Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Playoffs: Championship Sunday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Green Bay switched off with the half nearly over. A four point game is now an eleven point game.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What was the corner doing? Horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

He's the goat.

Utter stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

All the reality talent shows that they have ads for look fairly crap.

• Advertisement

Oat23 wrote: »
    What was the corner doing? Horrible.

As I said the packers switched off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jesus christ how do you see Cameron brate coming out take a timeout and not tell your defence to stand on the end zone as Brady is going for it. That is some peewee level defensive scheming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭letowski

santana75 wrote: »
    Good call by Arians. Miller's like lightning

As he said himself: No risk it, no biscuit!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,486 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The GOAT still the best at 43 years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

eagle eye wrote: »

He does look great.. But that defending. Gregg Williams was sacked for that exact play.

• Advertisement

Masked Man wrote: »
    All the reality talent shows that they have ads for look fairly crap.

It seem they found a concept that worked and are seeing how many different ways to make money off it. If it’s not their masked _____ it’s trucks in a pissing contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

My God that green bay defense is atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

eagle eye wrote: »

You're a Patriots fan I think eagle eye, how do you feel watching this.... Bittersweet or delighted for Brady?

Clearly the packers never saw the movie little giants and the advice to not let anyone behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Packers Defense needs to turn it around in the second half early or this could get away from Green Bay quickly. TB are 70% on 3rd conversions.

Silly statement. Packers are at the 9, one td behind, yards top everything is pretty much even

Sorry for being so silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I really want the Bucs to lose but have to say they're very entertaining to watch.

Ideally, if there was a way for Tampa Bay to win the Super Bowl without Bruce Arians winning it also, I'd be in favour of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

You're a Patriots fan I think eagle eye, how do you feel watching this.... Bittersweet or delighted for Brady?

Delighted for Brady. And Gronk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Green Bay have forgotten how to play, they don't get much practice in their division, Bears, Lions and Vikings are all weak teams, that could be a factor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭threeball

GB are coughing up play after play on 3rd down and not little ones either. Incredibly poor defensive calls and coverage.
    I dont think they can afford to concede even one more TD and have a realistic chance of winning this game.

• Advertisement

The packers need to score a TD on this opening drive. If they don’t then it could get away from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭threeball

Game over

Well that’s not the outcome they wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

got to protect the football there - huge mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Disaster for Green Bay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭cosatron

Game over unfortunately. Very disappointing. Deja vu really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    It seem they found a concept that worked and are seeing how many different ways to make money off it. If it’s not their masked _____ it’s trucks in a pissing contest.

I haven't wanted to buy a pickup truck this much since watching Friday Night Lights!

Delighted for him.

Disaster for Green Bay

It could be a long half of football. If the packers can limit it to three points that’ll be a success as silly as that sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Brady is playing well but Packers secondary has been terrible. Most of these should be at best 50/50 balls but they are getting beat by basic stuff.

I'm sure the Packers would like to be rotating in a first and second round secondary players rather than a QB sitting at home and RB that hasn't touched the ball.

It is amazing how blatant pass interference gets glossed over so quickly when it isn't at the end of a game.

Terrible start from the Packers - this could be getting close to game over if there's a TD here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Dont bother covering Brate shur

Advertisement