Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Ah thats the funny Aussie girl, I thought she was with that female goth type group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

We need Bra and Panties matches back. (except for Nia Jax, no one one wants to see that).

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

We need Bra and Panties matches back.
    give it a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

WWE style sadly.
    Cut on impact and it makes it look more "impactful" - NJPW doesn't do that. Old school WWF never did that too.

I've a theory they do it because more cuts is to tap into a sensory thing. Basically the more they cut, and shake the camera, the more engaged the viewer will be. Unfortunately it leads to a total sensory overdrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

''She loves having fun'

F*ck off Cole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Charlotte end up getting into the match someone? With Bayley possibly or Io Shirai?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We need Bra and Panties matches back.

No we don't.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've a theory they do it because more cuts is to tap into a sensory thing. Basically the more they cut, and shake the camera, the more engaged the viewer will be. Unfortunately it leads to a total sensory overdrive.

It's even more infuriating in tag matches than any other time I find for some reason. Possibly because there's more competitors or something

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus Liv Morgan is quality

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sirsok wrote: »
    Charlotte end up getting into the match someone? With Bayley possibly or Io Shirai?

Wouldn't have an issue with that per se...

• Advertisement

Man outside of the champions and top contenders, the main roster women's division is not good. It's very bad.

Botchamania!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

awww no, not Billie.

It makes it look more action packed then it is, more movement to go along with all the movement all ready.

It's way too much.

Bahahaha that was funny

Man outside of the champions and top contenders, the main roster women's division is not good. It's very bad.

Yeah there's absolutely no depth to it really.

Spark Plug Morgan.

Thanks Cole.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Omackeral wrote: »
    Spark Plug Morgan.

Thanks Cole.

He just said it as I read this :D He's some can of piss...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Mandy with a tribute to Titus during the entrance

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah there's absolutely no depth to it really.

No exaggeration, so much of this wouldn't look out of place in a 90s diva match. A complete mess.

I dunno something feels odd about this show. There's a touch of the Triplemania about it.

• Advertisement

Correction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great here comes Tamina. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus I'd hate to be that guy when he sees Vince

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Jesus, the botching is contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,529 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WM 37 night 1 will be remembered for the bad weather and Botches,.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Why is tamina still a thing??

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Why is tamina still a thing??

She's there what, 10 years now? And is still as awful as she was when she started. Honestly no idea why she's still there myself.

No exaggeration, so much of this wouldn't look out of place in a 90s diva match. A complete mess.

I dunno something feels odd about this show. There's a touch of the Triplemania about it.

Something seriously off about the crowd, opener started off slow, had a heel win.

Then this turmoil match with characters that have had absolutely no development in a long time if ever.

No one gives a ****e honestly about this match and arguably the tag team division in general.

Sirsok wrote: »
    Something seriously off about the crowd, opener started off slow, had a heel win.

Then this turmoil match with characters that have had absolutely no development in a long time if ever.

No one gives a ****e honestly about this match and arguably the tag team division in general.

Fear not, Shane O Mac will save the show with an electrified (literally) elbow drop from the top of the cage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Can we bring the weather delay back? It ran more smoothly than this match did at least.

Advertisement