Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 20 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think i will bank the transfer in the hope to be able to use them for planning towards some of the skinny DGWs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Trey13 wrote: »
    Not an Arsenal fan by any means but by all accounts ESR seems nailed on to start for them. It looks like Arteta is happy to go with ESR and Saka. I'm thinking of doubling up on them as they both look impressive fpl wise.

Double up - means a lot of extra cash floating around and with no strikers really performing - where you going to put the money?

I may do a boring transfer of Adams to Watkins - although he might miss a lot of chances he does get them and with a possible TGW or two DGW he's worth having at his price imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Double up - means a lot of extra cash floating around and with no strikers really performing - where you going to put the money?

Could get a killer defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Arsenal have horrible fixtures approaching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

CSF wrote: »
    Arsenal have horrible fixtures approaching

Yes.

Its all fine putting goals past worst teams in the league, but when they go to Danny Ings and co next week, boy Arsenal Fan TV will be back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Trey13

The intention would be to have
    KDB Bruno Son Saka ESR
    Kane Bamford Brewster?

It looks like I’ll have enough for it. Going to bank this week and then make moves for it.

Trey13 wrote: »
    The intention would be to have
    KDB Bruno Son Saka ESR
    Kane Bamford Brewster?

It looks like I’ll have enough for it. Going to bank this week and then make moves for it.

Yea but just seems like you'll have a lot left in the bank for defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭505_

ESR definitely one to watch. Think I'll hold Soucek for now though, West Ham's fixtures aren't bad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Zouma to Stones, will wait until after City play tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

505_ wrote: »
    ESR definitely one to watch. Think I'll hold Soucek for now though, West Ham's fixtures aren't bad.

Soucek looks to be playing more as a defensive mid since Antonio returned from injury. I think we've seen the best of him. Saka looks more promising going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Will probably bank then maybe do Soucek to Maddison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Appealling.

I'm half annoyed that he scored tonight as he might rise in price sooner now.

Fitz* wrote: »
    Appealling.

I'm half annoyed that he scored tonight as he might rise in price sooner now.

He and Leicester have a great run of games right up to GW36,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Soucek/Robertson to Maddison/Stones is very tempting. Even for a -4. Could wait a week but fancy them to cover the hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Yeah I'm giving good thought to a -4 to go Soucek & Lacazette -> Maddison & someone.

Have 6.9 to play with and Antonio if the choice jumping out at me. But I don't want to spend the full amount as I am leaning towards shifting funds to the back and stick with 5 midfielders (Saka KDB Sterling Son Maddison) for 3-5-2.

Brewster is a trap. Fabio Silva? Will only be a sub so not really expecting returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Fitz* wrote: »
    Brewster is a trap. Fabio Silva? Will only be a sub so not really expecting returns.

If you're going 3-5-2 though, do you really want to spend 5.2m on the cheap striker? I've Brewster and he's rubbish but have him third sub all the time unless I'm really stuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Will go Soucek to Barnes, with 3-5-2 my intention, persisting with Vardy for a bit longer.

Actually like the look of Barnes-ESR-KDB-Fernandes-Son in midfield, with Antonio and Vardy up front (DCL in reserve).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

After shipping out Dallas,Raphina and Martial for Dias,Maddison and Antonio for a -4.
    Antonio and Dias will go up in next two days so had to move.

I love how we've all forgotten about Grealish and have this images of midfield players - for a lad who has 3 games to make up I'd say he would be in a lot of teams soon enough

Bruno, Son, Grealish, Maddison and KdB/Salah could be a template in a few weeks time.

On Brewster as extra_Gravy said your more than likely never going to be playing 3 up front given there is no form and there is more value in defenders so having someone who will get your a guaranteed 1 point if needed for 3rd sub, is a no brainer. Before, people have notions of Brewster going to be a Greenwood/Kane and banging in goals - but I'd say those notions are long gone and he's an enabler now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

I'm some ape, taught my laptop was acting up. Make Transfer button wouldn't click..... Sure I've 4 City players.....

Tried to get in Dias for Taylor!

*Dias and Antonio to go up in price tonight it looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Kinda want to use a wildcard this week, but i know there's more DGW ahead so i might use it down the line.

Otherwise it'll be Konsa to Wan Bissaka

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

bmorrissey wrote: »
    Kinda want to use a wildcard this week, but i know there's more DGW ahead so i might use it down the line.

Otherwise it'll be Konsa to Wan Bissaka

I would quite happily use it this week if I didn't feel like I was simply chasing points... the players I wanted all scored but didn't have the Stones (:o) to go to -12 or do the WC last week

Will wait til the matches are over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Already done Salah to KdB.

Looking at TAA & Raphina to Maddison & 4.5m defender for -8

As week after can do Soucek to Barnes then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Robertson and Soucek to Stones and Grealish

Leaves me with a midfield which I’ve been trying to get to for a good while

KDB Salah Bruno Son Grealish

Also tempted by Maddison but Grealish is more reliable over longer time periods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Raphinha and somebody out for a hit for Grealish/Maddison and somebody else.

Salah or Bruno to make way perhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Neto to Maddison and I've .2 to spare after it

If KdB is injured that will be a pain to address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

If KdB is injured that will be a pain to address

Replace with Gungdogon and imagine all the money you then have to spend elsewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Replace with Gungdogon and imagine all the money you then have to spend elsewhere!

But will he start!!!

Advertisement