Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB app on iPhone not working today?

• 16-01-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I tried to log in too my AIB app earlier to transfer money but every time I put in my number it says there is new security and if I click on it, it will update. I did that but it says not working due to technical issues. I rang the AIB banking support but nobody answering at all - it just cuts off straightaway saying due to Covid not as many staff are working, Also was told app not working on iPad/iPhone but from tomorrow morning at 2am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I tried to log in too my AIB app earlier to transfer money but every time I put in my number it says there is new security and if I click on it, it will update. I did that but it says not working due to technical issues. I rang the AIB banking support but nobody answering at all - it just cuts off straightaway saying due to Covid not as many staff are working, Also was told app not working on iPad/iPhone but from tomorrow morning at 2am.

I just logged in and mine is working fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I tried to log in too my AIB app earlier to transfer money

There was a maintaince window this morning, between 02:00hrs and 08:00hrs and payments could not be made durimng this period.

Should be ok now

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Thanks for replies guys. Still not working- I’ll ring AIB if someone answers the phone.
    Just screen shot what appears - I still cannot log in even if I don’t want to update.

Advertisement