Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone had a Covid 19 vaccine yet? - poll added 02/05

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

The oh so rare blood clots are starting to become more and more common.

What happens one year down the line? There are zero data available. Madness!:eek:

Somebody said you've the same chances of getting a blood clot as winning the lotto. But as a friend said to me, he would rather win the lotto!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭MAULBROOK

Sore arm (pretty much dead) for a day, slightly dizzy spells and very tired. All were gone within 2-3 days.

Snap, got it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Slightly sore arm and an allergic reaction to idiots spreading conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Yes - Moderna second jab
    First AZ jab in Feb, didn't feel great for a few days afterwards. Second AZ jab yesterday, no issues, slightly tired.

My vagina is sore though, which is weird because I'm a man. Stupid AstraZenica!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭gipi

Yes - J&J
    Bellie1 wrote: »
    Had first dose of Pfizer yesterday. Arm sore when lay on it during night but hardly noticeable otherwise. One thing I've noticed this morning is a feeling of mucus being at top of my throat. Feel constant urge to clear my throat . Could be totally unrelated, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere as a side effect. Annoying more than anything

I had my first Pfizer yesterday and feel exactly the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Yes - Moderna first jab
    gipi wrote: »

I had that but as I have Hay Fever which is very similar I just put it down to the vaccine triggering my Hay Fever symptoms.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Yes - J&J
    Threads merged

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 439 ✭✭FutureTeashock

Where's the "no, I haven't had a vaccine and I don't intend to take one" option?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

The oh so rare blood clots are starting to become more and more common.

What happens one year down the line? There are zero data available. Madness!:eek:

This was originally a thread about vaccine side effects but a mod has went and lumped it with this thread. Somebody is afraid of the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭corkie

Yes - AZ second jab
    johnmck wrote: »
    Won't be taking a rushed to market "vaccine" that has only got emergency use authorisation

Lots more scientific information about one particular covid drug here

https://bit.ly/vaxxbombshell
    ^^^ hpv-vaccine-side-effects(.)com/bombshell-interview-about-covid-19-vaccine/

Check the url here: - https://urlscan.io/result/593e30da-517e-4a26-acf3-f0a57f1e215f/

Why do people insist on using shorturls in forums? Don't you know must people are weary about clicking on them. Oh the badly created website told you to use it?

• Advertisement

Yes - Moderna first jab
    corkie wrote: »
    ^^^ hpv-vaccine-side-effects(.)com/bombshell-interview-about-covid-19-vaccine/

Check the url here: - https://urlscan.io/result/593e30da-517e-4a26-acf3-f0a57f1e215f/

Why do people insist on using shorturls in forums? Don't you know must people are weary about clicking on them. Oh the badly created website told you to use it?

Didn't click just reported it like I do every bitly link I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Yes - Moderna first jab
    Where's the "no, I haven't had a vaccine and I don't intend to take one" option?:confused:

Because it's a thread to discuss any after affects, or not, of having it. There's other threads for those not having the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Yes - J&J
    I had pfizer on Thursday today is Sunday and I still have a headache. Anybody else experience the same?

The vaccination center was well run, plenty of staff, I got thanked for waiting. There was a real 'let's beat the Nazi's atmosphere'. I knew I had the vaccine after wards slightly light headed. Felt really tired the next day, didn't go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Bellie1

Yes - J&J
    gipi wrote: »

Only lasted a few hours. Interesting you had too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Don2017

cloudatlas wrote: »
    . There was a real 'let's beat the Nazi's atmosphere'.

What do you mean by that that's a strange statement to make ?

Yes - J&J
    Don2017 wrote: »
    What do you mean by that that's a strange statement to make ?

Just a war time sense of everyone doing their bit for the cause. Nazi's= coronavirus.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Don2017

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Just a war time sense of everyone doing their bit for the cause. Nazi's= coronavirus.

ok i get you now. I thought you were saying the injection centre's had a nazi atmosphere to it.

Yes - Moderna first jab
    ok i get you now. I thought you were saying the injection centre's had a nazi atmosphere to it.

Certainly more German than Irish in its organisation :)

Yes - J&J

Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭boccy23

Yes - J&J
    Had a Pfizer 1st dose yesterday and all was fine.

Today, sore arm and a weird slightly hungover feeling, like that extra pint you shouldn't have had!

• Advertisement

Yes - J&J
    Had my first dose of Pfizer in Citywest earlier. Feeling slightly tired now but that could be anything really. No arm pain and feeling relieved for getting things under way.
    Have to say, really impressed with the setup in Citywest. Got there at 11.50 and was out at 12.25 even with lots of people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭rogber

First Astrazeneca yesterday (in Germany). Bit of a temperature, nausea, very tired today. Like that feeling after too much booze, a dodgy takeaway, and 4 hours sleep. Hoping for better tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Had my first dose of Pfizer in Citywest earlier. Feeling slightly tired now but that could be anything really. No arm pain and feeling relieved for getting things under way.
    Have to say, really impressed with the setup in Citywest. Got there at 11.50 and was out at 12.25 even with lots of people there.
    I was in there at the same time.

Feeling a bit like I'm home from a medium haul flight . Not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Dante

Got my first jab of Pfizer today up North, 30 years old.

Slightly sore arm but otherwise feel grand. Have a blocked nose too but I put that down to a Covid test I got this morning before the jab.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

boccy23 wrote: »
    Had a Pfizer 1st dose yesterday and all was fine.

Today, sore arm and a weird slightly hungover feeling, like that extra pint you shouldn't have had!

Yes, had first dose of Pfizer on Saturday am. Tired with headache later that day. I get that ‘slightly hungover feeling’! Arm slightly sore. Slept really well that night. Next morning when I got up, mild vertigo/ hungover feeling as room was spinning. Mild headache which was easily numbed with panadol. Went for a sleep that afternoon. Fine again now. Arm isn’t even sore.

Yes - Moderna first jab
    Maybe it just seems that way, but are younger people having more minor affects? Nobody I know from 60 upwards had even a sore arm with 1st or 2nd jabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Yes - Pfizer first jab
    1st dose of moderna today. Sore arm and slight headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Yes - J&J
    Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Maybe it just seems that way, but are younger people having more minor affects? Nobody I know from 60 upwards had even a sore arm with 1st or 2nd jabs.
    I don't think they raise their arms high enough to feel the pain. I felt nothing until evening when I proceeded to take my top off before bedtime...
    Got Pfizer first jab earlier today, 41yo. Tired, worn out and general unwell feeling all day.

Yes - Moderna first jab
    j@utis wrote: »
    I don't think they raise their arms high enough to feel the pain. I felt nothing until evening when I proceeded to take my top off before bedtime...
    Got Pfizer first jab earlier today, 41yo. Tired, worn out and general unwell feeling all day.

:rolleyes: I reckon I raise my arms as high as yours and probably more often too.

But, no hungover feeling, no shivers etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Irishjg

Yes - Pfizer first jab
    First Moderna jab taken on Monday. Grand except for a sore arm yesterday. Seems to be ok this morning. Took paracetamol 8pm last night.

Advertisement