Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Gameweek 19 Match Day thread

1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

117 (-4)

54k -> 30k

That's my 15th green arrow in 18 gameweeks and my 7th in a row.

The main downside is I wasted the TC chip on a disappointing KDB.
    Exact same score here, hit and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

137(-4) on BB. BB got me 24 points. Ive gone from 1.9 million to 360K in 5 gws. Was very close to quitting a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

116 (-4) gone from 1.2m to 490k

Liverpool have let me down badly in the last few weeks. Still grinding but let’s see can I get to 200k by GW25.. that’s the aim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

A disappointing 92 to follow on from a bad FH in GW18. Down to 101k but feels like I’m in a rut. A few players just not performing, so can see a hit or two being taken this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

A mediocre 99(-4) for the gameweek.

The Good - Beat the socks off cup opponent called Happy Feet.
    Won yet another H2H game.
    No Covid game cancellations post gw deadline.

The Bad - Brought Vardy and Foden in for that. Despite 10 goals scored for City and Leicester in the 4 games they played they return only 8 points between them.
    Despite gw rank of 1milli I drop 6k places.

The Ugly- 5 red arrows in 6 now. Drops me from 21k to 67k
    TC burned on Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

122 points all in.

Up 665k places to 995k, finally in the top million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

107(-8) thanks to the most predictable 8 points of all time, 6 for Martinez and 2 for two point Callum :) Up 136k to 620k now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,308 ✭✭✭COH

Great scores all round - fair play, especially to those who didnt get sucked into the gameweek 19 triple captain graveyard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

137 (-12). Bench boost contributed 13 so barely covered the hit but felt like a mini wildcard so set my team up well for future weeks. Up 450k to 440k. Have spent most of the season outside the top 2m so happy to finally make some progress. If I can finish season inside top 100k I’ll be delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

88 in the end thanks to the Villa trio. Dropped from 205k to 241k. It's been a slow bleed for a while now though. Could be a hit coming. Just realised I haven't taken one all season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,316 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

83 poor enough for 20 players. NAAHWT
    (Not At All Happy With That)
    No chips used/wasted is the only plus

Advertisement