Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,440 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

iagreebut wrote: »
    I asked did anyone see the clip ?

It's self explanatory, maybe watch it and your own opinion should be enough

I trust that you have the ability to make up your own mind , after all you're well up in American politics, I'm only an observing layman.

It's hard to make head or tail out of American politics, because both Democrats and Republicans mean well.
    But it seems like the Democrats have been influenced by identity politics, liberals and social justice warriors.

A lot of these liberals and SJWs are out to destroy civilization and looking for equal rights and justice for all, but yet they're not willing to help or work for a living.
    They wake up wondering how they'll get through the day and get offended.
    I know some here in Ireland and they're just sad depressed individuals, white knight types who are not adding anything to society,all they want is to take take take..

And all they need is good therapy an education and a job..

I asked you for your opinion of the clip you dumped. you seem reluctant to provide it for some reason.

You dumped a video without explaining what it was or why you dumped it. Would you like to explain what the relevance of the video is to this thread? Have you read the thread title?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭francois

I trust that you have the ability to make up your own mind , after all you're well up in American politics, I'm only an observing layman.

It's hard to make head or tail out of American politics, because both Democrats and Republicans mean well.
    But it seems like the Democrats have been influenced by identity politics, liberals and social justice warriors.

A lot of these liberals and SJWs are out to destroy civilization and looking for equal rights and justice for all, but yet they're not willing to help or work for a living.
    I know some here in Ireland and they're just sad depressed individuals, white knight types who are not adding anything to society,all they want is to take take take..

Alt right bingo buzzwords

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

"Out to destroy civilisation and looking for equal rights and justice for all"
    So equal rights and justice for all is a bad thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,381 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Maybe you guys should stop piling on and insulting and ridiculing people with opinions other than yours. This place is toxic and it's because of that kind of behaviour.

You call me stupid but I feel like I am back in primary school. Grow up.

You state your opinions as 'fact' and then ignore correctional posts or questions debunking them. It's just bad faith and those post will be ridicule until you cite and debate like normal people do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Graphic designer made an error that just happened to change the date from a year before the capitol attack to days before. Interesting error. I’d like to see the graphic designer in question admit that under oath. All we have to go on at the moment is your guess.

Stefanovich, any response at all to this post of mine?

osarusan wrote: »
    This is where you are going wrong. The correct date of the tweet is Jan 03 2021. You can see the original right here - it's still available on twitter and the date and time is at the bottom of the tweet:

https://twitter.com/JenLawrence21/status/1345600194826686464

Trump then retweeted her tweet - his retweet is no longer available as Twitter suspended his account.

She then thanked Trump for his retweet - you can see her second tweet/reply by scrolling down the link i provided above.

It seems you are under the impression that her tweet, Trump's retweet, and her reply, all actually happened in 2020 and the 'falsification' involves the impeachment managers trying to trick people into believing it happened in 2021.

But that is incorrect. the link to her tweet I've provided above makes it clear that her interaction with Trump took place on Jan 03 2021.

In this image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et5aedzVkAENZga?format=jpg&name=orig

The only thing that is incorrect is that she should not have a blue tick mark beside her name. The rest - times, dates, years, are all correct.

It's always implied or subtle or underhanded. Or they'll pile on and wind you up and then report. It's a tactic. This place is a ****hole.

This seems more like you avoiding answering points in response to you. Basically you're avoiding the discussion and coming out with outlandish claims. When people debunk your points, you ignore the responses and go on rants like the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,381 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Oh no?

Was I addressing you in that post?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,637 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Had several US cities not been trashed, behaviour actively abetted by local democrat mayors and institutions, Trump would have been convicted and he would be gone.

As it is now he is still there, he and his supporters are emboldened, and he is going to run.

That's the be all and end all of it.

So you think that possibly the GOP senators thought Trump was guilty but voted against that because Democrats hadn't done enough to quieten the BLM riots?

That is your position?

You do realise that that gives pretty much anybody an excuse to do anything. Hell one could argue that the BLM were perfectly reasonable given the historic racial injustices across USA.

So you are basing your excuse of the GOP on the basis that the Democrats didn't all out, enough for plenty of them did, the protests and riots which under your own moral settings were perfectly justified as they were only doing what others had down before them.

• Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭iagreebut

joe40 wrote: »
    "Out to destroy civilisation and looking for equal rights and justice for all"
    So equal rights and justice for all is a bad thing...

That's your interpretation of my post, so you're putting words into my mouth trying to do my thinking for me.

Equal rights is a good thing, but we all need to contribute to society to our best ability.

Why do you think equal rights and justice for all is a bad thing ???
    Is it not a good thing ?

I think you're twisting my post's to suit your story.

Why do you think the liberals and SJWs are burning down cities and people's businesses, they're like packs of dog's roaming around with their anger and frustration.

Have you seen the movie Gang's of New York ?

Well that's what could happen if it gets out of hand, something similar happened already.

A bunch of rag tags and crusty btchs trying to retake the streets, lol and some of them growing a veg patch in their patch for sustainability, no compost and no proper organic matter lol

Come on if that's not dragging the good name of Democracy through the mire, what is ?

You're the one who suggested that justice for all and equal rights is a bad thing, not I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Why do you think the liberals and SJWs are burning down cities and people's businesses, they're like packs of dog's roaming around with their anger and frustration.

Can you please point out one incident where liberals have burnt down a city? Or SJWs for that matter (and I hate those gob****es as mich as most people)?

And this not twisting your words, it's a direct quote.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

That's your interpretation of my post, so you're putting words into my mouth trying to do my thinking for me.

Equal rights is a good thing, but we all need to contribute to society to our best ability.

Why do you think equal rights and justice for all is a bad thing ???
    Is it not a good thing ?

I think you're twisting my post's to suit your story.

Have you seen the movie Gang's of New York ?

Well that's what could happen if it gets out of hand, something similar happened already.

A bunch of rag tags and crusty btchs trying to retake the streets, lol and some of them growing a veg patch in their patch for sustainability, no compost and no proper organic matter lol

Come on if that's not dragging the good name of Democracy through the mire, what is ?

You're the one who suggested that justice for all and equal rights is a bad thing, not I

"Rag tags and crusty btchs trying to retake the streets lol" and then something about growing vegetables.

I have no intention of engaging with nonsense like that.

I have no problem with a Trump supporter expressing an opinion, that is what this forum is about. But with hate filled bile like that I don't think there is much to discuss.

And no I'm all for equality and justice, by the way. I don't see it as destroying the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,359 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

I'm not a Trump or a Biden supporter..

OK

Seems to check out..

Can you please point out one incident where liberals have burnt down a city? Or SJWs for that matter (and I hate those gob****es as mich as most people)?

And this not twisting your words, it's a direct quote.

They didn't burn down a whole city, ok maybe I exaggerated my post too much.

But all those people rioting and damaging people's property in the riots are social justice warriors. And they're all pretending to be Democrats and liberals.

They're pretending they're Democrat supporter's but in reality they're just thugs, pretending it's political.

Like I said before the sooner the Democrats distance themselves from these cretins the better.
    Internment should be brought to control violent protester's, whether you're a proud boy, SJW or right wing militia, if you're obstructive to society and culture you're just a piece of sh1t and have nothing to add for the good and all.

Violence and lack of self control is for pussies, responsible women and men don't need to create chaos.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    OK

Seems to check out..

Read the above post Rossie, I'm trying to bridge the gap here, I think you have an Idea about bridge's and mileage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

But all those people rioting and damaging people's property in the riots are social justice warriors. And they're all pretending to be Democrats and liberals.

They're pretending they're Democrat supporter's but in reality they're just thugs, pretending it's political.

Like I said before the sooner the Democrats distance themselves from these cretins the better.
    Internment should be brought to control violent protester's, whether you're a proud boy, SJW or right wing militia, if you're obstructive to society and culture you're just a piece of sh1t and have nothing to add for the good and all.

Violence and lack of self control is for pussies, responsible women and men don't need to create chaos.

I don't agree with rioting for black life injustice, but I sure as **** understand it.

They are told you cannot kneel to protest.

You cannot march.

You cannot have a sit down protest.

You cannot canvas that a company be boycotted.

You are gerrymandered so your vote doesn't count.

You are targeted with voter suppression techniques.

You see people getting brutalised or murdered by cops, and you see those cops walk free.

So, yes - they should not be rioting. But things shouldn't have gotten this bad for them. This didn't happen overnight. There have been decades for the balance to be corrected and nothing has been done. Don't blame the reaction, blame the provocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Note the title of the thread, and what happened on January 6th.

The vast majority of protests related to BLM were peaceful and attended by people sick of the continued disproportionate treatment of one sector of society at the hands of those paid with public money to keep them safe.

There were some people pretending to be liberals responsible for violence all right.

Link
    Umbrella Man: Minneapolis police link suspect to white supremacists

Police in Minneapolis say a man known as "Umbrella Man", seen damaging property in the city during the Black Lives Matter protests, has links to white supremacy groups.

Note the title of the thread, and what happened on January 6th.

The vast majority of protests related to BLM were peaceful and attended by people sick of the continued disproportionate treatment of one sector of society at the hands of those paid with public money to keep them safe.

There were some people pretending to be liberals responsible for violence all right.

Link

Ok we're getting somewhere now, we all agree that it's the trouble maker's who are responsible for the violence and destruction of people's property and businesses.

Not the people who are having a peaceful protest.

So is it a better solution for the peaceful protestors to distance themselves from the chaos and bad people dragging their cause through the mud.

Good Democrats and Conservative people don't want to hurt others, they just want to get on with their lives, work hard and support their loved ones.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Knock off the bickering, all of you. Standard of posting in here is shocking.

This is my point: you have to exaggerate things in order to make a case.

And you don't even seem to now what "liberal" means - you're lumping in an entire ethos to try and attack one pre-set enemy.

If I said "conservatives are bunring down democracy" would you think it a fair reflection on convservatism?

So suddenly "liberals are burning down cities" looks like a really stupid and ignorant thing to post.

• Advertisement

Ok we're getting somewhere now, we all agree that it's the trouble maker's who are responsible for the violence and destruction of people's property and businesses.

Not the people who are having a peaceful protest.

So is it a better solution for the peaceful protestors to distance themselves from the chaos and bad people dragging their cause through the mud.

Good Democrats and Conservative people don't want to hurt others, they just want to get on with their lives, work hard and support their loved ones.

Now the porblem there is the infiltrators. I agree with you, but there have been proven cases of white supremicists infiltraiting BLM and getting them blame for the violence ("umbrella man"), and accusations of antifa infiltrating the June 6 insurrections.

Another is police bias. There was a much smaller police presence on Jan 6 than on previous demonstrations and some of the accused are memebrs of other police forces and even the milirtary.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Far too much labelling and attempts at pigeonholing going on here...

It is not as neat and tidy as "Liberals v Conservatism"; "Trump v Biden"; "Republican v Democrat; "BLM v Neo Nazis"; "Black v White" or whatever.

Life and social issues are never that clearcut.

Far too much labelling and attempts at pigeonholing going on here...

It is not as neat and tidy as "Liberals v Conservatism"; "Trump v Biden"; "Republican v Democrat; "BLM v Neo Nazis"; "Black v White" or whatever.

Life and social issues are never that clearcut.

I actually think Trump was pretty clear cut.... And in relation to comparing BLM to the insurrectionists, it amounts to a false equivocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭maebee

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Knock off the bickering, all of you. Standard of posting in here is shocking.

Agreed and unfollowed, for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Would a successful impeachment have killed off 'trumpism'?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 14,816 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

everlast75 wrote: »

Looking forward to this...

She just cant let it go.

She really gives the Democrats a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

She just cant let it go.

The commission has bi-partisan support, guess the Republicans can't let it go either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

She just cant let it go.

This is what Mitch McConnell said should happen...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,816 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

This is what Mitch McConnell said should happen...

She is mad for blood and power.

The state of her on Saturday, when the impeachment managers were giving their press conference and she came blazing across the room and started ranting and raving.

https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea/status/1360721683032793088

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement