Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Biden Presidency thread *Please read OP - Threadbanned Users Added 4/5/21*

Options

Comments

I'll refrain from quoting the poster but I think Joe has more annoyed certain types of people. Was there this amount of strange accounts cropping up pre November? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'll refrain from quoting the poster but I think Joe has more annoyed certain types of people. Was there this amount of strange accounts cropping up pre November? :pac:

So far today, we've gone from Jill not baking enough cookies to Joe wanting genocide in the Middle East. Strange indeed :pac:

So far today, we've gone from Jill not baking enough cookies to Joe wanting genocide in the Middle East. Strange indeed :pac:
    Plus standing in front of a flag and Major being a rescue dog. :pac:

A psychiatrist would have a field day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

St Jerome wrote: »
    Really? Is he that much of a hero to you? He's a doddery auld bollocks at the end of the day.

If you hate Trump fine, but fcuk knows this Biden kunt is a joker.

Toodle pip old bean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Jill Biden wore fishnets.

Big scandal, believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Big scandal, believe me.

No hope compared to Frank:

tim-curry1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Big scandal, believe me.

Wait until Joe wears a tan suit

Wait until Joe wears a tan suit

Or orders a burger with mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

To be fair that is pretty gross

• Advertisement

To be fair that is pretty gross

Mustard on anything is gross IMO.
    However, it’s not newsworthy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

• Registered Users Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

igCorcaigh wrote: »

The greatest capitalist country in the world wants to do away with free-market competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Pussyhands wrote: »
    I can imagine what people would be saying if Trump had a dog that went around biting people.

They'd be saying things like "Dog mimics its owner!", "There's no bad dogs, only bad owners", "Trump probably abused the dog as a puppy!"

Hitler had the same type of dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Hitler had a rescue dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I wouldn't be making the Hitler comparison tbh, it would paint Trump in a bad light. Hitler was very fond of his dog whereas Trump just hates them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Leroy42 wrote: »
    The greatest capitalist country in the world wants to do away with free-market competition?

Its the most hostile move to Ireland and other countries one could make economically. Hopefully corporations can fully re-locate their tax base outside the US to show Biden he can't win on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭ollkiller

normakelle wrote: »
    Yes I genuinely believe the election was stolen

Whilst you are entitled to believe that, it is 100% factually incorrect. Whether you are suffering some form of delusion or you just want it to be true means absolutely nothing in the scheme of things. The election wasn't stolen and you need to get past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Or rocket lettuce, for the love of God not rocket lettuce!!

I also wouldn't take the global corporate tax rate stuff seriously at all - it only takes a few nations to ignore it (which will inevitably happen) and it would crumble. Added to that, the most obvious reason it would never pass is the question "who gets to decide this global corporate tax rate?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Or rocket lettuce, for the love of God not rocket lettuce!!

Ot but the yanks call it arugula

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Has the $15 minimum wage from the campaign just been wholly abandoned or whats the story with it? I remember seeing Biden ads on youtube promising it but haven't seen it mentioned in a while and I thought with Dems in control they could pass stuff like this in no time.

duploelabs wrote: »
    Oh I know, it just becomes even more ridiculous when you point out the fancy snob eating bleedin' rocket and all of the 89c it costs for a bag in Aldi! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

duploelabs wrote: »

Is *that* what you call arugula.

Mustard on hot dogs works fantastic. Honey/mustard/rosemary is an excellent glaze for lamb, especially the outstanding lamb available in Ireland.

I'm sure Major would appreciate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Igotadose wrote: »
    Is *that* what you call arugula.

Mustard on hot dogs works fantastic. Honey/mustard/rosemary is an excellent glaze for lamb, especially the outstanding lamb available in Ireland.

I'm sure Major would appreciate them.

No, I'm an Irish chef, we call it Rocket

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I have a ball. Do you think he would like to bounce it?
    I wonder if 1800_Ladladlad thinks everyone in Yemen is a Nazi?
    So, the whole purpose of this post is to point out that this flag must be Nazi-related because it uses red, black and white? That is what you have decided to be angry about today?

MOD

Enough with the personal attacking of other posters.

Threadbanned

Lifted after discussion with poster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Build the Wall Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,635 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Has the $15 minimum wage from the campaign just been wholly abandoned or whats the story with it? I remember seeing Biden ads on youtube promising it but haven't seen it mentioned in a while and I thought with Dems in control they could pass stuff like this in no time.

Few of the high profile moderates in the party seemed cautious so think it's gone out the window. Seems to be more focus in infrastructure these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Mustard on anything is gross IMO.
    However, it’s not newsworthy.

Burn in hell!!!
    Sorry that was a bit harsh.

You are wrong. And your punishment for being so wrong is that you will have to listen to a coke fuelled, ranting and raving Donnie Jr for 48 hours.

Maybe hell isn't so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Build the Wall Joe

Is Joe building the wall?

Is someone going to be along to explain why thats completely different to the Bad Orange Man building the wall?

Advertisement