If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.x speakers set

Options
  • 18-01-2021 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭

I have been playing with the idea of 3.x speaker set for a while.

I started to think about Q-Acoustics 3030i+3090ci or 3010+3090c+3070s, all in black or graphite. I know that with 3030i I won't be getting as much rumble as with the dedicated sub, but I am not really looking for CPR in the living room while the idea of less boxes of is really apealing to me.

Are you running any promotions on the speaker sets at the moment? Any sensible alternatives? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

grogi wrote: »
    I have been playing with the idea of 3.x speaker set for a while.

I started to think about Q-Acoustics 3030i+3090ci or 3010+3090c+3070s, all in black or graphite. I know that with 3030i I won't be getting as much rumble as with the dedicated sub, but I am not really looking for CPR in the living room while the idea of less boxes of is really apealing to me.

Are you running any promotions on the speaker sets at the moment? Any sensible alternatives? 
    Hi grogi,

Thanks for the post!

The 3030i would definitely give more bass than the 3010i as it has the larger cabinet and driver. None of them would match the depth that a sub can go to though so if you do watch a lot of films the subwoofer would definitely be the better way to go!

I could do the following pricing for you:

Q Acoustics 3010, 3090c, 3070s - £377/467 euro

Q Acoustics 3030i black, 3090ci graphite (we are limited in colours at the moment!) - £369/420 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Any idea when the 3090ci in black would come back? 

Any idea when the 3090ci in black would come back? 
    Hi grogi,

We've had them on back order for a while now but we still have no ETA - they're out of stock with Q Acoustics at the moment!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Hi grogi,

We've had them on back order for a while now but we still have no ETA - they're out of stock with Q Acoustics at the moment!

Kind regards

David

I see both 3030i and 3090Ci are in stock in black now... How much am I looking now when purchased together? Could you prepare a quote for 3020i + 3090Ci as well?

Are you going to have more stock coming into clearance section? I've seen a pair of 3030i there once, but disappeared soon after.

I'm not fixated on q-acoustics at all. Without ability to listen myslef, I rely on reviews. QA, Monitor Audio, Fyne or Wharfedale would be as good as well.

Hi grogi,

Kind regards

David

I see both 3030i and 3090Ci are in stock in black now... How much am I looking now when purchased together? Could you prepare a quote for 3020i + 3090Ci as well?

Are you going to have more stock coming into clearance section? I've seen a pair of 3030i there once, but disappeared soon after.

I'm not fixated on q-acoustics at all. Without ability to listen myslef, I rely on reviews. QA, Monitor Audio, Fyne or Wharfedale would be as good as well.
    Hi grogi,

I do have the 3030i in stock in black but I am showing extremely limited stock available of the 3090Ci in black!

I can do the following pricing for you:

3030i + 3090ci - £380/439 euro!

3020i + 3090ci - £295/348 euro

Unfortunately I don't know if we will be receiving any more into Clearance as we have had no returns!

Kind regards

David

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.