Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vaccine rollout

• 15-01-2021 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭

Can anyone access vaccine rollout numbers for Dublin 15.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,389 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

horse7 wrote: »
    Can anyone access vaccine rollout numbers for Dublin 15.

I don't know why you'd want to know, but my guess is they won't be compiled that way.

Yes incidences of infection are mapped geographically for obvious reasons, but vaccination will be shown demographically I would have thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

The dates for the hospitals and nursing homes have been published. Add to that paramedics, GPs, clinic staff. Think iwe probably have hundreds if not thousands of front line workers who work in settings beyond D15 so there is no way to compile data by area until vaccination of the general population begins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭A Knight of Ireland

Heard there is a Psych ward in Connolly hospital where every patient has the Covid. The kitchen and admin staff for the ward have been vaccinated already. The front line nurses have not been vaccinated. Seems fair doesn't it, that staff who are not anywhere near the patients are vaccinated and the frontline nurses are not ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,389 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Heard there is a Psych ward in Connolly hospital where every patient has the Covid. The kitchen and admin staff for the ward have been vaccinated already. The front line nurses have not been vaccinated. Seems fair doesn't it, that staff who are not anywhere near the patients are vaccinated and the frontline nurses are not ??

If it were not just something you'd heard, it might move me.

If it is as you say, then it would be the only residential healthcare setting in the State where thats the case. And you should be reporting the source to Leo Varadkar's office and asking why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

You heard!
    Ever by your standards that’s fairly pathetic attempt at gossiping and scaremongering.

• Advertisement

Thanks, Pat for that.

Yes, I have reported it to Leo Varadkar and Jack Chambers as a matter of urgency. The PNA (Psychiatric Nurses Association) is also involved as I know there are nurses on that ward who will be refusing to go to work without a vaccine from now on.

Thanks, Pat for that.

Yes, I have reported it to Leo Varadkar and Jack Chambers as a matter of urgency. The PNA (Psychiatric Nurses Association) is also involved as I know there are nurses on that ward who will be refusing to go to work without a vaccine from now on.

Nothing more than your usual unsubstantiated rumours and gossip.
    Why did you not report it to Roderick?

Seriously Pat...What do you want? Blood? Get a life

Roderick has also been informed but Leo and jack were first as I have had dealings with them personally before.

Seriously Pat...What do you want? Blood? Get a life

Roderick has also been informed but Leo and jack were first as I have had dealings with them personally before.

Considering your history on this forum eg. Boots in Roselawn, Roderick O’Gorman etc. I just find it incredibly hard to attach any note of credibility to your posts on this forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I find it hard to believe that COVID-19 is a D15 specific topic. The rollout of the vaccine is already in the public domain so can be found easily enough. This thread also has some unsubstantiated rumours, poor form from that poster.
    Yeah, so overall, not a great thread. Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement