Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,372 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Faugheen wrote: »

Trump stealing money from Trumpists. Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trump stealing money from Trumpists. Excellent.

Funny how all the resident Trumpists haven't said a word about this but if Major Biden bites someone, it's a scandal!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭briany

Funny how all the resident Trumpists haven't said a word about this but if Major Biden bites someone, it's a scandal!

As Major Biden has bit people, it might be best to put a muzzle on the dog or ship him off to somewhere where experts can work with him to make him less reactionary. Two things that would have also worked for Kayleigh McEnany back when she was Trump's press secretary.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains
    Let's make lots of money'

Trump will be rebuilding his empire again and remain a political voice, but I don't see him running again. It will be interesting to see if he actually does come up with his own social media site to compete with Twitter. And I'm getting a kick out of seeing he's still living rent free in the heads of the democrat handmaiden media. He's like a drug to them that they can't seem to kick and realize he's no longer president.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains

Trump will be rebuilding his empire again and remain a political voice, but I don't see him running again. It will be interesting to see if he actually does come up with his own social media site to compete with Twitter. And I'm getting a kick out of seeing he's still living rent free in the heads of the democrat handmaiden media. He's like a drug to them that they can't seem to kick and realize he's no longer president.

What empire? I assume you're not referring to the business one that is under investigation... In terms of reporting on things like that including the campaign engaging in fraud, that would get reported for any presidential candidate...

What empire? I assume you're not referring to the business one that is under investigation... In terms of reporting on things like that including the campaign engaging in fraud, that would get reported for any presidential candidate...

You people must think the US Internal Revenue Service is run by a bunch of boobs because Trump is audited by the IRS almost every year due to his vast holdings. And what campaign fraud? Are you just making sh!t up?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,643 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains

As usual, it doesn't actually matter to Trump supporters what he does, once he is getting 🀔 one over someone else.

Living rent free seems to be latest line. Which is odd given the Trump supporters are actually happily getting fleeced by Trump but that doesn't matter cos some Democrat still comments on Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains

You're back!!!!!

Jul-18-2016%2022-26-44.gif

• Advertisement

Leroy42 wrote: »
    As usual, it doesn't actually matter to Trump supporters what he does, once he is getting �� one over someone else.

Living rent free seems to be latest line. Which is odd given the Trump supporters are actually happily getting fleeced by Trump but that doesn't matter cos some Democrat still comments on Trump.

How are Trump supporters getting fleeced? I don't know anyone who is giving him money. Most everyone accepts he is no longer President and president* Biden holds office. We just mostly make sure Clueless Joe gets the same level of respect democrats and their media handmaidens gave President Trump over his four years in office.

(* suspect legitimacy)

Billy Mays wrote: »
    You're back!!!!!

Jul-18-2016%2022-26-44.gif
    LOL... Never really left, just mostly read once a week waiting on the silly season to end, which apparently will never happen. Found another place to make my political posts where the Left there are almost my equal. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,645 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains

The only media he is appearing on is Fox News I think who have been begging that he gets praise for the vaccine roll out.
    Is that what you mean by the Democratic handmaiden media?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

LOL... Never really left, just stopped posting at exactly the same time as Daddy lost the election. Found another place to make my political posts where the Left there are almost my equal. :D
    icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭Penn

LOL... Never really left, just mostly read once a week waiting on the silly season to end, which apparently will never happen. Found another place to make my political posts where the Left there are almost my equal. :D

Scrawling on the walls in public toilets?

The only media he is appearing on is Fox News I think who have been begging that he gets praise for the vaccine roll out.
    Is that what you mean by the Democratic handmaiden media?

Sorry, don't watch Fox News. Stopped watching when liberal James Murdock took over control of FNC from his dad in 2019. Get the majority of my political news from RealClearPolitics and Allsides. But Trump should get credit for the fast development and implementation of the COVID vaccine.

Penn wrote: »
    Scrawling on the walls in public toilets?

Never once in my life scrawled on the walls in public toilets. Is that something you're into?

My voice is heard mostly in comments sections of news articles. The comments sections are sometimes far better, and more read, than the articles.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    icon14.png
    Isn’t there a rule against changing a person's post in a quote without somehow informing the readers you engaged in such a childish tactic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭volchitsa

How are Trump supporters getting fleeced? I don't know anyone who is giving him money.

Did you miss this then?
    How Trump steered supporters into unwilling donations

In 2020 Trump's campaign accounted for up to 3% of all credit card fraud claims in the entire country.

volchitsa wrote: »
    Did you miss this then?
    How Trump steered supporters into unwilling donations

In 2020 Trump's campaign accounted for up to 3% of all credit card fraud claims in the entire country.

I think you will see the same rate of thing for both republicans and democrats. And earth to vochitsa... It's 2021, so the questions remains... How are supports continually happily getting fleeced by Trump?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Never once in my life scrawled on the walls in public toilets. Is that something you're into?

My voice is heard mostly in comments sections of news articles. The comments sections are sometimes far better, and more read, than the articles.

Ah so you're one of those who comments on Daily Mail articles

mumsnet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭volchitsa

I think you will see the same rate of thing for both republicans and democrats. And earth to vochitsa... It's 2021, so the questions remains... How are supports continually happily getting fleeced by Trump?

Any evidence that a significant percentage of credit card fraud in America is by the Democratic Party? I've not seen it.

As for 2021, do you think Trump has given up fund raising now? Why would you think that?

Trump tells donors to him money and not 'Republicans in name only'

Ah so you're one of those who comments on Daily Mail articles
    Nah, don't even read British news articles unless it comes from The Guardianista.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

'I've got the brains
    You've got the looks
    Let's make lots of money
    You've got the brawn
    I've got the brains

Where did you copy/paste that from ?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

I bet you won't and I bet you can't show it is true. It is just an outright lie on your part.

volchitsa wrote: »
    Any evidence that a significant percentage of credit card fraud in America is by the Democratic Party? I've not seen it.

As for 2021, do you think Trump has given up fund raising now? Why would you think that?

Trump tells donors to him money and not 'Republicans in name only'

You're kidding me, right? You do know Democrats love their "dark money" political contributions for which the source of funds is a mystery.

And please show me where President Trump's re-election committee is actively seeking new funds?

Where did you copy/paste that from ?

The quoted lyrics come from a song by the Pet Shop Boys.

I bet you won't and I bet you can't show it is true. It is just an outright lie on your part.

A simple google search can sometimes be your friend, my friend.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclusive-data-shows-that-half-of-2019-donations-to-actblue-came-from-untraceable-unemployed-donors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Indeed, old chum:

'No Evidence of Scandal at ActBlue"

https://www.ifs.org/blog/actblue-scandal-no-evidence/

Didn't you say you didn't get news from Faux? You can do better I think. 10 seconds googling Fox's source...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement