Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

notobtuse wrote: »
    Where did you hear the 5,000 attendance number? I couldn't find that. But you do realize he has gotten 809,627 views on Rumble as of this morning. And that's without most people not even aware he's on Rumble yet.

And to show how utterly biased and disingenuous Google is, type in "Rumble Trump Rally" and there's no link in the results in at least the first 5 pages of results. Google should be called before Congress and explain why they shouldn't be broken up.

:D:D:D:D:D

You want to call Google in front of Congress in an effort to cancel them because they aren't giving enough attention to a guy who has been thrown off several platforms for spreading dangerous and fake news?

Seriously, do you have any idea how snowflake/cultist like this all looks?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    what was the biggest attendance to any of the Biden rallies?

81,268,924 came out for him on November 3rd last. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

francois wrote: »
    All Biden's rallies were held in a responsible, socially distanced manner, comparing the 2 is totally pointless

Biden wouldn't have filled a tennis pitch, that's the reality

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Where did you hear the 5,000 attendance number? I couldn't find that. But you do realize he has gotten 809,627 views on Rumble as of this morning. And that's without most people not even aware he's on Rumble yet.

And to show how utterly biased and disingenuous Google is, type in "Rumble Trump Rally" and there's no link in the results in at least the first 5 pages of results. Google should be called before Congress and explain why they shouldn't be broken up.

Awww someone doesn't understand how SEO or page crawling works

• Registered Users Posts: 15,636 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Policy positions? You don't think he is still president or has committed to running in the 2024 election race, do you?

You said people were twisting his words.

All I asked for was clips that you think are coherent. What is the point of the rally if he has literally nothing to say?

What did you like about what he had to say?

You complain about not being given fairness in the MS, yet here you are free to post the things so admire most about the speech and you haven't pointed to anything.

All you've got is that he shouldn't be expected to say anything as it years out from 2024. So why do you think people tune in to hear and watch him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

:D:D:D:D:D

You want to call Google in front of Congress in an effort to cancel them because they aren't giving enough attention to a guy who has been thrown off several platforms for spreading dangerous and fake news?

Seriously, do you have any idea how snowflake/cultist like this all looks?

No they should be broken up in an anti-trust case by the federal government as they have a monopoly in this country and don't serve the interests of all the American people.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The reality when Biden was canvassing and we're in the middle of a pandemic? What kind of reality are you living in?

Leroy42 wrote: »

All I asked for was clips that you think are coherent. What is the point of the rally if he has literally nothing to say?

Trump is banned from mainstream social media, the point of the rally is to connect with his supporters, which are still plenty.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Awww someone doesn't understand how SEO or page crawling works

No, I don't. But I don't expect Google to hide the results anyone with a 8 grade level to expect in the results when typing in "Rumble Trump Rally." Actually I do expect Google to hide it.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

i seen clips of it elsewhere.

So you can magically determine the entire speech based on a few clips you claim to have seen. Can you point me to those selective clips?

Better yet... quick digging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,084 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wow he bought 800,000 bot views? Such a waste of donor money.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No, I don't. But I don't expect Google to hide the results anyone with a 8 grade level to expect in the results when typing in "Rumble Trump Rally." Actually I do expect Google to hide it.

LOL not how it works at all but good for you for admitting you dont understand what your talking about.

Also Google IS “broken up” get your update from like, I dunno, was it 2018? Alphabet is the new show runner now. Google is but a letter.

https://abc.xyz/

But please drag them to Congress remind us what Republicans waste the peoples time on.

VinLieger wrote: »
    LOL not how it works at all but good for you for admitting you dont understand what your talking about.

I think I know quite well what results a non-biased search should produce.

I think I know quite well what results a non-biased search should produce.

Doesn’t seem like you do. Nobody cares about rumble or Trump or his rallies.

Overheal wrote: »
    Doesn’t seem like you do. Nobody cares about rumble or Trump or his rallies.

your response suggests otherwise

your response suggests otherwise

How so? Because I don’t want congress’ time wasted on a non issue that means I care about the non issue? Your argument doesn’t track.

You complain about not being given fairness in the MS, yet here you are free to post the things so admire most about the speech and you haven't pointed to anything.

All you've got is that he shouldn't be expected to say anything as it years out from 2024. So why do you think people tune in to hear and watch him?

People tune in because he has plenty so say. I have no interest in policy positions since he is not president, nor running. He should be calling out RINOs, and keep Biden and his administration's abject failures in the news leading up to the 2022 election... And that's what he is doing.

Overheal wrote: »
    How so? Because I don’t want congress’ time wasted on a non issue that means I care about the non issue? Your argument doesn’t track.

if you dont care abut Trump and his rallies you wouldn't spend your precious time reminding people not to care about trump and his rallies ;)

if you dont care abut Trump and his rallies you would spend your precious time reminding people not to care about trump and his rallies ;)

In fairness, this is primarily laughing about how he's rapidly becoming a pretty diminished quantity.

• Advertisement

if you dont care abut Trump and his rallies you wouldn't spend your precious time reminding people not to care about trump and his rallies ;)

Strawman arguments now?

Show me, where did I remind people “to not care”

I said they didn’t care. I didn’t say not to care. I made no comment on whether they should or should not, only that people don’t.

No they should be broken up in an anti-trust case by the federal government as they have a monopoly in this country and don't serve the interests of all the American people.

Do you understand that “Google” is indeed “broken up” and is held by Alphabet, along with Alphabets other holdings such as Waymo, Fitbit, etc?

You’re having a laugh. What does Google hold a monopoly on? If you don’t like their search results you can use Bill Gates’ search engine, Bing, or if that really unsettles you because you think he drinks baby blood or something, have Lycos go fetch, that little Labrador is still faffing around. Google holds no monopoly on internet search and any pretense they are lacks water.

In fairness, this is primarily laughing about how he's rapidly becoming a pretty diminished quantity.
    In fairness, it appears to be quite the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

He didn't need to.
    He managed to not have these ridiculous superspreader rallies and he still won the election.

On the other hand Trump held them, gathered and risked thousands and thousands of people, got so sick with covid himself that he ended up in hospital, managed to get everyone around him sick, some so sick they too ended in ICU, and after all that Trump was the loser.

That's the reality.

In fairness, it appears to be quite the opposite.

Based on what? The data says quite the opposite of your quite the opposite

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Trump&geo=US

People tune in because he has plenty so say. I have no interest in policy positions since he is not president, nor running. He should be calling out RINOs, and keep Biden and his administration's abject failures in the news leading up to the 2022 election... And that's what he is doing.

Great. That makes sense. So what in particular did he have to say?

The floor is yours, your chance to get the reality out to people who cannot see it through the bias of MSM.

What issues he is pointing out, issues that have only now come to light since apparently he didn't solve them when he was in office.

Or was this, as all prior evidence would suggest, nothing but a greatest hits 'poor me' tour aimed at making him feel better about losing?

What did he have to say about Biden's incredible job on vaccine rollout? What abut the record breaking stock market, the record job numbers? What did he have to say about the bipartisan deal on infrastructure, or that Biden is helping get American open for business again?

Call me Al wrote: »
    He didn't need to.
    He managed to not have these ridiculous superspreader rallies and he still won the election.

On the other hand Trump held them, gathered and risked thousands and thousands of people, got so sick with covid himself that he ended up in hospital, managed to get everyone around him sick, some so sick they too ended in ICU, and after all that Trump was the loser.

That's the reality.

The reality is that Trump generated both Republican and Democrat votes. Democrats voted against Trump, not pro Biden

Great. That makes sense. So what in particular did he have to say?

The floor is yours, your chance to get the reality out to people who cannot see it through the bias of MSM.

What issues he is pointing out, issues that have only now come to light since apparently he didn't solve them when he was in office.

Or was this, as all prior evidence would suggest, nothing but a greatest hits 'poor me' tour aimed at making him feel better about losing?

What did he have to say about Biden's incredible job on vaccine rollout? What abut the record breaking stock market, the record job numbers? What did he have to say about the bipartisan deal on infrastructure, or that Biden is helping get American open for business again?

the best way for you to know is to click on the Rumble link and find out for yourself

The reality is that Trump generated both Republican and Democrat votes. Democrats voted against Trump, not pro Biden

If that is true, then it is staggering that the gop are continuing to back him.

A candidate that actually actively helps the other side to win votes?

And of course that doesn't tie in with Bidens approval ratings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

the best way for you to know is to click on the Rumble link and find out for yourself

The questions about the content were put to the poster, the onus is on them to respond with the answers, not a 'go see for yourself'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement