Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I see Trump's defence team right out of the blocks are lying

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1360276309251866627?s=19

How "on brand".

• Registered Users Posts: 21,639 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

cj maxx wrote: »
    I think what Trump has done by entering politics is to paint a big target on himself. I fully expect a load of dirt , both politically and personal to come out and totally discredit him

Are you still stuck in 2015?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,807 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Trumps lawyers are doing a great job today

Really? What do you think they have done which is great?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

a great job at what exactly?

Note. They're playing video of Trump threatening Republicans who don't support them, Mike Pence, suggesting Rudy Giuliani is admirable and telling flat out lies.

If that's a great job, it's a low bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,940 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Tippex wrote: »
    a great job at what exactly?

Regurgitating slogans from guys posting Facebook/Parler videos from their trucks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

They're an embarrassment but considering who they're representing, that's not a surprise.

See that the trump legal team are taking shi1te , going for the type of argument someone in a psychiatric hospital makes to the nurses as to why they won't take their meds.

Not surprising some think that they are doing a good job.

They're saying that the guy wore his love for law and order and non violence on his sleeve.
    The same guy who lamented at a rally that it was a pity that they could no longer assault a protestor and begged Governors to get physical with protestors.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Theyre not mounting a defence because they don't need to. All they're doing is plamausing Donnie so they can collect their cheques at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Sparko

duploelabs wrote: »
    Theyre not mounting a defence because they don't need to. All they're doing is plamausing Donnie so they can collect their cheques at the end

You'd hope they learnt and got their cheques at the start. Or will they be the latest creditor to get the no payment treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

They're saying that the guy wore his love for law and order and non violence on his sleeve.
    The same guy who lamented at a rally that it was a pity that they could no longer assault a protestor and begged Governors to get physical with protestors.

Also, the man that took 3 whole days to lower the flag to half mast at the White House for the serviceman killed defending the Capitol. Absolute hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

"Take him outside and beat the crap out of him, don't worry about anything I'll take care of the legal bills". Something to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

cj maxx wrote: »
    I think what Trump has done by entering politics is to paint a big target on himself. I fully expect a load of dirt , both politically and personal to come out and totally discredit him

In 1990 Ivana Trump stated under oath that he beat and raped her in a tantrum after scalp reduction surgery to cut a bald spot from his crown. It was published at the time, too.

He is so well and universally established as an arsehole, for so long, that Sesame Street had a villain based on him in the 80s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Nothing hypocritical about what he said if you know what he's talking about. And you clearly don't.

The overwhelming majority of democrats do not want nor did they ever want a 100% open border and they also largely support stopping illegal immigration. They have voted repeatedly to build border fences to cut off high-traffic areas, which is what Biden is talking about in that video.

What they do not support is spending billions on a wall spanning the entire border. That is putting a large, expensive bandage on the problem rather than trying to fix the source of the problem. Biden's point in this video is that fencing can help prevent trafficking, but illegal immigration will only end once inequality is solved in Mexico.

That's the kind of statement I like to hear from a president.

But you can continue to take things out of context and believe what you like, at least you've found a new poster that you can spam thank. <3

I can tell your cheesed when your signing your posts with love hearts and comment on whose posts I'm thanking :pac:

I can start thanking your posts from now on if that's the problem?

• Advertisement

Imagine being so ****ing thick that you don't realise that no matter what you do for Trump, he thinks that it is never enough...

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1360374502329360387?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Says Mr I've been banned from the trump presidency discussion thread for years due to my trump derangement syndrome. :pac:
    I can tell your cheesed when your signing your posts with love hearts and comment on whose posts I'm thanking :pac:

I can start thanking your posts from now on if that's the problem?

Mod: 12gauge dave - banned from the thread for 24 hours for being a WUM.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: 12gauge dave - banned from the thread for 24 hours for being a WUM.

What’s a WUM?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Penn wrote: »
    There really shouldn't be a Senator called Whitehouse. That's just confusing.

I’d never stop making jokes about it if I worked with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What’s a WUM?

A Wind Up Merchant.

Mod
    Can we keep it civil & on topic. Multiple posts deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,636 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

everlast75 wrote: »
    Imagine being so ****ing thick that you don't realise that no matter what you do for Trump, he thinks that it is never enough...

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1360374502329360387?s=19

Mccarthy was voting against recognising the EC votes only a few hpurs later.

Ans a few days was happily posing for photographs with Trump in Mar-a-Lago.

The response to Trump on the call was nothing more than a brief emotional response to the situation, one that I am sure he has deeply apologised to Trump for losing his temper.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Mccarthy was voting against recognising the EC votes only a few hpurs later.

Ans a few days was happily posing for photographs with Trump in Mar-a-Lago.

The response to Trump on the call was nothing more than a brief emotional response to the situation, one that I am sure he has deeply apologised to Trump for losing his temper.

Another way of looking at it is "speaking the truth while angry" then remembering who has his testes in a jar on the mantle piece in Mar a Lago

• Advertisement

I see zero political downside to doing this

https://twitter.com/rossgarber/status/1360540503465463810?s=20

On the contrary, i have rarely been so certain in my life of anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement