Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why oh why can I STILL not search for a transaction, or view transactions by type wit

Options
  • 19-01-2021 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

21 years ago, while living in the US, both of these features were available then.  Transactions by type gave you a breakdown by spend across e.g. groceries/clothes/travel etc.   

Tonight I have to go through all my transaction statements to find payments from last year for my tax return when a simple search by name would suffice.

The new app *looks* better but hasn't improved things at all really?  You have a Cheque search - when's the last time anyone used one? Did anyone ask customers before spending the time putting a prettier skin on the existing app?

I've spent hours cursing this app and know other banks do so much better.  It's getting to the point now where I think I might switch banks.  

I don't expect a response and I'm not complaint-oriented normally - if you could pass this on as customer feedback to the online banking team (the only banking that matters now), I would appreciate that.

Thank you,

Aisling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Aisling, 

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback we'll ensure to pass this on. There is the option to filter by transaction type for payments made in the last twelve months and you could then export the list of transactions to a CSV file to do a search by name. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement