Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,114 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Petty gossip, but he looks like he isn't sleeping well right?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1400908806134108167?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Gaetz didn't sound entirely convinced.

Gaetz didn't sound entirely convinced.

Or he is placing a lot of desperate faith in DeSantis and his other cronies in the Florida caucus.

Overheal wrote: »
    Or he is placing a lot of desperate faith in DeSantis and his other cronies in the Florida caucus.

not sure how much influence the florida caucus has over a biden run DOJ.

not sure how much influence the florida caucus has over a biden run DOJ.

They may be able to frustrate the DOJ's entire relationship with the State of Florida. It's the same reason prosecutors don't like prosecuting cops: they have to work with them every day. A lot of these DOJ field offices are right across the street.

• Advertisement

They may be able to frustrate the DOJ's entire relationship with the State of Florida. It's the same reason prosecutors don't like prosecuting cops: they have to work with them every day. A lot of these DOJ field offices are right across the street.

I don't think they like Gaetz enough to draw that much heat on themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭briany

duploelabs wrote: »

Should have been banned for 4. A two year ban would expire right around the time he'd have had campaign up and running, were he to decide to run for president again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

briany wrote: »
    Should have been banned for 4. A two year ban would expire right around the time he'd have had campaign up and running, were he to decide to run for president again.

Well if you read the article, it's two years from January and then they'll review the case given the potential hazard and complications it would have in reinstating him, it's not an automatic lifting of the ban

• Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Donny Jnr is a piece of **** and i sincerely hope the investigations destroy him

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1401049124397633536?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

everlast75 wrote: »
    Donny Jnr is a piece of **** and i sincerely hope the investigations destroy him

Him and his hideous gf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Him and his hideous gf.

Trump thinking of running for Congress in a safe seat....
    And becoming speaker......

Jizique wrote: »

How? He hasn't been resident long enough in florida to qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 13,533 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

duploelabs wrote: »
    How? He hasn't been resident long enough in florida to qualify

Not sure there are any time requirements for residency. Citizenship and age, yes.
    The only residency requirement is that they live in the state (and I'd expect Florida to bend whatever rules they have to determine whether you're a state resident or not, when it comes to the #IMPOTUS).

Hilarious. Trump in the Congress. Imagine he gets in, but no majority. Censure, loss of committee assignments, etc.

FWIW John Quincy Adams was a Representative for 9 terms after being President.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

If he thought being president was boring......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

No time for a Congress run. Shur isn't he getting reinstated as President in August?

No time for a Congress run. Shur isn't he getting reinstated as President in August?

He also has no need for it. The whole point of becoming president was immunity from prosecutions.

He also has no need for it. The whole point of becoming president was immunity from prosecutions.

Sounds like an elaborate Rube Goldberg way of avoiding prosecution. A lot chips had to fall the right way for Trump to succeed in 2016. He could have gone the more direct route - take some bags of money and run off to a country that has no extradition treaty with the USA.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 Onion Bahji

You might need a bigger tin foil hat

You might need a bigger tin foil hat

Or you might need the clue. Who can really say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,275 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This is the man that the GOP have pledged undying fealty to. Not a notion what he's trying to say here.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    This is the man that the GOP have pledged undying fealty to. Not a notion what he's trying to say here.

Biden removed the removable - obviously

This is the worst part of the speech for me. What is going on with his trousers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1401406435121106947

I await Qanon saying that Trump is wearing his trousers the wrong way around as a coded message.

This is the worst part of the speech for me. What is going on with his trousers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1401406435121106947

When Trump finds out, he's going to be so (Kris) Kross...

I await Qanon saying that Trump is wearing his trousers the wrong way around as a coded message.

I'm sure there's a lyric from kriss kross that's they think that Trump is trying to convey

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Oh that’s right he was giving a speech last night. Anyone watch it or know of a recap of his no doubt word salad of a speech. Is that tweet suggesting he put his pants on backwards ? And he and supporters want to say Biden has lost it ? I don’t think joe Biden has put his ****ing pants on backward or whatever the hell trump is do in that clip.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh that’s right he was giving a speech last night. Anyone watch it or know of a recap of his no doubt word salad of a speech. Is that tweet suggesting he put his pants on backwards ? And he and supporters want to say Biden has lost it ? I don’t think joe Biden has put his ****ing pants on backward or whatever the hell trump is do in that clip.

This is their best candidate for 2024???

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1401337629732339718?s=19

remove....removed ....removables.......bsh bsh bssh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

everlast75 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1401049124397633536?s=19

Haha poor old fraudci the darling of you leftists, actually implicated in the pandemic which caused the death of millions and All to get orange man bad out of office. Not the first time in history that leftists have killed millions to achieve their political aims though. Fauci being a traitor is the least of his misdemeanours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement