Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek 19 Match Day thread

1535455565759»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

ElTel wrote: »
    140 (-4)
    Zouma no show reduces the BB to 14pts.
    Screaming a lot in the second half as another goal for Watkins might have got me a draw in H2H against FHFC

With last weeks 43 (-8) I total 171 for the two GWs

Cant really beat myself up for last weeks move that cost me points and committed me to BB because it enabled this week's successful hit. One door closes....

OR 627k (Up from 1.4M)

Early Watkins goal had me worried. We both needed the points too, hopefully that will lift me out of the relegation zone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

120. Hopefully into top 50k overall rank. BB and TC still available to me. And squad in decent position for next few weeks (i.e. no KDB or Vardy crisis transfer to make).

Happy enough with how I got through these last two game weeks (used FH in 18).

Only downhill for the second half :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

131(-4) sees a rise from 196K to 70K.

Frittered away my TC chip on Salah the main donwside....he was my second lowest scoring player.

Through in the cup and back in contention in a couple of mini leagues.... although main rival in one league got 160 on BB :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

126 all out. No hits. TC used, if I used BB instead it would be 1 point less.

Up 1M ranks overall and gained points on everyone in my ML so HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

108 on bench boost with just the 8 points from the bench and 8 points from captain Vardy. Get to my target of braking the 100 so HEWT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

124 (-4) no chips used. Aston Villa trio of Matinez, Targett , Grealish saved my bacon. Very HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Treading flipping fantasy water ranked 1.2m up from 1.5m around where I have been for most of the season. Scored 96 equal to the top 10k according to livefpl.
    But it is only about 25 above the average.

This definitely seemed like a moving week for most who had the likes of Stones, Antonio or a bench boost with west ham and arsenal players.

I used my TC on KDB if I did not I would have been even worse off. Even though he only scored 8.

Finally I have realised it is crucial to keep an eye on what the fantasy football hardcore 'influencers' and the obsessed are doing. If many are suddenly doing BB and you are - you have to ask if it is the correct decision.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Below average 72(-4) sees me drop from 101k to 232k which lost all the ground from my FH. Glad I didn't waste TC on KDB though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Targett laughing at me from the bench with 18 points, and Sanchez sniggering beside him with a clean sheet for the last week. My average 72 could be a lot more palatable 95.

Oh well, I'll be pissed off with myself for a short period, but will go again mid-week.

Matty Targett transferred himself out for GW19 if it makes you feel any better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

117 (-4)

54k -> 30k

That's my 15th green arrow in 18 gameweeks and my 7th in a row.

The main downside is I wasted the TC chip on a disappointing KDB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

117 (-4)

54k -> 30k

That's my 15th green arrow in 18 gameweeks and my 7th in a row.

The main downside is I wasted the TC chip on a disappointing KDB.
    Exact same score here, hit and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

137(-4) on BB. BB got me 24 points. Ive gone from 1.9 million to 360K in 5 gws. Was very close to quitting a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

116 (-4) gone from 1.2m to 490k

Liverpool have let me down badly in the last few weeks. Still grinding but let’s see can I get to 200k by GW25.. that’s the aim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

A disappointing 92 to follow on from a bad FH in GW18. Down to 101k but feels like I’m in a rut. A few players just not performing, so can see a hit or two being taken this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

A mediocre 99(-4) for the gameweek.

The Good - Beat the socks off cup opponent called Happy Feet.
    Won yet another H2H game.
    No Covid game cancellations post gw deadline.

The Bad - Brought Vardy and Foden in for that. Despite 10 goals scored for City and Leicester in the 4 games they played they return only 8 points between them.
    Despite gw rank of 1milli I drop 6k places.

The Ugly- 5 red arrows in 6 now. Drops me from 21k to 67k
    TC burned on Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

122 points all in.

Up 665k places to 995k, finally in the top million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

107(-8) thanks to the most predictable 8 points of all time, 6 for Martinez and 2 for two point Callum :) Up 136k to 620k now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Great scores all round - fair play, especially to those who didnt get sucked into the gameweek 19 triple captain graveyard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

137 (-12). Bench boost contributed 13 so barely covered the hit but felt like a mini wildcard so set my team up well for future weeks. Up 450k to 440k. Have spent most of the season outside the top 2m so happy to finally make some progress. If I can finish season inside top 100k I’ll be delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

88 in the end thanks to the Villa trio. Dropped from 205k to 241k. It's been a slow bleed for a while now though. Could be a hit coming. Just realised I haven't taken one all season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

83 poor enough for 20 players. NAAHWT
    (Not At All Happy With That)
    No chips used/wasted is the only plus

Advertisement