Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Hubs

• 17-01-2021 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    I have a Samsung Soundbar and I want to get a bluetooth hub that I can connect to the soundbar /TV and then allow me to connect multiple different wireless bluetooth speakers, they would all be within 10-15 meters of the hub. I need to be able to pair the speaker using the standard pin code etc........ As example I have a hottub with speakers in it and I would like to connect them so that the TV sound come through the hot tub as well as the Samsung soundbar , during the summer I would like to have some outdoor speakers that would also transmit the sound......

There are several product out there but its a matter of getting the one that works best and is most flexible

Thanks in advance

Advertisement