Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Might explain a few things

apart from Trump being born in April 1946, before roswell, that makes perfect sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    McGahn was still working in the White House at that stage , he didn't officially leave until October 2018.

So they were spying on their own staff while they were still working for them.

I have a feeling that there's going to be a lot more on this in the coming days...

I know this is sh!tty behaviour , but is any of this stuff actually illegal?

I’d say don mcgahn isn’t the only one and given how some of the GOP act at times, it wouldn’t shock me if trump had the justice dept looking into everyone.

I found it funny that both of his attorneys general seem to be claiming “not it” when questioned about who authorised the renewal of the order to keep looking at the people they looked into.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Cody montana

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department’s top national security official is resigning from his position after revelations that the department under President Donald Trump secretly seized records from Democrats and members of the media.

John Demers, a Trump appointee, will leave by the end of next week, a Justice Department official told The Associated Press on Monday. Demers, who was sworn in a few weeks after the subpoena for the Democrats’ records, is one of the few Trump appointees who has remained in the Biden administration.

This is similar to how dictatorships work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,379 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department’s top national security official is resigning from his position after revelations that the department under President Donald Trump secretly seized records from Democrats and members of the media.

John Demers, a Trump appointee, will leave by the end of next week, a Justice Department official told The Associated Press on Monday. Demers, who was sworn in a few weeks after the subpoena for the Democrats’ records, is one of the few Trump appointees who has remained in the Biden administration.

This is similar to how dictatorships work.

"he's been treated very unfairly"

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I’d say don mcgahn isn’t the only one and given how some of the GOP act at times, it wouldn’t shock me if trump had the justice dept looking into everyone.

I found it funny that both of his attorneys general seem to be claiming “not it” when questioned about who authorised the renewal of the order to keep looking at the people they looked into.

From what I've been reading if their claims of not knowing (along with Rod Rosenstein) are true, then that is what makes it illegal.

Post Watergate there were rules implemented about who could be surveilled etc. along with the when and how if it all , particularly for sitting members of the various branches of Government.

Basically , for requests like these to be legal either the AG or Deputy AG have to be officially informed and they have to sign off on it.

So , if the 3 Amigos are telling the truth , then someone is in big trouble.

Of course , if that someone has the receipts to show that they did indeed follow protocol and inform the right people then there could be even more people in trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

WhomadeGod wrote: »

I won't say what I'd like to reply with. Best not to start down that route.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭dogbert27

You guys can't even wish a happy birthday to the man the you talk about EVERYDAY?

Does he read boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

You guys can't even wish a happy birthday to the man the you talk about EVERYDAY?
    *EVERY DAY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭dogbert27

That's right every damn day of the year without fail.

What would ye do without him?

Probably spend a little more time in the Liverpool thread.

The question is, what would you do without him?

• Advertisement

Have dozens of thousands of Americans still alive?

Have their deficit half the current level?

Have the US where it should be in terms of environmental commitments?

You guys can't even wish a happy birthday to the man that you talk about EVERYDAY?

You can't respond to a single question on a forum you are on EVERYDAY?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

everlast75 wrote: »

You can see all the McDonalds crap fun right in his face there. There was a study done recently and it showed that constantly eating food like that can seriously damage your brain so incase you did not know already that is what happened to Trump and that is why he was never fit to be President of the USA. Maybe if he had of been president 15 or more years ago he might of made a good one a truly understood what every one was telling him and the power of it instead of be the biggest laughing stock that the World has ever seen and the worst ever American president

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Look at the double standards again posters saying trump has serious Brain damage with no evidence but mention Bidens mental health and your in trouble.

Maybe Trump should get some plastic surgery done like the current president?

This isn’t a Biden thread mate.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

You guys can't even wish a happy birthday to the man that you talk about EVERYDAY?

To be fair , wishing a stranger Happy Birthday on the Internet is a bit weird at the best of times.

And in this specific instance it would be pretty hypocritical of me to send Birthday wishes to someone I consider to be an utterly appalling example of the worst excesses of Avarice and Narcissism.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Why would anyone want to wish that terrible excuse for a human being; repeatedly failed businessman; grossly negligent and incompetent politician and all round serial lying pathetic narcissist; a happy birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

LOL, says the parody account who specifically chimed in to wish somebody who would even piss on him a happy birthday.

:pac:

Tony EH wrote: »
    LOL, says the parody account who specifically chimed in to wish somebody who would even piss on him a happy birthday.

freudian slip?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

You can't respond to a single question on a forum you are on EVERYDAY?

I particularly liked when he volunteered information and then ran away when people tried to take him up on the offer.

Literally offers nothing to the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

freudian slip?

Ha...probably.

• Advertisement

Tony EH wrote: »

So it was a home video of him getting his birthday present?
    :pac

Dude I'm just a Donald trump supporter wishing Donald Trump a happy Birthday in the Donald Trump thread.

Cleary not a very good supporter of him if you don't bother defending him when people ask you questions about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Dude I'm just a Donald trump supporter wishing Donald Trump a happy Birthday in the Donald Trump thread.

How can you be sure that it's his birthday?

Have you or anyone seen his birth certificate?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

House Judiciary Chairman Nadler: "The House Judiciary Committee will investigate the Trump Administration's surveillance of Members of Congress, the news media, and others. I have instructed my staff to begin that work without delay."

Happy birthday Donnie!

Look at the double standards again posters saying trump has serious Brain damage with no evidence but mention Bidens mental health and your in trouble

What about if one of his own staff call him crazy?

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1404764873691643909?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 11,379 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Donald Trump has insisted he is writing “the book of all books” – even though major figures in US publishing said on Tuesday that no big house is likely to touch a memoir by the 45th president because it might stoke “a staff uprising” and it would be “too hard to get a book that was factually accurate”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/15/donald-trump-book-memoir-us-publishers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

duploelabs wrote: »
    Donald Trump has insisted he is writing “the book of all books” – even though major figures in US publishing said on Tuesday that no big house is likely to touch a memoir by the 45th president because it might stoke “a staff uprising” and it would be “too hard to get a book that was factually accurate”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/15/donald-trump-book-memoir-us-publishers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

wrote a book? the man struggles to read one. Or does he mean get somebody else to write it as with his other books?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,639 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

wrote a book? the man struggles to read one. Or does he mean get somebody else to write it as with his other books?

He couldn't even hold the bible the right way up when using it as a prop for a photoshoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭briany

Every anecdote in the book will end with, "...and needless to say, I had the last laugh."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Funny all the talk of deep state from his barn yard followers yet it was little paws himself who was conducting deep state activities. Not that it matters, the truth matters not to the simpleton cult who shout "in the hole" at the tee shot of a Par 5.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement