Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

That analogy was far too long! :p

I know but I am sick of people saying but he banned china, as if he solved anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

briany wrote: »
    Exotic certainly seems to be expecting a pardon, given this story being reported of Exotic's legal team having booked a limo to collect him from the prison.

If Exotic is not pardoned, it'll be the greatest disappointment in his life since that time he found out both his husbands were actually straight the whole time.

I kind of feel sorry Exotic for going so all-in on this.

https://twitter.com/joe_exotic/status/1351626867640594438

WHO declare a public health emergency on the 30th of January, Trump says he wants a travel ban the 31st of January. There was 6 cases in the US then.

Nancy inviting everyone to travel 25th February.

One other thing on this, Just because Nancy said visit china town, does not mean anything Trump done is suddenly ok.

What was he saying on the 25th of February
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/timeline-of-trump-s-coronavirus-responses-1.4370379

Feb. 24: 51 confirmed cases in U.S.
    "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA"

"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" the president tweeted.
    Feb. 25: 57 confirmed cases in U.S.
    Coronavirus is "very well under control in our country"

"You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are - in all cases, I have not heard anything other," the president said during a press conference on his trip to India.
    Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S.
    The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero"

"I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000. ... "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/timeline-president-donald-trump-changing-statements-on-coronavirus/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Lets see how many covid deaths Biden has on his hands in the next month.

I'm with you on your logic. So during Trump's term, covid deaths just increased, but now under Biden, they will decrease this year.
    With more vaccinations, the economy will reopen and we will see massive growth in employment compared to the millions thrown out of work in Trumps last year.

But as you said yourself, the buck stops here - 2020 with Trump, 2021 with Biden.
    Unfortunate for Trump that his hydroxychloroquine and injecting bleach cures were no match for Biden's vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Rumours online,the killers of george flyod are to be pardoned

They aren't facing federal charges so Trump can't pardon them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

I'm with you on your logic. So during Trump's term, covid deaths just increased, but now under Biden, they will decrease this year.
    With more vaccinations, the economy will reopen and we will see massive growth in employment compared to the millions thrown out of work in Trumps last year.

But as you said yourself, the buck stops here - 2020 with Trump, 2021 with Biden.
    Unfortunate for Trump that his hydroxychloroquine and injecting bleach cures were no match for Biden's vaccine.

Vaccine was under Trumps time. You all laughed when he said there would be one before the end of the year.

Now it's Bidens vaccine?

It is not trumps vaccine nor is it bidens. It is Pfizer's, Moderna's, and Oxford University and AstraZeneca's. They are the ones who put in the real effort and were successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Vaccine was under Trumps time. You all laughed when he said there would be one before the end of the year.

Now it's Bidens vaccine?

Trump said it would be gone by Easter.

Trump said we should inject ourselves with bleach.

Trump made Republican states open up when science said do not.

Trump mismanaged the pandemic to a point where 400k are dead.

Trump should stay the **** away from any discussion regarding covid where he intends on looking for credit.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Now it's Bidens vaccine?

Trump developed it all by himself?

Trump has been throwing the ‘we’re going to have a vaccine very soon’ line since April, when in reality he hadn’t a ****ing clue.

No other political leader is taking credit for developing a a vaccine (not even Boris ffs) but what they can take credit for is its rollout. Trump Admin officials said there would be 20 million vaccinated by the end of the December... they havent even reached that number now.

Funny how you want to say Trump deserves credit for the vaccine but he doesn’t seem to deserve criticism for the rollout.

He’s been ready since April for a vaccine. Is this the best he has? Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,628 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Now it's Bidens vaccine?

Can you tell us what exactly Trump did to bring about the vaccine given that Pfizer developed it outside of the program which Trump set up to develop a virus.

Be as specific as you want, we can take it.

• Advertisement

Remember Geraldo suggested that the vaccine be called Trump?

Jfc, what a bunch of baby enablers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Can you tell us what exactly Trump did to bring about the vaccine given that Pfizer developed it outside of the program which Trump set up to develop a virus.

Be as specific as you want, we can take it.

I'm merely responding to the poster who claimed it's Bidens vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,958 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Glad he is gone, he was just so toxic and unpresidential in so many ways.

The world was watching the madness of 6th Jan and were not impressed, but that was desperation at loss of power.

Anyway there are many Trump clones out there gearing up for the 70 odd million votes in the next election with softer language, good media presence, but the same message just the same.

His legacy might live on, and it might keep him stroking his ego and keep him quiet. But who knows?

It’s quiet in DC now, but insurrection can happen in any State Capital when all eyes are on DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,628 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's a scam!

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1351711243141324802

I think it is just another grift but part of me hopes he commits to it for at least a year to see the GOP and himself tear lumps out of each other throughout that time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

People are only gonna vote for the patriot party for trump because they're dick sucking cultists. Once trump gives up or dies that party will literally fall apart. Who do you want, Ted Cruz as president?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

The grift never ends

1611116937778.png

The Patriot Party would provide some quality entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

I hope he does set up the Patriot Party because that would really test the loyalty of Ivanka who of the 3 with Don Jr. and Eric has the more real ambition of making it big in politics.

He'll start tearing the family apart for his own ego.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1351771969839095809?s=20

A list of conmen, grifters and fraudsters.

Including Bannon, who ripped off Trump's MAGA supporters.

They were told - he doesn't give a **** about them, but still they committed insurrection for him

Truly a cult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Seeing TDW have meltdowns over Trump not Pardoning Assange is giving me life for today.
    The bickering and accusing people of being Shills because they realised they got played. PMSL I even saw one remark how his followers are in Jail over the 6th and he's away in sunshine.

• Advertisement

Seeing TDW have meltdowns over Trump not Pardoning Assange is giving me life for today.
    The bickering and accusing people of being Shills because they realised they got played. PMSL I even saw one remark how his followers are in Jail over the 6th and he's away in sunshine.

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1351790486466379782?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I think he will be impeached.

This rules out the presidency.

Other political options.

He has already spoken about starting a new party. He will do this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534952-trump-has-talked-to-associates-about-forming-new-political-party

He is well used to dealing with litigation. And his method of dealing with it is to avoid contact with it really. I don't see litigation actually slowing him down.

I do think things like internet bans etc will affect him. But people can still post videos OF him on youtube etc.

Fox will stop putting him on SO much but not entirely .....he has turned against the GOP. And he will further turn against them.

How far he can get with this movement. I don't know.

But people were prepared and dumb enough to attack the senate. So i think he will do a lot more damage.

Prepare for him to try and BURY the GOP now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

mickdw wrote: »
    He was a dead cert to run again in 24 if he had kept his bib alittle cleaner. All he had to do was keep the election fraud stuff front and centre to keep his supporters tuned up, he could then have mounted a serious challenge in 2024.
    He went many steps too far with the run on the capitol so i believe he has finished his own and his family chances of another presidency.

He could have been a dead cert to run again if he was a decent president or a decent human being. But he's not.

His brand has imploded, his family is toxic and has fallen out of favour with the elites in New York and Florida, multiple suits are against him for a myriad of reasons, financial houses want their money back. His supporters are slowly beginning to realise he was lying to them and that he just doesn't care about them.
    So, no, he won't be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,414 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Party Of Trump (POT) has a ring to it

Or the potty party, with free dummies when joining

• Registered Users Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Penn

stoneill wrote: »
    He could have been a dead cert to run again if he was a decent president or a decent human being. But he's not.

His brand has imploded, his family is toxic and has fallen out of favour with the elites in New York and Florida, multiple suits are against him for a myriad of reasons, financial houses want their money back. His supporters are slowly beginning to realise he was lying to them and that he just doesn't care about them.
    So, no, he won't be back.

Agreed, and the GOP would do everything they could to stop him coming back. Probably not vote to impeach as they still don't know if Trump would run again, but if in 2-3 years Trump said he'd run again, the GOP would put the brakes on. He lost them the Presidency, Senate and House. He was to Biden what Hillary was to him; someone deeply unlikeable that many independents voted against rather than voted for. Many top GOPers nearly lost their seats because of how close they were to Trump. And Trump was uncontrollable and had the GOP over a barrel and I doubt they'd want to let that happen again.

Don Jr or Ivanka on the other hand... that's where the danger lies. That's where it'll be interesting to see what comes out of the pending criminal investigations into Trump's businesses.

Conservative Only Nationalists?

It might divide the right wing vote in the states at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,267 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He sure did drain that swamp

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's a scam!

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1351711243141324802

I think it is just another grift but part of me hopes he commits to it for at least a year to see the GOP and himself tear lumps out of each other throughout that time.

They should just shorten it to the riot party.

Will they be anti-antifa?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement