Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

He clearly said he was not guilty based on the charge. That’s why he voted against.

Stop recounting fantasy.

Says the fella that didn't understand civil vs criminal from the other days proceedings

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

They clearly didn't see enough evidence or hear legal arguments that convinced them that he was guilty of the charge.

Just because you don't agree with their decision means that it's corruption.

Justice was done whether you like it or not.

It's a strange sort of justice system where the fate of the accused is decided by his buddies. Nobody would ever be found guilty of anything if this was the case in criminal trials.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

"Justice was done whether you like it or not"

Sound very much like the "stolen election"... Remind us all why the rally on the 6th of January was held...

Is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty?

Because it's seems to me that many in here are angry & confused and believe in the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I wonder if the Trumpists here are aware that Mitch is engaging in doublethink as a form of political manoeuvring?

Actually, it's more likely that they don't even understand that question.

They're overexcited tonight bless them, I suppose they haven't had any excitement since those hilarious few hours on election night when they thought their guy had won.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Folks, why waste energy responding to posters who literally just say the opposite word to whatever you just said, like little kids trying to get a rise?

Throw them on the ignore list and don't waste energy entertaining clowns, they'll be back with another username soon if you're afraid of missing them.

• Advertisement

qSaBzfn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

It's a strange sort of justice system where the fate of the accused is decided by his buddies. Nobody would ever be found guilty of anything if this was the case in criminal trials.

So now it's the systems fault?

People in here sure do find a lot of things to blame when the outcome isn't what they wanted.

Have you ever considered that there wasn't enough evidence presented to convict him?

Is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty?

Because it's seems to me that many in here are angry & confused and believe in the former.

Let me throw words that sound like legal speak to make my point while holding no weight in a legal sense together to confuse the people I'm speaking with...

It ain't working!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I honestly thought listening to the reaper, it was before the vote!! The case he made was totally FOR conviction.. yet it was after the affect :(

McConnell seems to believe somebody else will clean up his mess for him -

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1360718420740825094

Yes, it is of course the system's fault. Rather than being composed of impartial people, the jury is composed of the most interested parties, including potential co-conspirators.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Yet, still impeached again, twice in a row...think about that for one second...four impeachment in the history of the US and fifty percent of those are attributed to Donald J Trump!

Maybe you'd have something if the Democrats didn't want to to impeach him on his first day in office, and every day since.
    It doesn't stack up when you look at it that way

qSaBzfn.png

Tbf, he played a blinder and got exactly what he wanted. He has no moral compass at all but he can work the system, and the opposition can't. It'll be interesting to see if they can learn from this in the future with their more favourable numbers.

People in here sure do find a lot of things to blame when the outcome isn't what they wanted.

Have you ever considered that there wasn't enough evidence presented to convict him?

The guys who acquitted him planned strategy with his lawyers :D Of course the system is at fault. It's a sh*t system.

Tbf, he played a blinder and got exactly what he wanted. He has no moral compass at all but he can work the system, and the opposition can't. It'll be interesting to see if they can learn from this in the future with their more favourable numbers.

Yep. He is a disingenuous coward of the highest order.

McConnell seems to believe somebody else will clean up his mess for him -

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1360718420740825094

Can't be dirtying the hands on which he wants to benefit from...

Fcuking Dirt bag cnut

Maybe you'd have something if the Democrats didn't want to to impeach him on his first day in office, and every day since.

It doesn't, if you want to LOOK AT IT THAT WAY.. and not after the fact of the crimes he has committed

But sure what do we know, we are just liberals in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,641 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

215 indictments were served on people connected with the Trump administration as an outcome of the investigations called for by Democrats.

Have a look and see where than ranks in the order of corrupt administrations. Mr Trump holds a lot of infamous records.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Even the man (mitch) who voted against his impeachment said he is responsible For his actions and the actions of the mob that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What is wrong with America? If you ask me a lot. The fact that the Republicans still think what Trump done in the 6th of January only goes to show that. Trump is a nasty piece of work. It turns my stomach to think there is people like that still in the World and the people who think he is good are sick too. I honestly hope neither him or any of his family ever get anywhere near power in America ever again.
    Trump should not be in charge of a creche never mind the most powerful Country in the World.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    What is wrong with America? If you ask me a lot. The fact that the Republicans still think what Trump done in the 6th of January only goes to show that. Trump is a nasty piece of work. It turns my stomach to think there is people like that still in the World and the people who think he is good are sick too. I honestly hope neither him or any of his family ever get anywhere near power in America ever again.
    Trump should not be in charge of a creche never mind the most powerful Country in the World.

Thankfully he isn't and never will be again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

AMKC wrote: »

Is he the worst world leader in the last 5 years in your opinion?

Is he the worst world leader in the last 5 years in your opinion?

He is the worst US leader in the last 200+ years imo, The world's worst? Probably not.

He is the worst leader in the last 200+ years imo

Worse than Hitler then?

If he escapes the Georgia case against him, anyone that runs for POTUS has literally free rain too become a dictator in the most powerful nation on earth, let that sink in for a nano second for anyone who defends this bullsh!t... Anyone being a dem or a republican going forward they have free reign, this is how dangerous the presedent that is being sent here.

Would you let a dem POTUS get away with this?

Worse than Hitler then?

Edited for clarity

If he escapes the Georgia case against him, anyone that runs for POTUS has literally free rain too become a dictator in the most powerful nation on earth, let that sink in for a nano second for anyone who defends this bullsh!t... Anyone being a dem or a republican going forward they have free reign, this is how dangerous the presedent that is being sent here.

Would you let a dem POTUS get away with this?

You understand that the dems are trying to implement 1984 right?

I'd worry more about Biden in charge of a creche than Trump tbh, especially after his comments[/B/actions about kids

:rolleyes: please show which comments have hurt your feelings.

He is the worst US leader in the last 200+ years imo, The world's worst? Probably not.

So he is worse than actual slave owners?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,641 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What a ridiculous question.

If Donald Trump had been around before the civil war, I have no doubt but that he would have utilized them in every way he could.

What do you think?

• Advertisement

Yip, that's how badly I rate the idiot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement