Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    You can find a lot of negative stuff about Rumble on Wikipedia too.
    That's usually a good sign, it means that mainstream media are feeling threatened ;-)

When lots of people abandoned Whatsapp for Telegram, Wikipedia updated their page immediately with lots of negative stuff about Telegram
    they think we are stupid LOL

There's literally no point interacting with paranoid conspiracy theories that are at this level.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

notobtuse wrote: »
    Also from the same source.

where did the DC media say this? do you have a link to DC media saying this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

VinLieger wrote: »
    There's literally no point interacting with paranoid conspiracy theories that are at this level.

the stuff about Telegram is still on Wikipedia, under the section "use by fringe groups".
    you won't find anything like that on the wiki page about whatsapp, maybe we should all believe that fringe groups don't use whatsapp? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

where did the DC media say this? do you have a link to DC media saying this?

DC media??? What in the world are you talking about? Unless you're talking about the enemy of the people being the Washington Post? If so just read the link and come back with anything in it that's not the truth. Good luck with that.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,635 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

That's usually a good sign, it means that mainstream media are feeling threatened ;-)

When lots of people abandoned Whatsapp for Telegram, Wikipedia updated their page immediately with lots of negative stuff about Telegram

On hold. So you're basis for thinking something is good is that if the MSM have something negative to say about it?

So in your world cancer is perfectly fine? I mean the MSM all say it can be dangerous.
    Or nuclear waste, is that all a conspiracy? Flat earth, I mean everyone seems to agree that its a globe, except for some non msm sites, so I can take it you believe that?
    I mean you have to.

And surely the fact that the entire GOP support Trump must mean its a conspiracy? I mean the GOP are the estabhishment right, so them supporting something must mean its a cover up.

• Advertisement

DC media??? What in the world are you talking about? Unless you're talking about the enemy of the people being the Washington Post? If so just read the link and come back with anything in it that's not the truth. Good luck with that.

Beautiful, just beautiful. You provide a link suggesting Washington Post said this and that, but then can't provide the link of Washington Post saying this or that.

You yourself just admitted that you did not even bother to check if your right wing rag made it up or not and just assumed it was true because it agreed with your agenda.

the stuff about Telegram is still on Wikipedia, under the section "use by fringe groups".
    you won't find anything like that on the wiki page about whatsapp, maybe we should all believe that fringe groups don't use whatsapp? ;)

Ah, so you think that everything should be classified the same?

What % of users of each of Telegram and WA do you think is made up of Fringe groups?

the DC media in this quote. Who are they? what did they actually say?
    The DC media is suggesting @GovRonDeSantis failed to provide resources to Surfside. The mayor of Miami-Dade, a Democrat, was asked about this on Meet The Press and said it's not true: "Not only has the state of Florida been here in force (...) we've not lacked for any support."

the DC media in this quote. Who are they? what did they actually say?

It's weird that he was confused as to what DC Media was considering he quoted DC Media twice in his post.

It's weird that he was confused as to what DC Media was considering he quoted DC Media twice in his post.

'tis a mystery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Beautiful, just beautiful. You provide a link suggesting Washington Post said this and that, but then can't provide the link of Washington Post saying this or that.

You yourself just admitted that you did not even bother to check if your right wing rag made it up or not and just assumed it was true because it agreed with your agenda.

It's literally staring you in the face. Look at what Hannah Dreier, Washington Post reporter, says. You don't even need to click through anything. I'm starting to think you aren't worth any more of my time since you seem to ignore everything you ask of me.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Christ, you really shouldn't be let anywhere near the internet.

It's literally staring you in the face. Look at what Hannah Dreier, Washington Post reporter, says. You don't even need to click through anything. I'm starting to think you aren't worth any more of my time since you seem to ignore everything you ask of me.

You're still refusing to provide a source? Wow.

I ignore everything of you? Is it that supposed to be sarcastic? I asked you for a link, where is it?

It would be staring me in the face if you provided a link. Like, literally staring me in the face.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Ah, so you think that everything should be classified the same?

What % of users of each of Telegram and WA do you think is made up of Fringe groups?

irrelevant

my opinion, lots of nut cases on both

am i invading your safe space?

irrelevant

my opinion, lots of nut cases on both

Ah ok, at least you acknowledge that its just your opinion.

Based on no actual facts, or any thought. But it is your opinion so I assume you think it has some relevance?

Do you think every opinion is of equal value and that anything can be said once its simply classed as an opinion?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

am i invading your safe space?

Cut it out, the pair of you

Stick to discussing the topic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

You really are a hilarious individual considering you have avoidance of answering questions down to a fine art and then throw tripe like the last sentence.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Trump is playing the attack dog leading up to the 2022 election, IMO.

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on Florida governor Ron Desantis to the the GOP candidate in 2024. The mainstream media is already reporting almost 100% negatively about him, and even making up lies to make him look bad. A good indication he's the best shot at this time for 2024. And I think Trump will support him in the end.

For 2022 , Trump will do more harm than good for the GOP to be honest. He will want to make it all about him and a sort of proxy re-run of the Presidential election. The "Base" will love it of course , but that won't help win them back either chamber.

They need to be making it about the here and now and focus on things that might actually matter to people next year. Trump won't be interested in that, if it's not about him he doesn't care.

In the case of DeSantis and 2024 , I think that's what the GOP would really like to happen but it's out of their control if it happens or not.

Donald Trump has never done anything in his entire life for someone else so the idea of him supporting or maybe even stumping for another GOP POTUS candidate is unlikely in the extreme.

If he's not running he will either be completely silent or he will be screaming and shouting telling everyone that he was robbed of the nomination and that they are all RINO's blah blah blah.

Trump being involved in the GOP will not gain them a single extra seat anywhere , in fact he's more likely to lose them seats.

But like I said , it's a problem entirely of their own making.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Advertisement

Billy Mays wrote: »

Jesus, could he be any more obvious that he is as high as a kite? Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Very more-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Looks like someone’s triggered and by triggered I’m mean high.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Ah ok, at least you acknowledge that its just your opinion.

Based on no actual facts, or any thought. But it is your opinion so I assume you think it has some relevance?

Do you think every opinion is of equal value and that anything can be said once its simply classed as an opinion?

you asked for an opinion, you got one
    what official stats do you have about the % of fringe groups using telegram or Whatapp?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

My kids get like that when they eat too much sugar and you ask them who their favourite pokemon is

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The Trumpsters that ridiculed Biden's parenting skills because of his son's drug problem...where you all at?

The Trumpsters that ridiculed Biden's parenting skills because of his son's drug problem...where you all at?

Hunter Biden ? let's not go there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Smee_Again wrote: »
    tenor.gif

I bet she voted for Democrats

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Oh dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

tenor.gif

"She" hasn't voted for anyone for a long time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement