barely even handle somebody else doing the Brazilian never mind myself.

Advertisement