Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    He's been voting by mail for years, far as I know. Obviously his concern about the validity of that voting system don't extend to his own voting.

You really don't have to scratch far below the surface to discover that Trump is in fact full of utter sh*t. This is yet another example of it.

A bit like Mike Lee , who claims that the Voting right act is "Written in Hell by the Devil Himself!’
    Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), who has previously complained that “rank democracy can thwart” liberty, railed against the For The People Act on Wednesday, declaring to Fox News that the bill aimed at expanding voting rights was so bad that it could have been crafted by Satan.

Everything in this bill is rotten to the core,” Lee said on Fox & Friends about the H.R. 1 legislation. “This is a bill as if written in hell by the devil himself.

Nice balanced viewpoint there , especially from someone whose home state has had 100% mail-in voting for quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

He continues to be negligent in his dealings with COVID.

While secretly getting the vaccine himself in January, he doesn't partake in a campaign to get people to look after themselves.

https://twitter.com/Weinsteinlaw/status/1369891540588494848?s=20

everlast75 wrote: »
    He continues to be negligent in his dealings with COVID.

While secretly getting the vaccine himself in January, he doesn't partake in a campaign to get people to look after themselves.

https://twitter.com/Weinsteinlaw/status/1369891540588494848?s=20

He'd piss off the conspiracy theory believers who follow him.
    Also most likely not getting paid to appear in the ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

He might have one next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I wonder what Eric Trump saw in his wife Lara....

Must be their kindred spirits and love of taking money from charity to give to Ol' Poppa Trump

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lara-trump-mar-a-lago-dog-rescue-charity_n_604becaac5b636ed337a6886?ri18n=true
    A dog rescue charity with links to Lara Trump has spent as much as $1.9 million at former President Donald Trump’s properties over the last seven years and will drop an additional quarter-million at his Mar-a-Lago country club this weekend.

According to a permit filed with the town of Palm Beach, Florida, Big Dog Ranch Rescue estimates it will spend $225,000 at the club where Donald Trump has taken up full-time residence since leaving the White House. All the profit from that spending winds up in his pocket.

Internal Revenue Service filings show that the group has spent as much as $1,883,160 on fundraising costs at Mar-a-Lago and Trump’s golf course 18 miles north in Jupiter starting in 2014. Lara Trump, the wife of Eric Trump, started being listed as a chairwoman for charity events in 2018, and the group’s president, Lauren Simmons, visited the White House in 2019 for the signing of a bill addressing animal cruelty.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,645 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Michael Cohen is apparently meeting once again with New York DA investigators who are looking in to Trumps activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Michael Cohen is apparently meeting once again with New York DA investigators who are looking in to Trumps activities.

I'm surprised that man is still breathing.

I'm surprised that man is still breathing.

7th time he met with them.

With the CFO cooperating as well as the relevant records to hand....

Not looking like he's in any fit state to run in 2024

https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1371043956402839555?s=19

• Advertisement

And here is the current President.

EwcPWsmWEAQWbvi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

And the one from before Trump.

5bb8356d2000000f02019cfd.jpeg?ops=scalefit_630_noupscale

And here is the current President.

EwcPWsmWEAQWbvi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

And the one from before Trump.

5bb8356d2000000f02019cfd.jpeg?ops=scalefit_630_noupscale

The Biden picture was from before the election considering he hasn't been seen since.

How will he look at the end of his term? If he gets that far

The Biden picture was from before the election considering he hasn't been seen since.

Biden is looking better at the present time relative to Trump now, who is 2 year's younger

Biden is looking better at the present time relative to Trump now, who is 2 year's younger

Iv no interest in an over 65s beauty pageant

When is the last time you've seen Trump lift a weight or going for a cycle? Trump was basically the standard for sedentary and unhealthy lifestyles..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Iv no interest in an over 65s beauty pageant

A healthy president is one fit to run a country, trump looked anything but that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

And this juicy followup:
    https://twitter.com/camorris/status/1371097948847796232

Looks like my dad did when he started his chemotherapy. Pale skin, pale hair, puffy arms, red eyes. My guess is Trumpy has about a year to go.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Igotadose wrote: »
    And this juicy followup:
    https://twitter.com/camorris/status/1371097948847796232

Looks like my dad did when he started his chemotherapy. Pale skin, pale hair, puffy arms, red eyes. My guess is Trumpy has about a year to go.

How come he's got pale skin now, can he no longer afford the orange paint? Did he get the bill back from the government for all the orange paint he'd used while in office and has now realised he can't keep up the colour scheme anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He was on TV only the other night, I'm shocked you missed it.

You still watching reruns of Fox from when Trump was President? Explains a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

That's got to be a sarcastic tweet hasn't it?

Have the GOP redefined what the word energized means without telling anyone?

Probably watching it back and figuring out what posts they could have done differently to get a different result :pac:

No that is not the case

• Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

astrofool wrote: »

They're giving off a "TrumpHealthBagdadBob" vibe these days. Some nim posts nonsense about how great he looks and the seals start clapping (like Kevin Sorbo and George Papadopoulus). Who is asking about Trump's health, anyway? That's the part that puzzles me - he's a private citizen, who cares?

They should really stop with these tweets, Trump looks terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭flazio

When is the last time you've seen Trump lift a weight or going for a cycle? Trump was basically the standard for sedentary and unhealthy lifestyles..

I was going to give him a pass for getting a walk around a golf course in every week but I think he uses a buggy to get around. Looking at the twitter account of that lady who is saying he's in great health, she's almost a worse brown nose then MTG.

flazio wrote: »
    I was going to give him a pass for getting a walk around a golf course in every week but I think he uses a buggy to get around. Looking at the twitter account of that lady who is saying he's in great health, she's almost a worse brown nose then MTG.

MTG is way down the pecking order of those in line to suck up to Donald. Brigitte Gabriel, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Tomi Lohren, Candace Owens all have called dibs before her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

astrofool wrote: »

Probably watching it back and figuring out what posts they could have done differently to get a different result :pac:

It's not..look at her other posts.

I want to hear Diamond and Silk's hot take on Trump's health.

Just kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

rossie1977 wrote: »
    It's not..look at her other posts.

Oh I know, it's just another attempt to warp reality, essentially it's setting the standard for healthy and energetic at "donald trump", then anyone who isn't like that, e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo, is not energetic and healthy on the trump scale.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

flazio wrote: »

He never walks, and in fact he even drives his cart on to the greens so he can limit the amount of exercise he gets as much as possible.

All part of his "human battery" theory where he believes that humans are born with a finite amount of energy and that unnecessary exercise/movement shortens your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

I see CNN and the likes going after Tucker Carlson and Fox News a lot these days. Something was needed to fill the gap left by Trump. They were probably more disappointed than him when he got banned from Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement