Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek 19 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Well the logic has always been “if it’s a cross and it’s deflected or parried, it’s NOT an assist”. Same happened Chillwell this week. Would be a joke if it’s given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Only spotted there that KDB went off on the 59th minute. Have to feel for the KDB owners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

siblers wrote: »
    Only spotted there that KDB went off on the 59th minute. Have to feel for the KDB owners

Especially captainers (me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Captain here. Yeah...it's annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

stephenl15 wrote: »

Super especially triple captainers (me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

stephenl15 wrote: »

And triple captainers (me). One minute more and I’d have 6 extra points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

If that happened to me, I'd need to be left alone for a while to calm down . I'd be fairly angry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

If that happened to me, I'd need to be left alone for a while to calm down . I'd be fairly angry

Is it just me or is pep forever hauling big players on the 59th minute. It seems to happen a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

And triple captainers (me). One minute more and I’d have 6 extra points.

And he has so many nearly assists and nearly goals. If his hammy is gone I'll be gutted.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Well the logic has always been “if it’s a cross and it’s deflected or parried, it’s NOT an assist”. Same happened Chillwell this week. Would be a joke if it’s given.

Agreed and I have Fernandes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Is it just me or is pep forever hauling big players on the 59th minute. It seems to happen a lot.

he was injured, hardly going to leave him on an extra few minutes for anon FF players.

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    And he has so many nearly assists and nearly goals. If his hammy is gone I'll be gutted.

KDB this season is like Dusan Tadic of old. All fart and no s**t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Was he injured as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

dahat wrote: »
    Was he injured as well?

tight hamstring .... should be grand with a bit-o-rest, but with all things fantasy its best to ship him out now to avoid the price drop :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Yeah...........it's just you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Fernandes assist showing on the FPL site now. Think its fair myself(as an owner).

Fpl status in twitter have given the assist to Bruno!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Fernandes assist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Go Bruno !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Yay extra 9 points for me

• Advertisement

Fwiw I own Bruno and I think that's a joke. It take the fun out a bit when they decide on a whim to give certain assists. Imagine if you won/lost a mini league on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

The ball was going straight to Cavani, the keeper if anything deflected it away from him and he had to check back to knock it in. If it's meant to be based on intention it's a clear assist.

keane2097 wrote: »
    The ball was going straight to Cavani, the keeper if anything deflected it away from him and he had to check back to knock it in. If it's meant to be based on intention it's a clear assist.

Hahahaha ah stop, he's about 2 yards behind the cross, he's never getting there. Happy with the points but chilwell should have had his against Fulham as well then. It's more about consistency than anything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

keane2097 wrote: »

Not sure what game where you watching - the ball wasn't going to reach Cavani if the keeper didn't touch it.

I have Bruno so happy - but there is no consistency if that's an assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Agreed and I have Fernandes.

Which goal was this? Would like to see a video of it. As per the rules, I was expecting this assist to be given to Bruno and so it has proven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hahahaha ah stop, he's about 2 yards behind the cross, he's never getting there. Happy with the points but chilwell should have had his against Fulham as well then. It's more about consistency than anything else.

It’s not about whether he was getting there though. As per the rules, literally comes down to the intended recipient. I need to find this Chilwell to compare it to.

CSF wrote: »
    Which goal was this? Would like to see a video of it. As per the rules, I was expecting this assist to be given to Bruno and so it has proven.

https://twitter.com/ManUnitedENG_/status/1351992804004737035?s=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Absolutely, ridiculous inconsistency

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    It’s not about whether he was getting there though. As per the rules, literally comes down to the intended recipient. I need to find this Chilwell to compare it to.

I mean they say it wasn't significantly altered in direction either, I mean if areola didn't touch it it literally was no where near cavani. I'm not disputing he was the intended target but there is no consistency in their decisions . There was another city one and a Solly march one there a few weeks back that different decisions were made in and it makes you think.

Advertisement