Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman assaulted at knifepoint in Dublin *MOD WARNING ADDED TO OP*

Options

Comments

Strumms wrote: »
    Well they did SFA as I said already when my cousin reported suspicious behavior at their house and adjoining properties...

Different case

• Registered Users Posts: 25,492 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

bubblypop wrote: »
    Different case

Naturally but certainly indicative of some views and experiences with Gardai there, anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

People have been talking about Balbriggan for years on this site.

This is from 2012

Poster A They've destroyed that town

Poster B Totally the opposite, the multiculturalism that lives in this town has totally regenerated it.
    Your post reeks of bigotry and intolerance

After hearing women on the radio today saying they're afraid to walk the town alone at night and being asked not to wear earphones while walking.

I wonder how that poster B feels now?

Poster B will more than likely still have their head in the sand.

Naturally but certainly indicative of some views and experiences with Gardai there, anyway...

So a call that gardai don't go to is somehow the same as a call where gardai were at scene in 5 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

So a call that gardai don't go to is somehow the same as a call where gardai were at scene in 5 minutes!

You can be nitpick and be pedatinc all you want.

At the end of the day there are women, who are are now afraid to walk in Balbriggan on their own at night and advised on radio to not wear earphones.

You'd probably call the racist.

• Advertisement

You can be nitpick and be pedatinc all you want.

At the end of the day there are women, who are are now afraid to walk in Balbriggan on their own at night and advised on radio to not wear earphones.

You'd probably call the racist.

What are you talking about? Why would I call them racist?
    Perhaps you are confused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Yes, they are always useless. They got there in five minutes but they didn't even think to check the local area and pull up a few of them to see if any of them had a knife on their person. Yes I stand by what I said, they are fecking useless.

I watched a young lad have a large knife removed from his jacket just over a week ago by Balbriggan gardaí. It was around lunchtime during the week, with no apparent build up to the situation. They are obviously doing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

What are you talking about? Why would I call them racist?
    Perhaps you are confused

I'm not the one confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,492 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Gardai failing to carry out and discharge their duties as to protect the public on both accounts going by what we are told .

Gardai failing to carry out and discharge their duties as to protect the public on both accounts going by what we are told .

Really?
    How did they fail their duty here? They were at scene in 5 mins, seems like a very good response time, don't you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

Kivaro wrote: »
    ...This thread is being derailed again by the same few posters; those who will thank the very last post on the thread when it is closed, as it will be mission completed for them. Can't have us discussing white people being attacked by blacks in Ireland ...............

Can't you see you're spouting the exact same bollocks you were accusing the BLM in Clonee of a week back ffs. You're fcuking obsessed with race...that's all you can see it seems...peoples' colours. A woman was viciously attacked by 3 three little cnuts and all you can think to say on it is "hey, I think they were black". Is that why they attacked here, because they're black? Is that your argument? That's what black people do?
    I have a newsflash for you...that's what little cnuts do nevermind their colour. Do you think promoting race division is helping?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

Has this ever happened before were 3 Irish scumbags attacked a woman with a knife for no reason ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Big Gerry wrote: »
    Has this ever happened before were 3 Irish scumbags attacked a woman with a knife for no reason ?

Not in balbriggan anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Doctor Roast

They were there in 5 mins but yet you say they are useless?

As far as I'm aware it happened in or around Bath Rd.
    The garda Station is literally across the road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

Big Gerry wrote: »

They pushed a Chinese woman in the canal...cos she was Chinese??

newmember? wrote: »

That’s a racially motivated attack then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Wilhelm III

Can't you see you're spouting the exact same bollocks you were accusing the BLM in Clonee of a week back ffs. You're fcuking obsessed with race...that's all you can see it seems...peoples' colours. A woman was viciously attacked by 3 three little cnuts and all you can think to say on it is "hey, I think they were black". Is that why they attacked here, because they're black? Is that your argument? That's what black people do?
    I have a newsflash for you...that's what little cnuts do nevermind their colour. Do you think promoting race division is helping?
    Do you think these young, laughing men would have attacked, and slashed with a knife - a young black women, walking on her own?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I dont think they did it because she was Chinese. They did ut because they are scum preying on vulnerable people for kicks.

They might be racist, but they are 100 percent scum.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I dont think they did it because she was Chinese. They did ut because they are scum preying on vulnerable people for kicks.

They might be racist, but they are 100 percent scum.

Exactly. It should be a consideration in these situations but can’t be taken as a fact. Innocent until proven guilty.

Do you think these young, laughing men would have attacked, and slashed with a knife - a young black women, walking on her own?

Probably. Who ever did it are just scum. Who knows their true motovations. Youre assuming its race related.

Who ever attacked her are scum and should be brought to justice regardless of their colour.

• Advertisement

Theres little scummers everywhere. They all pick on people because they are vulnerable.

These lads are gonna pick on who they consider an easy target.

Lets say 3 white lads see a big built Indian bodybulder in great shape, looks like a tough bastard.... they wont pick on him.

They will pick on the nerdy white lad who looks like a young rodney trotter. Its because they are easy targets. If ya switch they races the nerdy lad gets it everytime.

Probably. Who ever did it are just scum. Who knows their true motovations. Youre assuming its race related.

Who ever attacked her are scum and should be brought to justice regardless of their colour.
    I agree with your second point, but I honestly believe they would not have - no way, they are too similar - too close, it would be like attacking your own sister, or your mother or your auntie or your granny - they would not do that, not here - and of course, the woman would very likely know who they are - not to mention the repercussions from the black community themselves - it would be totally unacceptable to do this to one of your own, I should imagine.

I agree with your second point, but I honestly believe they would not have - no way, they are too similar - too close, it would be like attacking your own sister, or your mother or your auntie or your granny - they would not do that, not here - and of course, the woman would very likely know who they are - not to mention the repercussions from the black community themselves - it would be totally unacceptable to do this to one of your own, I should imagine.
    Youre wrong my friend.

I seen this **** all the time growing up. They pick on whomever is weaker than them to make themselves feel good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

These lads are gonna pick on who they consider an easy target.

Lets say 3 white lads see a big built Indian bodybulder in great shape, looks like a tough bastard.... they wont pick on him.

These groups are fearless ,the will jump on anyone because they have numbers and work as a pack big ,small ,young ,old, men, women , gardai .
    They don't care and if they all have knives 3 knives vs one usually ends with the one person on the ground in a critical medical condition.

Youre wrong my friend.

I seen this **** all the time growing up. They pick on whomever is weaker than them to make themselves feel good.
    Again - I agree with your second point, but not the first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Gatling wrote: »
    These groups are fearless ,the will jump on anyone because they have numbers and work as a pack big ,small ,young ,old, men, women , gardai .
    They don't care and if they all have knives 3 knives vs one usually ends with the one person on the ground in a critical medical condition.

This is very true, they'll square up to anyone as long as their friends are behind them. But it works both ways, they'll be quick to leggit when one gets knocked out.

First thing to do is run out of any situation that looks ropey.

If there's no choice, don't ever curl into a ball on the ground, it literally invites them to gang on top and pummel.keep getting to your feet.
    Pick one face out of the group and concentrate on them no matter what; take one out and the rest generally wither away like the little rats they are. Even if you get over-run, you'll have damaged one of them at least.

But yeah, everyone is prey to these gangs, some are easier targets but it won't stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

They were there in 5 mins but yet you say they are useless?
    Do you live in Balbriggan? I don't think so or you would know that the people of this town have been complaining for years now that the Gardai are not doing enough. The poster is correct the incident happened about a 2 min walk from the station. The Gardai are not doing enough to protect the people of Balbriggan and thats a fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Posted after midnight and all riled up. I don't understand much of the post.
    The thugs who attacked the lone mother with a knife and tried to permanently scar her are the ones promoting race division. We are hearing a number of cases in the last few weeks alone of black people with knifes or broken bottles with the victims all being white. And the gang in Blanchardstown racially abusing and threatening people because they are white? The perpetrators of these crimes are the people promoting race division.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Youre wrong my friend.

Yes, its not a race issue, its a scumbag issue. 95% of the black/white/purple/orange communities think these people are scumbags.

But they will be free to do it again, as there are little if any consequences (if they are even caught).

• Advertisement

Yes, its not a race issue, its a scumbag issue. 95% of the black/white/purple/orange communities think these people are scumbags.

But they will be free to do it again, as there are little if any consequences (if they are even caught).

And the excuse that the guards wont get involved because of their skin colour doesn't wash with me.

Local native scummers in my area arent dealt with either and they are white. Guards just dont have the powers to deal with them. Once they are under 18 they just get slaps on the wrists. No punishment.

Then they grow into adult scummers and get a rake of suspended sentences.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement