Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,635 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

The democrats spent 3 years saying an election was robbed (based on a proven lie), and spent the summer saying they didn't know how more people weren't rioting..

none of that is actually true.
    Like.. they're actually gaslighting you.. it's all projection.. yeah, there was violence on the 6th..qui bono?.. Trump specifically asked for the protest to be peaceful..

He arranged the march, it was under his banner, he bears ultimate responsibility for the outcome. He had spent the previous 80 days winding people up to believe that their representatives were trying to steal their country away from them. It doesn't take a genius to work out what happens next?

But I guess, the person you think should be POTUS cannot possibly be expected to actually have any foresight or think through any scenarios.

It the thing I never understand. Trump supporters believe that Trump is the only person able to fix America, but at every juncture they are quick to point out that he has no idea what goes on and has no control over anything!

That lad was lying through his teeth..

In your biased opinion? Or do you have a source?

Haha, it is on tape!

And Trump previously called other governors to the WH to talk about the election. This time he got caught out since it was on tape.

Leroy42 wrote: »

That is 100% completely verifiably true..

I'm not going to go looking for a video of pelosi saying exactly that, but she did..and the whole russiagate thing was a total lie from before day 1..

In your biased opinion? Or do you have a source?

In my opinion..He was interviewed on fox and he was just barefaced lying.. You can tell when someone is just lying..

And he specifically wouldn't release details of whatever county the republicans wanted..

• Advertisement

I'm not going to go looking for a video of pelosi saying exactly that, but she did..and the whole russiagate thing was a total lie from before day 1..

As has been pointed out to you every time you bring it up this 100% fact of yours:

The Mueller report found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/mueller-report-russian-election-plot-1365568

In my opinion..He was interviewed on fox and he was just barefaced lying.. You can tell when someone is just lying..

And he specifically wouldn't release details of whatever county the republicans wanted..

You can't say both of these things. One or the other.

Hint: I'd go with the former.

Since you haven't even bothered to listen to the tape of Trump attempted to change on election result I doubt you have really looked into any of that.

Russiagate led to multiple convictions. not a total lie at all.

As has been pointed out to you every time you bring it up this 100% fact of yours:

The Mueller report found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/mueller-report-russian-election-plot-1365568

Are you high?.. That specifically says they didn't collude with Trump..

Have you listened to the tape? It doesn't matter whether in your mind he is lying or not, the evidence trumps your feelings.

• Advertisement

This is what you claimed:
    The democrats spent 3 years saying an election was robbed (based on a proven lie),

They didn't. You know they didn't. HC conceded on the night. Unlike Trump who took nearly 3 months to begrudgingly accept the inevitable.

The Mueller report couldn't make any such claim, since Trump refused to be interviewed.

But it found out plenty of things, and plenty of people have paid the price.

But all of that is irrelevant. Trump wasn't impeached for that. His 2nd impeachment is for his role in the riot that stormed the Capital building.

Have a quick Google of whether Russiagate was referring to only collusion or to election interference in general.

Then have a read of that article again.

Now, have you told a little lie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

They didn't. You know they didn't. HC conceded on the night.

He's right insofar as that it was actually the Democrats and not the Republicans that started all this election fraud on a massive scale baloney.

They were the ones who started stirring the pot in 2016 with false allegations about vote-switching in electronic voting machines etc.

Basically, the Democrats can't have their cake and eat it. They are just as bad as the Republicans on this. Maybe worse as they kept at it for Trump's entire term.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

The democrats spent 3 years saying an election was robbed (based on a proven lie), and spent the summer saying they didn't know how more people weren't rioting..

Like.. they're actually gaslighting you.. it's all projection.. yeah, there was violence on the 6th..qui bono?.. Trump specifically asked for the protest to be peaceful..

You're living in an alternative reality.

Democrats didn't spend anytime saying an election was stolen. They advocated for an investigation in to contacts between Trump officials and Russia. 215 indictments were served as a consequence of the investigations in to this up to and including jail sentences were the ultimate outcome. This was nearly 3 times the number of indictments served on the next highest number by administration which was the Nixon one.

They never denied riots were happening, just that the vast majority of protests were peaceful, which they were.

Trump spoke about a peaceful protest at the start of his speech and spent the rest of the time inciting violence. We all watched it and the people he was speaking to told police defending the capitol that they were attacking it on the instruction of Trump, again, we've seen the videos.

Rudy Giuliani wouldn't come out with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

This is what you claimed:
    They didn't. You know they didn't. HC conceded on the night. Unlike Trump who took nearly 3 months to begrudgingly accept the inevitable.

The Mueller report couldn't make any such claim, since Trump refused to be interviewed.

But it found out plenty of things, and plenty of people have paid the price.

But all of that is irrelevant. Trump wasn't impeached for that. His 2nd impeachment is for his role in the riot that stormed the Capital building.

Did he even concede/accept it though? Rumours of problems between him and his defense team for the 2nd impeachment from little over a week ago was they wanted to come from the angle of "You never said do any of this" and he wanted to still push the "I didnt lose, Democrats stole it/stuffed ballot box/ Dominion servers etcetc"

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Sorcha Dhuisigh _She_Her_

I cried tears of joy when Kamala made her speech on inauguration day. It really felt like a new dawn had arrived.

I wish Trump was just completely forgotten about and people refused to say his name again. An ugly fascist!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

So the Republican governor of Georgia is lying.... for what reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Poster believes someone who has been proven to lie over 40,000 times over someone who was proven to have told the truth because on it was on tape.

Utter nonsense.

He's right insofar as that it was actually the Democrats and not the Republicans that started all this election fraud on a massive scale baloney.

They were the ones who started stirring the pot in 2016 with false allegations about vote-switching in electronic voting machines etc.

Basically, the Democrats can't have their cake and eat it. They are just as bad as the Republicans on this. Maybe worse as they kept at it for Trump's entire term.

What? Where was this?

Massive voter fraud? Maybe you can link to the cases that the DNC took?

They, rightfully, highlighted the fact that Russia had attempted to influence the 2016 election. That is proven by the FBI, CIA and Mueller. That Trump never did anything about any of that tells you how seriously he actually took the democratic system.

The GOP and DNC are not even on the same planet when it comes to voter fraud. One party has just stood 100% behind the man that not only claimed the entire election system was wrong, sorry only the part of the system where is lost is wrong but stood behind him whilst he launched an investigation into 5m illegal votes for HC in 2016m which never went anywhere.

That has actively set out to dissuade voters for being able to vote, that actively worked against mail-in voting during a pandemic and that eventually not only stood by but actively cheered on as they tried to deny the legal votes from appointed the democratically elected POTUS.

Worth pointing out that Trump was the only person who claimed large scale fraud in 2016...

• Advertisement

Nonsense.

Mueller was actively investigating for a big portion of Trumps term that is not the same as suggesting that this wouldn't have been mentioned but for Democrats.
    215 indictments came out of that investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,780 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I think Trump would make a good moderator on the politics forum.
    It is my best guess at where he will end up next. That and reality TV.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ollkiller

So the tape of Trump trying to get him to find votes was fake. This is hilarious.

He arranged the march, it was under his banner, he bears ultimate responsibility for the outcome. He had spent the previous 80 days winding people up to believe that their representatives were trying to steal their country away from them. It doesn't take a genius to work out what happens next?

But I guess, the person you think should be POTUS cannot possibly be expected to actually have any foresight or think through any scenarios.

It the thing I never understand. Trump supporters believe that Trump is the only person able to fix America, but at every juncture they are quick to point out that he has no idea what goes on and has no control over anything!

The only thing he understood and wanted to claim responsibility for, were TV ratings. Actually no, I should not say that he understood them, he thought that high ratings for his Covid Press Conference were a sign that people were happy with how he was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Apt username.

It is total baloney to suggest the democrats did not accept the election result. They conceded on the night.

Investigations into Russian interference were well founded.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,372 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

joe40 wrote: »
    Apt username.

It is total baloney to suggest the democrats did not accept the election result. They conceded on the night.

And confirmed by the FBI, CIA and NSA.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

joe40 wrote: »
    Apt username.

It was also noted that trump could end up being charged with offences once he left office.

Man, it was 2-3 days, and CQD is spinning the same ridiculous yarns all over again.

Anyway, in court, rudy, the presidents lawyer, specifically said they were no cases of fraud that occurred.

trump is on tape pressing a governor to add votes to his tally to try and get him a win.

Those are indisputable facts that no one can argue with because we have tapes and transcripts of these words being said that anyone can listen to and read.

Anyone arguing otherwise is arguing in bad faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭yagan

I think it is established that nothing would be lost from this thread if CQD was deplatformed.

There's a conspiracy and wackjobs rusty toolshed for that kind of rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I think the truth will eventually emerge that the elections were rigged and he was duped out of the office. I have a feeling it won't emerge untill sleepy Joe is out of office due to his age and at that point it will be too late to reinstate Donald.

A handy post, as the likes underneath is a nice list of posters whose opinions can be safely discarded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I think the truth will eventually emerge that the elections were rigged and he was duped out of the office. I have a feeling it won't emerge untill sleepy Joe is out of office due to his age and at that point it will be too late to reinstate Donald.

10 likes? Wow

And this post is not far off this particular theory....

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1355702388670287874?s=20

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement