If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGCX

Options
  • 17-01-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Really interested in purchasing an LGCX just trying to decide between the 55 or 65 inch model, leaning at the moment to the 65 inch but price is a factor, I see it had been reduced at one point to €1979 which is within my budget

Maybe a silly question but will ye have a reduction again on the 65inch at any stage?

Thanks
    Laura

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Really interested in purchasing an LGCX just trying to decide between the 55 or 65 inch model, leaning at the moment to the 65 inch but price is a factor, I see it had been reduced at one point to €1979 which is within my budget

Maybe a silly question but will ye have a reduction again on the 65inch at any stage?

Thanks
    Laura
     Laura,

Thanks for the post, and great choice, the OLEDs are amazing!

We don't know of price changes in advance unfortunately! We do have a 14 Day Price Promise though so if you do purchase and the price drops within 14 Days we can refund the difference.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Laura,

We don't know of price changes in advance unfortunately! We do have a 14 Day Price Promise though so if you do purchase and the price drops within 14 Days we can refund the difference.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

I see theres a special offer running for LG OLEDs this week - 10% off - Will ye be doing this offer at all?

Thanks
    Laura

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Laura,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

I see theres a special offer running for LG OLEDs this week - 10% off - Will ye be doing this offer at all?

Thanks
    Laura
    Hi Laura.

We are also running the 10% off deal on the LG OLED's.

Just click on the product and the codes are listed in the product description.
    Get 10% OFF GBP £ price  using voucher LG10

Get 10% OFF € price  using voucher LG10€
    Enter the code on the basket screen and bingo 10% off :)

Any issues please let me know.

Hi Laura.

Hi Kenny, thanks for the reply, would you be willing to throw in the headphones in the sale aswell?
    Would need delivery to Cork, If I ordered today when would I get it?
    Thanks a mill, Laura

Hi Laura.

Hi Kenny, thanks for the reply, would you be willing to throw in the headphones in the sale aswell?
    Would need delivery to Cork, If I ordered today when would I get it?
    Thanks a mill, Laura
    Hi LauraW7746.

Unfortunately the free headphones was a different promotion and it has now finished and been replaced by the 10% off.
    We are unable to link promotions together.

We are currently operating on 5-7 days for delivery.
    Once ordered our courier would be in touch after a few days with your delivery details.

Any questions please let me know.

• Advertisement

Hi LauraW7746.

Unfortunately the free headphones was a different promotion and it has now finished and been replaced by the 10% off.

Once ordered our courier would be in touch after a few days with your delivery details.

Placed my order earlier with ye Kenny, ordered the 55CX, think you replied to my email, can't wait to get it!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi LauraW7746.

Placed my order earlier with ye Kenny, ordered the 55CX, think you replied to my email, can't wait to get it!
    Thanks so much for the order LauraW7746!

It's an amazing TV, you'll love it! If you do have any issues please don;t hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

It's an amazing TV, you'll love it! If you do have any issues please don;t hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

Hi Guys

Just checking to see if the TV will be dispatched today?
    Order number on invoice is Snipped
    Thanks
    Laura

Kind regards

David

Hi Guys

Order number on invoice is 255453
    Thanks
    Laura
    Hi Laura.

The TV has been dispatched to you :)

I'll drop the courier a call and see if I can get the ETA yet for you and revert back ASAP.

Kind regards

David

Hi Guys

Order number on invoice is 2554536
    Thanks
    Laura
    Hey Laura.

The TV is due to be delivered to you tomorrow.

I can call them again tomorrow and get the time for you as they can only give this on the day of the delivery.

• Advertisement

Hey Laura.

I can call them again tomorrow and get the time for you as they can only give this on the day of the delivery.

Great! Thanks a million Kenny!
    Just wondering would you know of any companies you could recommend for installations in Cork?

Hey Laura.

Great! Thanks a million Kenny!
    Just wondering would you know of any companies you could recommend for installations in Cork?
    Hi LauraW7746.

I'm not too sure to be honest.

I know some in Dublin and Wicklow but not Cork unfortunately.

Hi LauraW7746.

Hi Guys

Would you be able to check estimated time of delivery today?

Thanks, Laura

Hi LauraW7746.

Hi Guys

Would you be able to check estimated time of delivery today?

Thanks, Laura
    Hi Laura.

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I had been tied up at the store with deliveries.

Have you had you order delivered yet?

If not I will chase they courier straight away.

Hi Laura.

No not delivered yet, if you wouldnt mind, thanks

Hi Laura.

No not delivered yet, if you wouldnt mind, thanks
    Hi Laura.

I've had word back from the courier that they are running a little behind and it will be Thursday due to the Holiday tomorrow for Saint Patricks day.

It will still arrive within our 5-7 day time frame and I'll check again on Thursday to get the time they will drop it to you.

Hi Laura.

I've had word back from the courier that they are running a little behind and it will be Thursday due to the Holiday tomorrow for Saint Patricks day.

It will still arrive within our 5-7 day time frame and I'll check again on Thursday to get the time they will drop it to you.

Hi Kenny,

I see I'm not the only customer who has had an issue with delivery times etc

Would you mind also refunding my order please?

I would have had no problem with waiting if I was told this 1st day... to be told yesterday the TV would arrive today and having no communication until I asked because clearly until my msg, you also thought the TV was due to arrive today is very disappointing

Thanks
    Laura

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Laura,

The guys are finished for the day unfortunately and we are closed tomorrow - we have had a run of several issues just yesterday and today with couriers which I am just starting to try to investigate - please accept my apologies.

if you can mail me the details to sales@richersounds.ie I will contact the courier on Thursday ( again unfortunately they are all closed until Thursday) and arrange a refund for you straight away.

Again, apologies - I will get to the bottom of what the issue is and revert asap,

Best regards,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Laura,

The guys are finished for the day unfortunately and we are closed tomorrow - we have had a run of several issues just yesterday and today with couriers which I am just starting to try to investigate - please accept my apologies.

if you can mail me the details to sales@richersounds.ie I will contact the courier on Thursday ( again unfortunately they are all closed until Thursday) and arrange a refund for you straight away.

Again, apologies - I will get to the bottom of what the issue is and revert asap,

Best regards,

John McDonald

Email sent requesting refund
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Laura,

that is all processed for you this morning and we have dropped you a mail,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.