Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

WhomadeGod wrote: »
    What's the obsession with don Jr?

And you say we are bad about hunter.

"accuse others of what which you are guilty"

How are you getting on with that list of London postcodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,636 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I'm not sure I would describe a response in bad faith as better than no response at all.

Now, now. You are just jealous that I got a response when nearly everyone else's posts are ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,639 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

WhomadeGod wrote: »
    What's the obsession with don Jr?

And you say we are bad about hunter.

"accuse others of what which you are guilty"

Don Jr is being ranked in relation to possibly being the Republican nominee for the 2024 Presidential election.

He is commenting publicly on political matters frequently.

Neither of these 2 things applies to Hunter Biden. These two things are not the same. If you insist on using my derision for Conservative behaviours and attitudes against those who oppose them, at least make it fit. It isn't that hard. This is twice now you've done it incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Now, now. You are just jealous that I got a response when nearly everyone else's posts are ignored.

I'm not in the slightest bit jealous

Oh look at me I'm so great because I got a response. They'll see, they'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Can you just imagine what Trump would be like if the Maricopa County in Arizona audit and the Fulton County audit in Georgia both find enough fraud to change the results in those states, and Joe Biden’s tally in the Electoral College would shrink to 279, and Trump's Electoral College vote count would be 259... And then if my state of Pennsylvania gets off its butt and also does a forensic audit, as it should due to Philadelphia's (second most corrupt city regarding elections after Chicago, I believe) magical mystery middle-of-the-night miracle that gave Biden the state, finds results-changing fraud in Pennsylvania, too? It would mean that Trump's true Electoral College vote total in 2020 would have been 279, to Joe Biden's 259.

IMO, I know Biden and the democrats would say too bad, so sad… We don’t care about no stinkin' truth… he was certified... and by the way we’re going to keep fighting tooth and nail over any attempts to create a fair and honest elections… and well keep doing things to ensure the future election can be rigged in our favor… we'll just need to be smarter about not getting caught next time.

I wonder if that attitude of the Democrats will be worth the Civil War that will erupt in the nation?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

Man, the fantasizing is still going on...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭francois

notobtuse wrote: »
    Can you just imagine what Trump would be like if the Maricopa County in Arizona audit and the Fulton County audit in Georgia both find enough fraud to change the results in those states, and Joe Biden’s tally in the Electoral College would shrink to 279, and Trump's Electoral College vote count would be 259... And then if my state of Pennsylvania gets off its butt and also does a forensic audit, as it should due to Philadelphia's (second most corrupt city regarding elections after Chicago, I believe) magical mystery middle-of-the-night miracle that gave Biden the state, finds results-changing fraud in Pennsylvania, too? It would mean that Trump's true Electoral College vote total in 2020 would have been 279, to Joe Biden's 259.

IMO, I know Biden and the democrats would say too bad, so sad… We don’t care about no stinkin' truth… he was certified... and by the way we’re going to keep fighting tooth and nail over any attempts to create a fair and honest elections… and well keep doing things to ensure the future election can be rigged in our favor… we'll just need to be smarter about not getting caught next time.

I wonder if that attitude of the Democrats will be worth the Civil War that will erupt in the nation?

The delusion is strong in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

tumblr_inline_mstv2ge1091qz4rgp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Pretty sure the conspiracy forum might fill the void your fantasies are currently languishing in.

Man, the fantasizing is still going on...

That's one way to look at it, I guess. Another is... Is not an audit going on in Arizona? Is not an election audit going to happen soon after a judge unsealed 145,000 absentee ballots in Georgia? Are not state Republicans in Pennsylvania now pushing for an Arizona-style forensic audit of the 2020 election?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

Pretty sure the conspiracy forum might fill the void your fantasies are currently languishing in.

Perhaps you might want to catch up with current affairs.

That's one way to look at it, I guess. Another is... Is not an audit going on in Arizona? Is not an election audit going to happen soon after a judge unsealed 145,000 absentee ballots in Georgia? Are not state Republicans in Pennsylvania now pushing for an Arizona-style forensic audit of the 2020 election?

Is there a lemon behind that rock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Cody montana

It's the only way.

When this conspiracy theory falls apart, what will ye move onto next?

Perhaps you might want to catch up with current affairs.

I've just checked, the latest story on it seems like it amounts to nothing... Care to clarify where you're getting your news from?
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-ga-state-wire-georgia-election-2020-4c865c79953a0d10c70bed8c18e3116a

I've just checked, the latest story on it seems like it amounts to nothing... Care to clarify where you're getting your news from?
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-ga-state-wire-georgia-election-2020-4c865c79953a0d10c70bed8c18e3116a

I think he's getting it from here.

Wait no.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,639 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

With everything that has gone on around the Arizona audit, you'd be foolish to think that it stands up to any sort of scrutiny Missing data, found data, servers removed to an undisclosed location and so on.

I'd have more faith if Trump said he was going to count the votes one by one himself only because he'd insist that there was a camera there to cover it.

Is there a lemon behind that rock?

No, just current affair news..., that is if you're brave enough to not only read what the democrat's media handmaidens, void of journalistic integrity, choose to print.

No, just current affair news..., that is if you're brave enough to not only read what the democrat's media handmaidens, void of journalistic integrity, choose to print.

I cannot wait until you reveal your sources so I can laugh at the irony of this comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Are they auditing states Trump won?

Dont be silly. why would they want to do that?

ahem

Even more telling is relation to the cognitive function of those pushing it

In Georgia, dozens of lawsuits have been filed challenging the 2020 presidential election results, as conspiracy theories continue to swirl among Trump supporters. Some hardline QAnon followers believe the Arizona recount is just the beginning of a domino effect in which other states will find enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election results and restore Trump as president of the United States. A Georgia audit may add fuel to the fire of those beliefs, but QAnon’s “domino theory” is not based in reality

ahem

Did you expect a Trumpist to read more than the headline? They're too busy taking things out of context by making YouTube montages.

ahem

Ah, my friend... moving the goal posts. You don't ever disappoint.

I already addressed that point. Please re-read my original post. It's not about changing a potentially wrong presidential certification, it's about the civil war that will erupt in this nation if the true results were proven to be otherwise and Trump really won.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Even more telling is relation to the cognitive function of those pushing it

In Georgia, dozens of lawsuits have been filed challenging the 2020 presidential election results, as conspiracy theories continue to swirl among Trump supporters. Some hardline QAnon followers believe the Arizona recount is just the beginning of a domino effect in which other states will find enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election results and restore Trump as president of the United States. A Georgia audit may add fuel to the fire of those beliefs, but QAnon’s “domino theory” is not based in reality

Trump cannot be restored as president. That is not how our system works. It's about making sure future elections are fair and accurate, and election laws not ignored.

Trump cannot be restored as president. That is not how our system works. It's about making sure future elections are fair and accurate, and election laws not ignored.

Good thing this was the most secure election ever then.

Any state could have a forensic audit. But I don't think democrats would want to open up a can of worms into election irregularities.

Good thing this was the most secure election ever then.

Thanks for the laugh.

• Advertisement

Any state could have a forensic audit. But I don't think democrats would want to open up a can of worms into election irregularities.

Democratic senators and representative are too busy running the country to listen to conspiracy theories.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement