Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does revenue accept n26/revolut?

• 15-01-2021 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

can't seem to find an answer for this - does anyone know if revenue accept an n26 account for you to be paid into should you overpay tax?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

They do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Hi,

can't seem to find an answer for this - does anyone know if revenue accept an n26 account for you to be paid into should you overpay tax?

Thanks.

I've been using N26 with revenue for about 5 years with no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The problem is not about anyone accepting payment with Revolut or others, but getting the likes of employers to accept SEPA salary payments to Revolut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

They actually take cash too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

The problem is not about anyone accepting payment with Revolut or others, but getting the likes of employers to accept SEPA salary payments to Revolut.

Wrong thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

McGaggs wrote: »
    Wrong thread?

No. I was pointing out that there is no problem with receiving payments.
    The only reason someone would raise an issue is, probably, they have come across some discussion about the likes of sending payments from Revolut, which, as I have pointed out is the reality.

Advertisement