Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

Overheal wrote: »
    Based on what? The data says quite the opposite of your quite the opposite

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Trump&geo=US

Obtuse is gonna totally claim a Google trends conspiracy theory.... Old man yells at clouds is Trump's current situation. He's yelling that he'll be president of them in August....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

duploelabs wrote: »
    The questions about the content were put to the poster, the onus is on them to respond with the answers, not a 'go see for yourself'

I don't appreciate when someone uses a bullying attitude with others, I will always intervene when i see that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    I don't appreciate when someone uses a bullying attitude with others, I will always intervene when i see that

If you consider it bullying then report it to the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Great. That makes sense. So what in particular did he have to say?

The floor is yours, your chance to get the reality out to people who cannot see it through the bias of MSM.

What issues he is pointing out, issues that have only now come to light since apparently he didn't solve them when he was in office.

Or was this, as all prior evidence would suggest, nothing but a greatest hits 'poor me' tour aimed at making him feel better about losing?

What did he have to say about Biden's incredible job on vaccine rollout? What abut the record breaking stock market, the record job numbers? What did he have to say about the bipartisan deal on infrastructure, or that Biden is helping get American open for business again?

The rally was primarily about support for a republican running against another republican who Trump thinks wronged him. Something every private citizen has the right to do.

He also used the opportunity to talk about that clusterf*ck of a 2020 election.

So the things I guess that could touch on policy had to so with Biden administration's catastrophe of immigration policies that created the current crisis. He also talked about the opposition to critical race theory and rising crime rates. All of these are things the majority of people would agree with Trump about.

I don't recall him talking about Biden, but if he did I think he would have thanked Joe for following the vaccine rollout plan the Trump administration drew up. And that businesses should have been opened much earlier. And LOL on the bipartisan deal on infrastructure... Biden lied and no republican should ever trust him again.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

The reality is that Trump generated both Republican and Democrat votes. Democrats voted against Trump, not pro Biden

And yet he sleeps in the White House tonight with a consistent approval rating that Trump could only dream of.

Because you know how Trump loved those polls...

• Advertisement

The questions about the content were put to the poster, the onus is on them to respond with the answers, not a 'go see for yourself'

No you moved the goalposts. Nothing I commented on had anything to do with policies, yet you keep pressing me to comment to them, and justify them. And I'm not really interested in you playing your disingenuous game you playing. If you were interested in policies why did YOU not list what his were instead of expecting me to justify them if there were even any... and asked my to comment on them. Don't expect me to do the work you're too lazy to do.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

If you consider it bullying then report it to the mods

no need, you got the answered you deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Cody montana

notobtuse wrote: »
    The rally was primarily about support for a republican running against another republican who Trump thinks wronged him. Something every private citizen has the right to do.

He also used the opportunity to talk about that clusterf*ck of a 2020 election.

So the things I guess that could touch on policy had to so with Biden administration's catastrophe of immigration policies that created the current crisis. He also talked about the opposition to critical race theory and rising crime rates. All of these are things the majority of people would agree with Trump about.

I don't recall him talking about Biden, but if he did I think he would have thanked Joe for following the vaccine rollout plan the Trump administration drew up. And that businesses should have been opened much earlier. And LOL on the bipartisan deal on infrastructure... Biden lied and no republican should ever trust him again.

You mean the most secure election in U.S. history?

I really did enjoy one comment Trump said at the rally, “We may have to win it a third time. It is possible...”

I bet it caused the heads of the MSM to collectively explode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Overheal wrote: »
    Based on what? The data says quite the opposite of your quite the opposite

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Trump&geo=US

Love it when someone posts the receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Those 4 years of Trump must have been infuriating then...

I really did enjoy one comment Trump said at the rally, “We may have to win it a third time. It is possible...”

He doesn't say that stuff to wind people up, although it's quite telling that's what you want it to mean. (Lol - "own the libs")

He says it as a means to grift, to take money off gullible idiots, who

A) believe he won in 2020 &
    B) thinks that he could come in anyway near running or even winning in 2024.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Those 4 years of Trump must have been infuriating then...
    They sure were for me... regarding how Democrats acted in their own interests and not caring about what was best for the country, that is.

They sure were for me... regarding how Democrats acted in their own interests and not caring about what was best for the country, that is.

Translation - "I know you are - what am I?"

He doesn't say that stuff to wind people up, although it's quite telling that's what you want it to mean. (Lol - "own the libs")

He says it as a means to grift, to take money off gullible idiots, who

A) believe he won in 2020 &
    B) thinks that he could come in anyway near running or even winning in 2024.

We all have opinions and I will fight tooth and nail for your right to be wrong.

Translation - "I know you are - what am I?"
    HUH? Please explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

He's obese, 75, has a bad heart, terrible diet and bitter. He'll be 78 next election if he's still alive. I wouldn't count on it.

We all have opinions and I will fight tooth and nail for your right to be wrong.

Or you could just copy and paste someone else's....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Views on Rumble, is this what the Trumpsters have reduced themselves to now? :pac:

• Advertisement

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    He's obese, 75, has a bad heart, terrible diet and bitter. He'll be 78 next election if he's still alive. I wouldn't count on it.

The same age as Biden is today? I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but so look forward to him living rent free in Democrats and their media handmaiden's heads rent free till then.

The same age as Biden is today? I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but so look forward to him living rent free in Democrats and their media handmaiden's heads rent free till then.

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Every time this thread gets bumped I think he's been arrested.

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Biden isn't fat with a dodgy ticker though. He already reached that age. My point is , its questionable trump will live long enough given he's such a fat crying mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Biden isn't fat with a dodgy ticker though. He already reached that age. My point is , its questionable trump will live long enough given he's such a fat crying mess.

And biden actually exercises. Driving from hole to hole in a golf cart doesn't count as exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

All you need to add to this is that there's a killing to be made at the bookies in betting on him in 2024. That you made a fortune on him in 2020 2026 and we really should all, what was the phrase...., 'fill our boots'.

Remember post after post like that up until November 3rd but alas most of those people are no longer with us (at least as we knew them then anyway). Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

No they should be broken up in an anti-trust case by the federal government as they have a monopoly in this country and don't serve the interests of all the American people.

Oh shock a for profit company not serving the interests of all the American people?
    Would that just be like the trump organisation not serving the interests of all the American people?
    Remind me what happened with Trump Unniversity and serving of all the American people?

Tippex wrote: »
    Oh shock a for profit company not serving the interests of all the American people?
    Would that just be like the trump organisation not serving the interests of all the American people?
    Remind me what happened with Trump Unniversity and serving of all the American people?

I'd rather remind you what happened to AT&T.

Views on Rumble, is this what the Trumpsters have reduced themselves to now? :pac:

you just discovered Rumble today?

talking about echo chambers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭briany

If you asked a doctor whether a clinically obese man with a penchant for fast food and diet coke, and little physical exercise, has a chance of even making it to 74, that doctor would probably say, 'unlikely'. Even granting being alive, that doctor probably wouldn't think such a person would have much energy.

But Trump has really bucked a lot of how we think a man of his age, with his kind of lifestyle, and his kind of habits should be. Some people just have an unusual constitution, I guess. I'm not saying this in any great praise of Trump, but it is funny how Trump was always the one who's supposed to keel over any second, yet it was Hillary Clinton who had to be helped into a car during the 2016 race.

Much more likely that it'll be Trump's utter toxicity for neutrals and Dems as a candidate or legal issues that stops him successfully running for president again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement