Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Tamina pulling double duty at WrestleMania. Finally giving the people what they want.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Honestly they'd have been better putting Tamina and Natalya out first and just running through all the other teams than what we got served up there.

Anyways, it's over. We knew it wasn't gonna be great and thankfully it's out of the way now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭ThePott

It's that time of year again where Natalya gets a random unexplainable push.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That was a dreadful match.

80% of those women shouldn't be wrestling, in my opinion. The entire NXT's women's roster puts them to shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭ThePott

The CFO$ curse strikes again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,529 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I’ll be really disappointed if this isn’t the match of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

That Seth Rollins promo was the "sideshow bob going for mayor promo" rip off. But the simpsons had a punch line. :p

... "sideshow bob is a two time convicted attempted murderer.... vote sideshow bob for mayor!"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

CrossFit Waluigi surely takes the win here.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going to say 30 swings

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Going to say 30 swings

37 for how many WrestleManias would be cool :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Boy, you can really hear the difference between 25,000 people and 75,000 people. Especially in an open air stadium.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've always really liked how quickly Seth Rollins can run to the top for the Superplex or similar. This swing thing has been daft but fun, Rollins is the perfect guy to be on the receiving end of it.

That corkscrew... *chef's kiss*

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The Stomp to Uppercut was crisp.

Clean as a whistle

Great match

Now push Cesaro

That uppercut and then an aeroplane spin! That was so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

YES!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Cesaro is ****ing class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Cesaro v Lashley would be unreal

• Advertisement

I know it's been said so many times but the amount of jabronis on camera with no masks on.

Cesaro v Lashley would be unreal

I was thinking that actually. A move to Raw would be really great, the Smackdown main event scene is sorta stacked whereas you have erm... Drew and Lashley really on Raw at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

They tried hard, they condensed a 20 +minute match into like a 12(?) minute match. Rollins does very little for me and some of his offence looks silly and weak and his mid match promos are a nonsense so that took it down a bit for me. Still the Cesaro feel good moment has been more than earned. ***1/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Omackeral wrote: »
    I know it's been said so many times but the amount of jabronis on camera with no masks on.

Oh who cares. Enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭cagefactor

Dolph should have been let go years ago, never drew a $

sirmanga wrote: »
    Oh who cares. Enjoy the show.

I do. That's why I said it.

Can we just give Big E one of the big belts. He's just money.

They really should of turned big E heel turning on new day but obviously won't happen tonight

Necro wrote: »
    Can we just give Big E one of the big belts. He's just money.

It has to happen down the line surely? He's too charismatic not to and a beast.

• Advertisement

That Caesaro win was the first really big crowdpleaser of the night by the looks and sounds of it (although you can't trust the sound on WWE). Glad that Big E was there to into Kofi and Xavier. Looking forward to this, AJ is rarely a disappointment on a big night.

Advertisement