Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone had a Covid 19 vaccine yet? - poll added 02/05

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

Yes - Moderna first jab
    second AZ yesterday. After being hit like a ton of bricks after the first dose I was expecting an easy time....
    Got it at 5pm yesterday, felt fine but a bit dizzy in the evening.
    Headed to work this morning at 7am (I work in a vaccination centre) feeling drowsy and by 9am I was almost asleep at the desk. I felt like I had taken 6 sleeping pills!! I was working through a huge crowd and my words weren't coming out very well, felt very disconneceted. I went for a sleep in my car at my break at 11am and was sent home at lunchtime as I couldn't keep my eyes open.
    Slept all afternoon and still feel wrecked. Arm very sore this time too. Wasn't expecting this.

I'm done with vaccines now. No boosters for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Yes - J&J
    1st dose Pfizer. Sore arm but no more thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Got 2nd AZ vaccine on Sat. Absolutely no side effects whatsoever, unlike 1st dose when my arm was swollen & very sore x 3 days. Also exhausted x 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Yes - AZ second jab
    J&J today at 1pm.

Arm is quite achey.

Been taking panadol every couple of hours. Feel a bit of a hangover like headache coming on so trying to get the water in. Fingers cross there is no fever during the night…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Yes - Pfizer first jab
    So got my second moderna this morning had to drive from cork to Portlaoise for it. Got in nice and early and was out quick enough.
    I was going to hang around a bit and get lunch and head back to cork after lunch but on advice of lady giving the vaccine I headed back straight away before any reaction kicked it.
    So now 12 hours after jab .. arm is already quite sore and I have that hangover feeling starting and had hot flushes earlier as well . Definitely reactions hitting me a lot quicker than after first jab and I am wrecked tired ( could be the 6 hour return journey) .
    Went to bed at 9 but even though very tried not a chance of sleep so now up again and very restless.
    Fingers crossed I can somewhat function tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Got my first Pfizer dose yesterday at noon. Was grand all day yesterday, maybe a bit tired, but other than that just a sore arm.

Woke up a few times during the night with what seemed like fever dreams, and woke up this morning feeling wrecked, and a little achey. I've had much worse doses.

Off topic: The website update is pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Got first Pfizer on Wednesday, had a dead arm until today, starting to get back to normal, other than that I’ve been fine.

genuinely questioning as to whether or not I want the 2nd dose?!! I know multiple people now who are fully vaccinated and have tested positive. I’m 36 and healthy.

Advertisement