Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Recovery

Options
  • 16-01-2021 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, my mother in law accidentally ruined a video and photos of my wedding , it was on an SD card from the camera and it now just shows light blue lines across the photos and unplayable video, is there a way to reverse this please ? or does anyone know of any cheap data recovery places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Do you have a card reader on you computer?

Could try Recuva?

The safest way would be to clone the card first and work on the cloned copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Weffer

Thanks a million, I’d never heard of recuva,just downloaded it and scanning the SD card with it, fingers crossed ��

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Just noticed on Google that some top ad results have Recuva in their ad title but the one I'm thinking of is by ccleaner.

https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva#

Should be free. Hope it finds what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Weffer

Thanks for that !

Advertisement