Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband - Help

Options
  • 18-01-2021 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

I need some advice. I signed up with Eir on the 25th of November to get connected to home broadband and phone. At the time they promised me it would be connected within 7-10 working days. However, the technician came on the 4th of December and said that as it was a new connection he would have to get utilities to complete the job. Whatever that means? We then received a text from Eir saying connection would be the 7th December. Nothing happened, constantly ringing them but you know what their customer service is like, it would be easier to contact a Tibetan monk!

Anyways, Christmas passed and we got a new date for connection for 20th January. I have been ringing them and have bee told a number of times that all it says on their system that the contractor has been notified and it will be completed by the 20th January.
    I asked who the contractor was and told it was the KN group. I then rang the KN group enquiring about the installation and they said they have not received the order from Eir! I then rang Eir back stating this to them, to be told that all that is on their system is that the contractor will complete the installation by 20th January!
    Can someone give me a heads up on what I can do next? Eir customer service is wearing me down!
    Tagged:

Advertisement