Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,033 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Any reason why you're ignoring overheal's query about Gaetz?

Because he sympathizes with a rotting dead terrorist and doesn’t want to acknowledge the mental incongruities between calling the rotting dead terrorist a 36 year old girl and Matt Gaetz paying for sex with a minor.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

notobtuse wrote: »
    Are you saying I've learned from the best here?

I don't know where you've learned what you have. I assume Trump University but I don't think anyone ever learned anything from there.

Are you saying I've learned from the best here?

Oh I don't think the child at the back of the class with headphones on would learn anything no matter how good the teacher is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

I have now decided to just sit back and read the thread while eating popcorn.
    This is getting funnier by the day.
    We should look into making this a coffee table book I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Tippex wrote: »
    I have now decided to just sit back and read the thread while eating popcorn.
    This is getting funnier by the day.
    We should look into making this a coffee table book I feel.
    I dunno, it seems to fit the charter... not quite lighthearted enough for After Hours, but not debate-worthy enough for the Politics Forum.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

I dunno, it seems to fit the charter... not quite lighthearted enough for After Hours, but not debate-worthy enough for the Politics Forum.

That would require you to argue in good faith

• Registered Users Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

LOL... Congresswoman Liz Cheney (RINO) who was removed from her conference chair by House Republicans, and has an axe to grind against Trump and the GOP, is chosen by Pelosi to be in her witch-hunt investigation. Knock me over with a feather!!!!!

*adds "use of the term "RINO"" to the list of things that rule out reasonable discussion*

**then notes the use of the term "witch hunt" and nods understandingly**

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

everlast75 wrote: »
    *adds "use of the term "RINO"" to the list of things that rule out reasonable discussion*

**then notes the use of the term "witch hunt" and nods understandingly**

Did someone suggest that Liz Cheney is not a real Republican?

salmocab wrote: »
    Did someone suggest that Liz Cheney is not a real Republican?

Yes, notobtuse did upon learning she would be on the 1/6 committee.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Overheal wrote: »
    Yes, notobtuse did upon learning she would be on the 1/6 committee.

Liz Cheney? Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TefalBrain

I think he'll run again next time out and win in a run off with Harris.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Anyone remember Jason Miller? The child-support shirking, abortion-pill slipping comms staffer from the Trump administration?

He's just started a social media website of his own. The name is very fitting.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1410662749693263881

Anyone remember Jason Miller? The child-support shirking, abortion-pill slipping comms staffer from the Trump administration?

He's just started a social media website of his own. The name is very fitting.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1410662749693263881

Well when that endeavor falls apart and is Done the headline writes itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

salmocab wrote: »
    Liz Cheney? Really?

For some diehards The Republican Party IS The Trump Party.

If you go against the noble leader you are a traitor.

pjohnson wrote: »
    For some diehards The Republican Party IS The Trump Party.

If you go against the noble leader you are a traitor.

You mean to say for them the Party is the Country. Some of these people have gone well into 1984 turf.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

TefalBrain wrote: »
    I think he'll run again next time out and win in a run off with Harris.

Run off? What's that?

Igotadose wrote: »
    Run off? What's that?

That’s the 2 years of fake recounts they do after Biden wins again

Mmmm... NY... Forget the Big Apple stuff, it’s where we'll weaponize prosecutorial power to target a hated republican we loath. Hey, if all else fails go with a technical accounting issues about how to classify fringe benefits.

"One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya
    I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya!"

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Mmmm... NY... Forget the Big Apple stuff, it’s where we'll weaponize prosecutorial power to target a hated republican we loath. Hey, if all else fails go with a technical accounting issues about how to classify fringe benefits.

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with Trump himself. He's in the clear, I think. Unindicted Co-conspirator #1, on the other hand, should probably be worried but that could be anyone.

On or before April 5, 2010, the Trump Corporation, acting through its agent, Unindicted Co-conspirator #1, underreported Allen Weisselberg's taxable income for the tax year 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

technical accounting issues AKA tax fraud.

• Advertisement

Such melodramatic over reaction. Trump hasn’t been named in the indictment has he?

Trump set up shop in New York, and his organization and his CFO committed crimes there. So New York is prosecuting. New York has a long history of prosecuting and suing Trump, decades of it, long before he ever called himself a Republican even, and long before most people bothered to like or dislike him. Your faux outrage doesn’t track with reality.

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with Trump himself. He's in the clear, I think. Unindicted Co-conspirator #1, on the other hand, should probably be worried but that could be anyone.

yeah that Unindicted Co-conspirator #1 guy is the one that is really in trouble. I wouldn't like to be that guy.

Weren't you saying the other day that you were fine with Weisselburg being prosecuted but now cause Trump is implicated, you're annoyed. It's like just want to ignore criminal behavior.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Were you not complaining about crime a few days ago?

Maga: Tough on crime.
    Also maga: No, not that crime, witch-hunt!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Lol, I see this thread continues to go from strength to strength.

Weren't you saying the other day that you were fine with Weisselburg being prosecuted but now cause Trump is implicated, you're annoyed. It's like just want to ignore criminal behavior.

I don't think he's implicated yet. According to more knowledgeable people than myself, it's Trump org exec Jeff McConney.

technical accounting issues AKA tax fraud.

I think it is a common occurrence among most closely held corporations. I have no problem with them going after Trump if they go after the other corporations in their jurisdiction for the same thing. But to target the Trump organization because the Manhattan DA hates Trump with a passion and seemingly has put so much of his offices time and effort targeting him in order to get him any way possible is just wrong.

I think it is a common occurrence among most closely held corporations. I have no problem with them going after Trump if they go after the other corporations in their jurisdiction for the same thing. But to target the Trump organization because the Manhattan DA hates Trump with a passion and seemingly has put so much of his offices time and effort targeting him in order to get him any way possible is just wrong.

Good thing that's only happening in your mind.

you think they ignore evidence of tax fraud when they come across it? do you have anything to backup that assertion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Part of the evidence for this case has come from previous investigations into the likes of Michael Cohen and the Trump Foundation. Trump's claims while running for President the first time, including those relating to his payments to the likes of Stormy Daniels, raised reg flags which warranted investigations.

Trump has, through six degrees of separation, f*cked himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement