Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Fair ****s to Shane, that was some bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Some bump to take off the cage in fairness to him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It was always gonna be about the "spot", whatever it was. Looked like a sore bump.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean Braun went from winning the title to this in a year. It was grand. Just go away Shane please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Braun doing his job going against Shane.
    If it was anyone else who wasn't held in 'high regard' it would have been a squash. Shane isn't a wrestler in the traditional sense after all.
    It was what it was.
    Am sure Braun got 20 grand. So be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Necro wrote: »
    I mean Braun went from winning the title to this in a year. It was grand. Just go away Shane please.

Okay I will so......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sirsok wrote: »
    Okay I will so......

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bi9k9y9qsyco0o0z4jn7qkkb6wrt58qdue6kw0ztd&rid=200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Those loud piped in “one more match” chants during the Bella segment of that video was genius level trolling. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

The WWE Hall of Fame gives me the creeps. It's all fake. Especially this year with the THQ crowd noise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

mental bump by Shane. delighted X-Pac came out first for the NWO spot there hahaha

• Advertisement

Just seeing that Warrior award package they showed.

It's gas. Like Warrior was a guy who held up Vince for money. He was also a guy who never tried to get better - the story goes, as told by Jim Ross, is that when Sting and Warrior were tagging back in the day, Sting would try to get better. Warrior just didn't give a toss.

All Warrior did was throw reckless clotheslines and have a disregard to who he was working with. Yet here we are, watching an award being given out, is that not a little messed up?

Titus must feel super trolled. As a black man hosting with Hogan and now holding high an award which has the logo of a man who hated gays. Quite a weekend for old Titus. A team player if ever there was one.

Remember when a fella tackled Bret Hart at the HoF ceremony a few years back? That was mental

What level of tomfoolery is this now? I mean I get it but why?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,252 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got to love the NWO, Turned into some farce near the end but the original run was legendary

Wtf is going on

sirmanga wrote: »
    Titus must feel super trolled. As a black man hosting with Hogan and now holding high an award which has the logo of a man who hated gays. Quite a weekend for old Titus. A team player if ever there was one.

Titus seems to be a great over-all human being. However, one could state he is coming off as an "Uncle Tom" tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,528 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I’m guessing Johnny’s new surname will be

Johnny Eats the Pin so the Miz doesn’t.

Irrationally annoyed some of the rabbits only have one ear. I mean it should be the least of my worries but it's really annoying me for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

I bloody hate how WWE use celebrities.

I'm so sh1tfaced that I thought Adam Rose was making a comeback there for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭ThePott

They couldn't give Damian Priest some actual fire for his entrance?
    I don't think they much interest in the guy after Bad Bunny leaves.

ThePott wrote: »
    They couldn't give Damian Priest some actual fire for his entrance?
    I don't think they much interest in the guy after Bad Bunny leaves.

They spent it all on Bad Bunny's truck :pac:

Bunny getting the HHH entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

WWE is a roster of total geeks... and Bad Bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭T.V Eye

Does every NWO member get a ring?
    Would cost them a bomb to produce that many.

Bad Bunny is already a better seller than The Bucks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That pop tells you Meltzer was talking out of his hole, like that's new.

I'd love if Miz just squashed Bunny in 30 seconds :pac:

I always get a kick out of the lads who hate Dave Meltzer end up talking about him more than anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Pity they couldn’t get an established celebrity name for this match, like Bruce Willis or Linda Martin. You know, big ticket draws.

Never heard of this rabbit until the Royal Rumble.

Advertisement