If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer

Options
  • 17-01-2021 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi Team

I am looking to replace an old Mission 10" Active subwoofer that I had connected to a Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar mostly for TV.

Wondering if you have any deals / demo on Subwoofers - want to spend around €200 - not to fuzzed with scuffs etc, I am only going to use this for like 6 months also - just want a bit of low end back for movies and tv. Would prefer to have Frequency & level control, remote not important. 

Shipping to Galway

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

swe_fi wrote: »
    Hi Team

I am looking to replace an old Mission 10" Active subwoofer that I had connected to a Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar mostly for TV.

Wondering if you have any deals / demo on Subwoofers - want to spend around €200 - not to fuzzed with scuffs etc, I am only going to use this for like 6 months also - just want a bit of low end back for movies and tv. Would prefer to have Frequency & level control, remote not important. 

Shipping to Galway

Many thanks
    Hi swe_fi,

I actually have a great del on the Gen 5 Monitor Audio Bronze W10 subs in walnut. They retailed at around £500 but we have brand new stock available in walnut for £225/249 euro and it's an amazing sub for the money:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12913-monitor-audio-bronze-w10-walnut-walnut-subwoofer.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Thanks David for quick response, that looks good. Edit: Have ordered now - looking forward to getting this. Great service making recommendations on a Sunday afternoon :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks David for quick response, that looks good. Edit: Have ordered now - looking forward to getting this. Great service making recommendations on a Sunday afternoon :-)
    Cheers For the order Swe_Fi.

We will get it dispatched out to you as quickly as possible.

If you have any issues please let us know.

Sub arrived this morning - thanks a lot for great service, looking forward to hook this up now

Sub arrived this morning - thanks a lot for great service, looking forward to hook this up now
    Thanks for letting us know that it has arrived Swe_Fi

If you ever need anything in future please drop us a post :)

• Advertisement

Just for anyone else looking for a sub- this is a great piece of kit and working really well. Very tight sounding as it Is sealed even if it is ridiculously overkill for me in a small living room playing mostly How to train your dragon etc... :-)

Takes some tweaking to get the right frequency and power to get a seamless sound profile with the Yamaha sound bar but works pretty well now for what it is and my use. Just concerned with upgradeitis creeping on now...

Just for anyone else looking for a sub- this is a great piece of kit and working really well. Very tight sounding as it Is sealed even if it is ridiculously overkill for me in a small living room playing mostly How to train your dragon etc... :-)

Takes some tweaking to get the right frequency and power to get a seamless sound profile with the Yamaha sound bar but works pretty well now for what it is and my use. Just concerned with upgradeitis creeping on now...
    Hi Swe_fi.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your setup :)

If we can ever help in any way in future please let us know.

Thanks as always for the business.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.