Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What's the differnce between a troll and a trumpist?.

It's hard to tell the difference most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The Trump stink doesn't appear to shift so easily...

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1379793002630148100?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

It says a lot about how they view their voters. They act like they believe that they're as thick as pig shít. I don't know if they're right to believe it but they really do believe it.

The answer is yes to all of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's hard to tell the difference most of the time

The Venn diagram is a circle

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

That can't be real surely?

The "radical left"? What in the name of fuck... :rolleyes:

There's something seriously wrong with all of this.

• Advertisement

Tony EH wrote: »
    That can't be real surely?

It sure is, I checked. Checked the DCCC too before some Trumpist comes along and claims they're as bad...

Screenshot-20210407-233503.png

Nope, no guilt tripping or weird name calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I love how stupidly written it is. The equivalent of a Nigerian Prince email. It's written as though Trump would be sitting in his office before an aide rushes in and says "Sir, there's no easy way to say this.... Steve Johnson from Boise, Idaho is now a defector and has joined the Dems. I mean, he is still donating money to us, but he hasn't made it a monthly payment. I'm so sorry...."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It's primary school level stuff

"If you're naughty I'm gonna have to tell Santa".

I suppose when you're fundraising for the biggest manchild to ever hold political office you have to reduce yourself to his level.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Penn wrote: »
    I love how stupidly written it is. The equivalent of a Nigerian Prince email. It's written as though Trump would be sitting in his office before an aide rushes in and says "Sir, there's no easy way to say this.... Steve Johnson from Boise, Idaho is now a defector and has joined the Dems. I mean, he is still donating money to us, but he hasn't made it a monthly payment. I'm so sorry...."

as with the nigerian prince emails it is deliberately written that badly as it appeals to the dumbest of the dumb i.e. trumps base.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

You must be outraged by how Trump repeatedly downplayed covid-19 and regularly discouraged mask wearing so. Cause the magnitude of those lies cost considerable numbers of live.

Remember when Trump wore a mask for the first time and all the Trumpers on here jumped to say how amazingly Presidential and Statesman like he looked wearing a mask and it was amazing.

• Advertisement

notobtuse wrote: »
    When it comes to the NYT reporting on Trump... Yeah, mostly so.

Sounds good, but unfortunately somehow I think I'll be hearing from you the next time I say something you don't like, making more rid........ Oh, why bother.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1380173600263524353?s=19

Fake news, huh?

I await your
    a) further denials or
    b) distancing of Gaetz from Trump or
    c) accusations that Democrats are just as bad

Penn wrote: »

8-1.jpg

Always been applicable to his supporters

More good news for Trump today...

"The Washington Post reported that three boxes and a laptop computer were wheeled out of Jennifer Weisselberg’s apartment as part of a grand jury subpoena on Thursday morning.

The news comes after Jennifer Weisselberg, who got divorced from the son of the trusted Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg in 2018 after 14 years of marriage, said that she had seven boxes of financial records from both her ex-husband Barry Weisselberg and from his father Allen Weisselberg. Some of the records had been obtained through divorce litigation, the Post said.

Last month, Jennifer Weisselberg told NBC News that she had spoken with investigators from Manhattan district attorney’s office “multiple times.”

“My knowledge of the documents and my voice connect the flow of money from various banks and from personal finances that bleed directly into the Trump Organization,” she told the Post in an interview Thursday.

Investigators now have in their hands on Barry Weisselberg’s 2019 and 2020 statements of net worth, his tax returns and copies of Wollman Rink checks from private events, Jennifer Weisselberg said.

The Post obtained a copy of the subpoena which ordered Jennifer Weisselberg to produce all of the records she possesses for her ex-husband’s bank accounts and credit cards plus his statements of net worth and tax filings.

According to the Post, the subpoena specifically demands records related to the Trump Organization and Wollman Rink, the Central Park ice rink which has been managed for the Trump Organization by her ex-husband, Barry Weisselberg.

The move reinforces earlier indications that Allen Weisselberg, a long-serving top financial executive for former President Donald Trump’s business and the father of Barry Weisselberg, has become a central figure in the Manhattan prosecutors ongoing criminal probe into Trump and his family business.

Allen Weisselberg’s deep knowledge of the Trump Organization’s financial dealings could be particularly valuable to investigators in a far-reaching probe that has explored Trump and his company for possible bank and tax fraud.

The New York Times and the Washington Post reported last month that the Manhattan DA’s effort was likely part of a broader plan to flip Allen Weisselberg as a witness against Trump.

The district attorney’s office has not accused Trump or either of the Weisselbergs of wrongdoing. The former president has also denied any wrongdoing.

Investigators have examined whether Allen Weisselberg or his son received untaxed benefits from their work with the Trump Organization. Jennifer Weisselberg has previously said that she and her ex-husband were permitted to live rent-free in a luxury Manhattan apartment provided by the Trump Organization.

She told the New Yorker in a report last month that when when employed for the Trump Organization, “only a small part of your salary is reported.”

She has said that the couple had not reported the apartment as income.

“Jennifer is committed to cooperating with prosecutors, and turning over any documents in her possession that might be helpful,” an attorney for Jennifer Weisselberg, Duncan Levin, told the Post. “At this point, she’s given them everything they’ve asked for,” adding that they continued to review documents and could provide others in the future." [\i]

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

certainly not good news for trump but has she not admitted to being a part of tax fraud herself?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

certainly not good news for trump but has she not admitted to being a part of tax fraud herself?

Potentially - Avoiding punishment for that might be part of her deal for cooperating.

She has said that their was a level of coercion in that they were living in company provided accommodation rent free and that a refusal to do as asked would lose you your home etc.

A common trait amongst Trump and his allies is that they are so ****ing dumb.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1380307035619696640?s=19

This fake news story won't go away!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Trump unisex hair salons, now there's a thought. Seeing as his hair has played such a part in his rise to fame.

For the over 60s.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,372 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

everlast75 wrote: »
    A common trait amongst Trump and his allies is that they are so ****ing dumb.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1380307035619696640?s=19

This fake news story won't go away!?!?

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck....

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

America is losing its once dominant White Christian majority due to demographic shifts and so the Republican Party have decided to turn into American DUP and annoint Donald Trump as the savior of their White Christian America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

He really is one of the worst losers on this entire planet. It does show how far a used car salesman can go, through, if they talk a good enough game and have a big enough platform to appeal to idiots.

America is losing its once dominant White Christian majority due to demographic shifts and so the Republican Party have decided to turn into American DUP and annoint Donald Trump as the savior of their White Christian America.

Trump as the saviour of white Christian America, pretty good oxymoron

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Trump as the saviour of white Christian America, pretty good oxymoron

It may be, but that's how he's seen by his supporters. They've bet the house on Trump. It's stupid, I know, but that is basically what they've done.

Judges in America aren't paid enough to put up with this type of sh1t...

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1380518912090050560?s=19

Judges in America aren't paid enough to put up with this type of sh1t...

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1380518912090050560?s=19

There's an actual footnote :D

Here's Tucker, one of Trump's most popular surrogates.

This is an interesting look at the link between him, the language that he uses and the line that can be drawn to white supremacy shootings...

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1380671618876207106?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Here's Tucker, one of Trump's most popular surrogates.

This is an interesting look at the link between him, the language that he uses and the line that can be drawn to white supremacy shootings...

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1380671618876207106?s=19

Its true though .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,275 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Same old same old.

Republicans tried to cancel the Dixie Chicks, Hollywood celebrities, Colin Kaepernick, Gillette, Nike, the NFL, NBA, Lebron James, MLB, people who voted against Trump in his impeachment trial.

And all the time, as you say, crying about cancel culture.

My favorite Trump cancel story was when he tried to cancel Goodyear last year, and then it was pointed out to him that Goodyear make the tyres on the presidential limo as well as being the primary tyre supplier for the US military. That was comical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

namloc1980 wrote: »
    My favorite Trump cancel story was when he tried to cancel Goodyear last year, and then it was pointed out to him that Goodyear make the tyres on the presidential limo as well as being the primary tyre supplier for the US military. That was comical.

Didn’t that cost 100’s of American jobs in the end?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement