Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH for beginning a discussion

Options
  • 18-01-2021 1:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 3

I started a thread by asking how a man's job can affect his dating chances. I got a few replies and a discussion started. I've been banned from AH by the mod 'Necro' for trolling. I don't understand the logic of this decision. Surely it could have been moved to another sub forum like relationships if the topic wasn't appropriate for AH?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can look at this for you. Please provide the conversation you had with the mod where you attempted to resolve the issue.

• Site Banned Posts: 3 PatioSunrise

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I can look at this for you. Please provide the conversation you had with the mod where you attempted to resolve the issue.

You can't see that yourself? I'll just make another account if I'm ever bothered to post here again. You'd think a forum that had a dwindling membership wouldn't be actively driving people away...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another? That would make number 3,578 by my reckoning, but I wasn't around when you started your rampage so will have missed a few

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement