Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,120 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    It really doesn't matter , it's sabre rattling for the base nothing more.

That law will crash and burn spectacularly in the courts the first time they try to apply it.

And they know it too , but they get to rile up the base about the evils of "cancel culture" with almost zero blowback.

When the courts knock it back , they'll blame it on "Liberal Judges" blah blah blah.

It's all a game.

It's a game that has worked for the party for at least the past decade. That's what has me concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

everlast75 wrote: »

You'll be as fat as Trump eating all that popcorn, the Grand Jury is scheduled to meet a few times a week for 6 months.

I was getting excited that things might kick off soon, we could be waiting another while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,637 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

It is actually quite amazing that a previous POTUS, one that is only just out of office, is now under serious investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Smee_Again wrote: »
    the Grand Jury is scheduled to meet a few times a week for 6 months.

More work than he ever did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,381 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Smee_Again wrote: »
    You'll be as fat as Trump eating all that popcorn, the Grand Jury is scheduled to meet a few times a week for 6 months.

I was getting excited that things might kick off soon, we could be waiting another while yet.

The grand jury has already been convened since January otherwise the investigation wouldn't be as progressed as it is

Trumps very own Theon Greyjoy seen on Hannity washing a fly down with a bottle of water. Yum yum. Mike Pence’s fly?

https://twitter.com/patriotpartypr/status/1397777404462993408?s=21

Overheal wrote: »
    Trumps very own Theon Greyjoy seen on Hannity washing a fly down with a bottle of water. Yum yum. Mike Pence’s fly?

https://twitter.com/patriotpartypr/status/1397777404462993408?s=21

Personally when I read this I thought R. M. Renfield

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/rcdimezzo/status/1398116888341852162?s=19

They're just a pathetic gang of cowards and sycophants now. No serious, decent person would call themselves a Republican anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,372 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

They're just a pathetic gang of cowards and sycophants now. No serious, decent person would call themselves a Republican any more.

That tweet captures it beautifully.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,275 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Republicans conducted ten, TEN investigations into Benghazi! TEN!

Yet with an assault on the US Capitol inspired by Trump and with questions to be answered by various Republicans around their role in that, they want to sweep it away under the carpet. Republicans hate the USA and absolutely hate accountability when it comes to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Toeuptony

They're just a pathetic gang of cowards and sycophants now. No serious, decent person would call themselves a Republican anymore.

There's still plenty of people in the US who are happy to call themselves a Republican though (~74m or so). That says a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Toeuptony wrote: »
    There's still plenty of people in the US who are happy to call themselves a Republican though (~74m or so). That says a lot.

That the standards of education in the USA are woefully low?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That the standards of education in the USA are woefully low?

Look at the UK. Johnson is very comparable to Trump in terms of his apparent unsuitability for the role in which he is currently in and Trump just left.

They both criminally mismanaged Covid.
    They both are serial cheaters.
    They both have plenty skeletons in their closets.

And they both have a fanatical following. And much of those who follow and support Johnson, are highly educated. And in the US, many who support Trump are equally so and have been successful enough in their own right.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Republicans conducted ten, TEN investigations into Benghazi! TEN!

Yet with an assault on the US Capitol inspired by Trump and with questions to be answered by various Republicans around their role in that, they want to sweep it away under the carpet. Republicans hate the USA and absolutely hate accountability when it comes to themselves.

Americans have an obligation to use the second amendment right :rolleyes:

Look at the UK. Johnson is very comparable to Trump in terms of his apparent unsuitability for the role in which he is currently in and Trump just left.

They both criminally mismanaged Covid.
    They both are serial cheaters.
    They both have plenty skeletons in their closets.

And they both have a fanatical following. And much of those who follow and support Johnson, are highly educated. And in the US, many who support Trump are equally so and have been successful enough in their own right.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense.

You think Johnson and the Conservatives won an 80 seat Majority (an 85 seat swing) without the support of many people who are highly educated?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Christy42

You think Johnson and the Conservatives won an 80 seat Majority (an 85 seat swing) without the support of many people who are highly educated?

Sure seats are irrelevant for this type of argument as opposed to actual votes (which was under 14 million).

Not sure if those stats are available from polls but I would suspect a higher % of tory votes to come from those with a lower level of education. There is a reason that the right consider universities to be a left wing breeding ground...

• Advertisement

WhomadeGod wrote: »
    ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ (@grandoldmemes) Tweeted:
    https://t.co/B2JWoVk5tF https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/status/1397169467558408192?s=20

One killed millions of people.

One has been revealed the only person killed by anyone was shot by a cop.

One has had an impeachment trial already.

One messed up world.

One strawman argument.

One Donald Trump that the left can't get enough of.

And here are you talking about him as well.

What happened to the party of 'Law and Order'?
    That only relevant when it's a black lad with a few grams of weed?

Unfortunately, it's the Republicans that can't get enough of him. Hope you're happy following a cult.

One messed up world.
    The image is firstly just a random image that does not relate to the US... So let's think about it. Under Biden the pandemic was treated far more than by his predecessor and Trump's politics if anything contributed further to covid conspiracy and anti maskers.

Biden was responsible for a highly successful rollout of the vaccine.

Meanwhile the irresponsible predecessor incited an insurrection of a federal building and his supporters do not want to investigate the events that led to it...

So it seems like a pretty silly meme since Biden and the media always took covid seriously... Weird how the Trumpists are making memes about taking the virus seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I'm a Donald Trump supporter talking about Donald Trump on a Donald Trump thread.

What are you doing here?

What is it about Trump that you like?

I’m genuinely curious, not trying to catch you out or anything.

define "many" or "much" which is the word you used originally? all irrelevant though, this is the trump thread. the majority of his support is not well educated by any reasonable standard.

The US electorate had enough of him.

He lost the House, the Senate and The White House lol

Wanting him to face the ramifications of his actions isn't the same as obsessing over him, despite what you want to believe.

While you are gracing us with your presence, do you believe Biden was elected properly? Do you think the election was rigged or stolen? Do you think DJT is the legitimate president?

Honest answer please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ (@grandoldmemes) Tweeted:
    https://t.co/B2JWoVk5tF https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/status/1397169467558408192?s=20

One messed up world.
    Bless

QuaintAjarAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

I'm a Donald Trump supporter talking about Donald Trump on a Donald Trump thread.

What are you doing here?

Looking for updates on all the criminal investigations in to him. You got any news on that?

Fingers crossed he'll finally get what he deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭dogbert27

What are you doing here?

Do you mean supporter as a "fan" of the celebrity or a supporter of the former president that was Donald Trump who said he was running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics.

And if it is the politician then is it just the politician "Trump" or that you are supporting Republicans?

What exact policies from Trump are you then supporting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement