Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

We get this video package where it looks like this great generational rivalry, rather than a feud centered around a sommelier and the tag partners not getting along trope. 

• Registered Users Posts: 60,522 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All the pipes in fan noise really is distracting especially when the cameras pan to a dead crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder were the crowds mics damaged ?

The pyro for Rollins fecked up

Can't help that they have all been drenched while wearing masks. Can't be very comfortable.

This is so weird. It's like they want you to forget everything they've done on their TV from the Rumble to now. Like none of it was canon?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,234 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus Sasha looking well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭cagefactor

the fake crowd noise is one of the most retarded idea's ever for this. just like static in the background, it's way too loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

sirmanga wrote: »
    I was hyped for Mania just because I thought the crowd would be electric.

But they've been dead. Weird vibe all night.

I feel the same, it's what I was looking forward to most with the card itself being so meh

The piped in cheers ruin it for me completely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jaysus the front row crowd directly facing the camera are as miserable!

jeez Cole is making a claim that Banks is the best ever, gimme a break, good wrestler with the right opponent but stale character.

Oh not this crying sh1t again. Grow up!

• Advertisement

Had a feeling Sasha was winning but don't think they will have 2 baby faces losing in Drew and Belair

cagefactor wrote: »
    jeez Cole is making a claim that Banks is the best ever, gimme a break, good wrestler with the right opponent but stale character.

Bell to bell she's easily WWE's best ever female wrestler. Easily.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The difference in talent between these two and that tag team turmoil crew earlier is absolutely staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That double spin DDT is cool.

Proper main event match this, it really is such a shame they bollocksed up the build with Reginald and the atypical 'frenemies' nonsense that Sasha's character is not even suited to.

Necro wrote: »
    The difference in talent between these two and that tag team turmoil crew earlier is absolutely staggering.

Having eye candy is still in Vinces world

Crowd dead for this

Really good match.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Cole ya thick cabbage :pac:

Thigh slapping at its best.

Their going to be fined.

• Advertisement

maybe its me but i notice almost no selling in this at all from Bianca. Literally none

That hair whip sounded nasty! Great match, really enjoyed that.

The right result

That guy got very close to getting over the barriers

About 5 people excited there the other 24995 could give a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭ThePott

Great match, glad they made the right choice. Belair is a star in the making.
    Loved it, very deserving of the main event spot.

Decent first night aside from that shambolic women's tag.

We've gone from Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels to these two as a main event. My God. What a terrible time to be a fan. I'm out of here.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Decent first night aside from that shambolic women's tag.

Agreed. Drew VS Bobby was a great scrap with a surprise result, Cesaro/Rollins great, Tag match with Bad Bunny better than it had any right to be, enjoyed the story of the New Day/AJ & Omos match and thought the main event was brilliant.

Lowlights were the woejaysus Turmoil and the Cage Match which, Shane's spot aside was very poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

Awful first night of Mania, hopefully 2moro be better

• Advertisement

Excellent, physical, incredibly well laid out. I've minor gripes, but I'll leave them out. Bianca is a very good pro wrestler with a great upside and can do athletic things that very few people can do. Her strengths were accentuated here.

Sasha though was tremendous. She is tremendous. A top notch performance, her stuff looked great, she took the physicality, it takes two to dance and Bianca more than held up her end but it was a dance guided expertly by Sasha Banks.

I'm somewhere between ****1/4 and ****1/2

Advertisement