Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

pearcider wrote: »
    Haha poor old fraudci the darling of you leftists, actually implicated in the pandemic which caused the death of millions and All to get orange man bad out of office. Not the first time in history that leftists have killed millions to achieve their political aims though. Fauci being a traitor is the least of his misdemeanours.

Your post made as much sense as Trump did in that speech.

Are your pants on back to front too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

everlast75 wrote: »
    Your post made as much sense as Trump did in that speech.

Are your pants on back to front too?

I know you will defend Fauci even after that his nefarious role in the pandemic is clear. That’s what communists do they deceive at all times. Same playbook through history. The ends justify the means and if millions or billions die? What of it? People are just a statistic to lefties like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

When Trump finds out, he's going to be so (Kris) Kross...

I was only suggesting it as a possibility. We shouldn't jump jump to conclusions

• Registered Users Posts: 15,636 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I know you will defend Fauci even now that his nefarious role in the pandemic is clear. That’s what communists do. The means justify the ends and if millions or billions die? What of it? Just a statistic.

Before anyone can defend, in fact before defence is even required, one you to actually put forward some claims.

Just because the words Fraud and Fauci share the same first letter doesn't mean anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,114 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This is the worst part of the speech for me. What is going on with his trousers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1401406435121106947

tenor.gif

How do you manage that.

Are they just pull-ups? You can't like zip up and button pants backwards without having a mental fit - the mechanics wouldn't work think about it. These have got to be some cheater pants right, like a clip-on tie of suit pants.

• Advertisement

I know you will defend Fauci even now that his nefarious role in the pandemic is clear. That’s what communists do. The means justify the ends and if millions or billions die? What of it? Just a statistic.

Ah i see.

Your username explains a lot.

A bit early though, isn't it?

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Before anyone can defend, in fact before defence is even required, one you to actually put forward some claims.

Just because the words Fraud and Fauci share the same first letter doesn't mean anything.

Even your beloved leftist media cannot ignore it. I wonder will tubs invite fraudci back on for another love in softball interview? Probably not.

Even your beloved leftist media cannot ignore it. I wonder will tubs invite fraudci back on for another love in softball interview? Probably not.

Then again they invited Clinton back even after it came out about Bill and the flights on the pedo express. I guess those leftist media types are down with it. They maintained that Jimmy saville was a philanthropist for decades with a straight face.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,605 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Wow, in five minutes you got lefties, communism, media, Clinton's and pedophiles into your posts.

Include Soros in the next one and you've won "right wing conspiracy nut job bingo"

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40306865.html
    So you're referring to the fact that his emails at the start of the pandemic said that he believes the virus to be of natural origins? That was pretty much in line with the scientific consensus at the time. So your smoking gun is more like a match that is struggling to stay lit...

• Advertisement

Ah i see.

Your username explains a lot.

A bit early though, isn't it?

You’re so boring I do wonder why the mods defend you and your little clique from all and sundry (such that you are left in a literal echo chamber of leftist quackery here on boards)...then I remember that there’s a good reason that all the mainstream media sing from the exact same leftist record. To control the narrative and public opinion. Whatever posters are actually left in here that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Then again they invited Clinton back even after it came out about Bill and the flights on the pedo express. I guess those leftist media types are down with it. They maintained that Jimmy saville was a philanthropist for decades with a straight face.

Get some fresh air please.

You’re so boring I do wonder why the mods defend you and your little clique from all and sundry (such that you are left in a literal echo chamber of leftist quackery here on boards)...then I remember that there’s a good reason that all the mainstream media sing from the exact same leftist record. To control the narrative and public opinion. Whatever posters are actually left in here that is.

I'm "boring" because i don't subscribe to angry right wing thinking conspiracy theories?

Well then - I'll happily accept being boring.

So you're referring to the fact that his emails at the start of the pandemic said that he believes the virus to be of natural origins? That was pretty much in line with the scientific consensus at the time. So your smoking gun is more like a match that is struggling to stay lit...

No I’m referring to the fact that he funded gain of function research and publicly defended this lab where the whole thing came from. The truth has been out for over a years. The virus was man made and of course with funding from the west and traitors like Fauci. But the only response from the communist media at the time was “racist” and “orange man bad” ye are a joke.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/china-flaunts-french-connection-to-wuhan-lab-ambivalent-on-who-probe-into-origin-of-coronavirus/articleshow/75600806.cms

Fauci is a partisan hack at worst and a communist at best. Although democrats and communists are essentially the same thing and have been since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

Get some fresh air please.

Sorry for invading your safe space. Why don’t you go cry to the mods like you normally do.

Sorry for invading your safe space. Why don’t you go cry to the mods like you normally do.

You're very angry. You should talk to someone

No I’m referring to the fact that he funded gain of function research and publicly defended this lab where the whole thing came from. The truth has been out for over a years. The virus was man made and of course with funding from the west and traitors like Fauci. But the only response from the communist media at the time was “racist” and “orange man bad” ye are a joke.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/china-flaunts-french-connection-to-wuhan-lab-ambivalent-on-who-probe-into-origin-of-coronavirus/articleshow/75600806.cms

Fauci is a partisan hack at worst and a communist at best. Although democrats and communists are essentially the same thing and have been since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

Okay to use your Trump example, he didn't produce any evidence for the claim at the time. So that's a pretty substantial factor and even now we're not entirely certain of the origins, it's a discussed possibility.

Also even if it originated from that lab, it doesn't necessarily even mean it's man made. It could still be of an entirely natural origin. Funding labs in remote parts of the world to investigate viruses is standard practice btw. Remote parts of the world are where viruses generally originate so going close to the source is important.

So communist traitor claims etc amount to delusional rants. It's too early in the day to be drinking cider I think.

I'm "boring" because i don't subscribe to angry right wing thinking conspiracy theories?

Well then - I'll happily accept being boring.

It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s literally in the Wall Street journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-fauci-and-the-wuhan-lab-11622759752

Fauci and his Chinese friends unleashed this on the west in order to destroy Trump. Just another deep state plot.

It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s literally in the Wall Street journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-fauci-and-the-wuhan-lab-11622759752

Fauci and his Chinese friends unleashed this on the west in order to destroy Trump. Just another deep state plot.

If you *truly* truly believe this, you need an intervention

• Registered Users Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Jesus, it's like bullish!t bingo

• Advertisement

Okay to use your Trump example, he didn't produce any evidence for the claim at the time. So that's a pretty substantial factor and even now we're not entirely certain of the origins, it's a discussed possibility.

Also even if it originated from that lab, it doesn't necessarily even mean it's man made. It could still be of an entirely natural origin. Funding labs in remote parts of the world to investigate viruses is standard practice btw. Remote parts of the world are where viruses generally originate so going close to the source is important.

So communist traitor claims etc amount to delusional rants. It's too early in the day to be drinking cider I think.

Why do you keep making excuses for communist China. Can’t you just admit Pompeo and Trump were right all along?

I’d be dubious about the new “science” on this anyway. Its probably political.

Either way the science of epidemiology and virology isn’t the best.

If you *truly* truly believe this, you need an intervention

An intervention into a political re-education camp? Well what a surprise that a communist suggests that? Quick ban me before the free speech hurts your brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Why do you keep making excuses for communist China. Can’t you just admit Pompeo and Trump were right all along?

What evidence do you have to support this? So far nothing

Yawn, as soon as you're confronted with somebody giving answers addressing your claims you just don't attempt to actually discuss anything. Neither Pompeo or Trump produced evidence of anything, it was not an informed claim.

An intervention into a political re-education camp? Well what a surprise that a communist suggests that? Quick ban me before the free speech hurts your brain.

You absolutely have the right to make yourself look like a fool if you do wish to do

Yawn, as soon as you're confronted with somebody giving answers addressing your claims you just don't attempt to actually discuss anything. Neither Pompeo or Trump produced evidence of anything, it was not an informed claim.

Director of the CIA not informed just lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I think you’ve the one highlighting your errors.

Have you called anyone woke yet?
    Trump lost brah, the democrats are in charge.
    Sanity has returned….but clearly not for some.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    You absolutely have the right to make yourself look like a fool if you do wish to do

Do you think I care if I look like a fool to communist traitors and their sycophants in here. Just lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Pearcider how do you go from posting the below a decade ago to ranting and raving about communists now?

Like, what happened you?
    Wow there's a lot of sour grapes/right wing lunacy in this thread. Everybody knows the current economic woes are due to a lack of regulation in the international finance system as well as the collapse of the housing market and the rising cost of energy. The public sector is the usual scapegoat whereas the true blame lies with the corrupt corporate finance sector, the opportunist traders, the selfish and short sighted construction industry and the elected governments that should have been regulating all this. To suggest that the civil servants who merely administrate the state are to blame is a frankly laughable accusation. If you must blame someone blame the CEO's who are walking away from this with hundreds of millions in redundancy packages not the ESB engineer earning 80 grand nor our teachers, nurses, gardai, bus drivers and other public servants who do excellent work for relatively low pay and are fully entitled to be unionized.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement