Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

notobtuse wrote: »
    No English, no identification, no address, unwilling to provide relative information. You overhear everything sitting in an emergency room. It's not hard to identify illegal aliens... spend a couple weeks here and you'll see. My mother had Medicare and a supplement insurance.

I find this quite a racist comment tbh. As someone who lived in America for many years, I would not be able to discern a non-English speaking South American tourist from an illegal immigrant, and especially not from eavesdropping. Sounds like you have a large chip on your shoulder.

WhomadeGod wrote: »
    Nice to hear the opinion of an actual US citizen thanks for posting here.

You seem to have forgotten that many people who have replied to you in the past are also US citizens. What you meant to say was:

"Nice to finally hear the opinion of someone as delusional as I am."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭uptherebels

I guess you'll have to look it up... and try going with something other than a democrat handmaiden, liberal and leftist media source. Sorry, but I can't answer without going into the history of the subject mater I was told not to comment on again.

What history? You said the bill would allow massive fraud, surely you can identify how, without having to give a history lesson.

Calling two fellow boards users who don't agree with your opinion delusional in one post.

I'll leave this one to the mods.

Delusional - "based on or having faulty judgement; mistaken"

I can back up my opinion to a mod with evidence, don't worry. And people are allowed to give their opinion of others, there's nothing I can do about you being a snowflake unfortunately.

https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2058151198&query=Delusional+

Would you like me to highlight to a mod that you ignore questions every single time and that you are not actively engaging in discussions on a discussion forum? What part of London did you live in?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I find this quite a racist comment tbh. As someone who lived in America for many years, I would not be able to discern a non-English speaking South American tourist from an illegal immigrant, and especially not from eavesdropping. Sounds like you have a large chip on your shoulder.

A trump supporter with a chip on their shoulder?

Well, I never....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Today, you're have to be daft not to. I also deal with hiring and people come in both legal and illegal looking for work. If someone was in this country legally they are all to happy to show their Green Card, work visa, or other forms of ID showing they are in the country legally. It's a badge of honor.

Also, talk to any police officer. They can discern if you're legal within 10 minutes.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Today, you're have to be daft not to.

No, you wouldn't. I lived in USA up to shortly before the pandemic. You heard the Spanish language in the ER and the difficulty in communication and immediately labelled such people as illegal immigrants because it fits your agenda, nothing more.
    Also, talk to any police officer. They can discern if you're legal within 10 minutes.

No, they can't. For you to come to that conclusion you would need a very large same size of police officers, thousands or more. Why are you speaking to so many police officers?

What history? You said the bill would allow massive fraud, surely you can identify how, without having to give a history lesson.
    I'll try... First it would be an unconstitutional infringement on the rights of states to conduct and secure elections as they see fit in order to stop fraud. Also, this bill would make it easier to vote illegally but I can’t expand upon that without going back to last year. It reverses states’ more stringent voter ID laws for the new federal standards, which allow voting with no ID. McConnell called the bill a “radical proposal” designed to “rig the rules of American elections permanently, permanently in Democrats’ favor.” And he’s right because democrats don’t seem to have any morals when it comes to elections and utilize underhanded tactics like ballot harvesting using government money to use third parties who go out and only target democratic votes from home... where government money should be used to get EVERYONE'S votes, not targeted votes. Ballot harvesting is probably the biggest method for election illegalities to happen.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

No, you wouldn't. I lived in USA up to shortly before the pandemic. You heard the Spanish language in the ER and the difficulty in communication and immediately labelled such people as illegal immigrants because it fits your agenda, nothing more.

No, they can't. For you to come to that conclusion you would need a very large same size of police officers, thousands or more. Why are you speaking to so many police officers?

I guess it is best to agree to disagree on the subject, then.

I don't know what you mean about thousands of police officers. I was talking about just about any police officer when he/she questions an individual. I'm speaking to several police officers and they tell me any officer worth their salt, anywhere in the country can. But think what you want. I really don't care if people don't want to live in the real world... as long as they don't live here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Today, you're have to be daft not to. I also deal with hiring and people come in both legal and illegal looking for work. If someone was in this country legally they are all to happy to show their Green Card, work visa, or other forms of ID showing they are in the country legally. It's a badge of honor.

Currently living in America.

Actually quite friendly with a former cop who goes to my gym, spent 25 years at it. He's extremely prejudiced when it comes to discerning anything.

I guess it is best to agree to disagree on the subject, then.

Not at all. I just implied that you might be xenophobic. You don't want to defend yourself by demonstrating that you're not?
    I don't know what you mean about thousands of police officers. I was talking about just about any police officer when he/she questions an individual. I'm speaking to several police officers and they tell me any officer worth their salt, anywhere in the country can. But think what you want. I really don't care if people don't want to live in the real world... as long as they don't live here.

Those two things in bold could not be any more different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I'll try... First it would be an unconstitutional infringement on the rights of states to conduct and secure elections as they see fit in order to stop fraud. Also, this bill would make it easier to vote illegally but I can’t expand upon that without going back to last year. It reverses states’ more stringent voter ID laws for the new federal standards, which allow voting with no ID. McConnell called the bill a “radical proposal” designed to “rig the rules of American elections permanently, permanently in Democrats’ favor.” And he’s right because democrats don’t seem to have any morals when it comes to elections and utilize underhanded tactics like ballot harvesting using government money to use third parties who go out and only target democratic votes from home... where government money should be used to get EVERYONE'S votes, not targeted votes. Ballot harvesting is probably the biggest method for election illegalities to happen.

Why have you just copy and pasted sections from the NYpost?

Why have you just copy and pasted sections from the NYpost?

Because he hasn't actually read the For the People Act bill so he instead assumes the opinion of whatever the right-biased rags say because they speak the truth™.

Because he hasn't actually read the For the People Act bill so he instead assumes the opinion of whatever the right-biased rags say because they speak the truth™.

He’s literally copy and pasted sections out of various articles from the last few days.
    Word for word.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

He’s literally copy and pasted sections out of various articles from the last few days.
    Word for word.

Well you know what they say, if you can't find the words to voice your own opinion, let a tabloid do the words for you.

notbotuse, did you use melania's speech writers?

(that is quite hilarious, but so fitting that it's on the trumpeter thread).

astrofool wrote: »
    Well you know what they say, if you can't find the words to voice your own opinion, let a tabloid do the words for you.

notbotuse, did you use melania's speech writers?

(that is quite hilarious, but so fitting that it's on the trumpeter thread).

He was the guy caught plagiarising the federalist last year.

It’s pretty obvious, if you can’t answer the absolute basics but then reply with something of journalistic standards.
    And right wing media ones at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Word for word.
    Not for the first time.

Or the second.

Or even the third.

Really one of my classmates is there 20 years working in a bar frequented by cops and they haven't a clue he's illegal.

Given your claim, are the cops where he works as thick as pig sh1t or just ignoring the fact he's there illegally?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Great news Donald Trump is warming up for a few big Rallies in coming weeks with a big one planned in florida July 3rd.

Former President Donald Trump will bring some extra fireworks to Sarasota’s July 4 holiday weekend with an appearance at the Sarasota Fairgrounds, his first big rally in Florida since the election.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/23/former-president-donald-trump-coming-robarts-arena-sarasota-florida-july-3/5304047001/

Is this his inaugraution speech or is that in August or was it June (This Month). I can't remember now but maybe it's a finally concession speech (see bold). A concession speech would be his best speech ever. it woulod be watched by billions, gazillions even....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Great news Donald Trump is warming up for a few big Rallies in coming weeks with a big one planned in florida July 3rd

Will the tickets for that be $100 each too? What's your opinion on him swindling money from his supporters?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/1408190320051957777?s=19

Imagine still supporting this piece of shït. Delusional is putting it mildly.

https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/1408190320051957777?s=19

Imagine still supporting this piece of shït. Delusional is putting it mildly.

1) Trump never said it
    2) The person who said he did is a RINO
    3) He was joking/ it was taken out of context
    4) He meant it and was right to say it
    5) The Democrats have done worse/it is their fault

Link to a story in the WaPo

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1408193831837880327?s=20

1) "Doctors gave Trump a “dizzying array of emergency medicines” to save his life, from Remdesivir to monoclonal antibodies to dexamethasone, after his blood O2 dropped to 93%, dipping to 80% at one point. They hoped he get serious about #COVID19–he did not."

2) “When (FDA chief) Hahn later learned the [MAB request] was on behalf of the president, he was stunned. For God’s sake, it’s the president who’s sick, and you want us to bend the rules? Trump was in the highest-risk category— at 74, he rarely exercised and medically obese.”

3) “Trump’s brush with severe illness and the prospect of death caught the White House so unprepared that they had not even briefed Vice President Mike Pence’s team on a plan to swear him in if Trump became incapacitated.”

4) “Trump’s medical advisers hoped his bout with the coronavirus, which was far more serious than acknowledged at the time, would inspire him to take virus seriously. Perhaps now, he would encourage Americans to wear masks and put his health and medical officials front & center

5) “Instead, Trump emerged from the experience triumphant and ever more defiant. He urged people not to be afraid of the virus or let it dominate their lives, disregarding that he had had access to health care and treatments unavailable to other Americans.”

6) “It was, several advisers said, the last chance to turn the response around. And once the opportunity passed, it was the point of no return.”

7) ““ORWELLIAN,” tweeted Feigl-Ding, now a senior fellow at @FAScientists. “As an epidemiologist, I want to vomit.” Most upsetting, he wrote, “is that we knew, and we tried to warn. And yet people tried to shout us January alarmists down.”

8) Hundreds of thousands died needlessly because of Trump’s inactions. Utterly needlessly.

9) it didn’t have to be this way. Trump knew in January it was bad. He told Bob Woodward it was airborne and very dangerous. And we epidemiologists tried to warn in Jan 2020…

10) the week prior to WH outbreak, at events, “At Trump’s insistence, few were wearing masks, but they were packed in a little too tight for his comfort. He wasn’t worried about others getting sick, but he did fret about his own vulnerability & complained to his staff afterward.

11) “Why were they letting people get so close to him? Meeting with the Gold Star families was sad and moving, he said, but added, “If these guys had covid, I’m going to get it because they were all over me.” He told his staff that they needed to do a better job of protecting him

12) Trump and his aides had ignored numerous warnings from the task force doctors that they were putting themselves and everyone in the West Wing at risk by their cavalier behavior. Over the past eight months, Trump had come dangerously close to the virus a number of times.

13) Those repeated escapes had made the White House more careless, constantly tempting fate. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator, and Redfield wrote to top aides after every White House outbreak, warning them that 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue was not safe

14) At least two of those who were briefed on Trump’s medical condition that weekend said he was gravely ill and feared that he wouldn’t make it out of Walter Reed. People close to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, said he was consumed with fear that Trump might die.

15) Redfield spent the weekend praying the president would recover. He prayed that he would emerge with a newfound appreciation for the seriousness of the threat. And he prayed that Trump would tell Americans they should listen to public health advisers before it was too late.

16) The virus had begun a violent resurgence. Redfield, Fauci, Birx and others felt they had limited time to persuade people to behave differently if they were going to avoid a massive wave of death.

17) If they couldn’t keep him in the hospital, the advisers hoped that Trump would at least emerge from Walter Reed a changed man. Some even began mentally preparing to finally speak their minds. It would surely be the inflection point, they all thought.

18) There’s nothing like a near-death experience to serve as a wake-up call. It was, at the end of the day, a national security failure. The president had not been protected. If this fiasco wasn’t the turning point, what would be?

19) Redfield was watching on television from home. He was praying as Trump went up the steps. Praying that he would reach the Truman Balcony and show some humility. That he would remind people that anyone could be susceptible to the coronavirus…

20) Facing the cameras from the balcony, he used his right hand to unhook the mask loop from his right ear, then raised his left hand to pull the mask off his face… He was still probably contagious, standing there for all the world to see.

21) He strode into WH, passing staffers on his way and failing to protect them from virus particles emitted from his nose and mouth.
    Right then, Redfield knew it was over. Trump showed that he hadn’t changed at
    all. The pandemic response wasn’t going to change, either.

22) And yet… Trump knew it was bad. And that it severely affected young people too… he even told Bob Woodward in March 2020 it was “deadly”.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Nice to hear the opinion of an actual US citizen thanks for posting here.

I'm an actual US citizen, born and raised. In fact, I think I was raised in the same region as Noto who is from the PA area as I recall from his other posts.

So, as I asked you before, have you crunched the numbers on how bad Biden's economy is doing? Here's one helpful fact: Gas prices are the same as they were in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Really one of my classmates is there 20 years working in a bar frequented by cops and they haven't a clue he's illegal.

Given your claim, are the cops where he works as thick as pig sh1t or just ignoring the fact he's there illegally?

Is your friend white?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Do you hire any illegals?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Do you hire any illegals?

No... He is managing the Plagiarizing all by himself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Theres a nastiness about Trump that was regularly reflected in his tweets, now in his 45 statements like his fatherdays wellwishing even to losers. The casual insults, crazy Nancy, sleepy Joe etc. The mocking of a disabled journalist. You see it in his supporters as well,Don Jr, MTG, Boebert, Gaetz etc. He must be very tiring to be around, probably only ever has a good word to say about his sycophantic followers like Tucker insulting a respected general.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2021/06/24/tucker-carlson-on-gen-mark-milley-hes-not-just-a-pig-hes-stupid/?sh=781a1f302855

In a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight Thursday evening, Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson said described Gen. Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff as “a pig” and “stupid,” and said Milley got his position as the highest-ranking and most senior military officer in the United States because “he knows who to suck up to and he’s more than happy to do it.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

illegal immigrants...protocol dictates they go to the head of the line in treatment.
    Post up some evidence of this particular protocol.

should be easy to find as it's protocol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement