Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Biden Presidency thread *Please read OP - Threadbanned Users Added 4/5/21*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭francois

biko wrote: »
    Joe have been asked about tests for mental abilities before.

When asked by reporter Errol Barnett, he angrily asked Errol if he was a junkie.

More dementia nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 19,415 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

When asked by reporter Errol Barnett, he angrily asked Errol if he was a junkie.

I'm still trying to figure out... why was he whispering?

tenor.gif

It's like the Covid-19 lab leak hypothesis situation in reverse, nothing changed about evidence but once it became polically harmless to talk about suddenly the fact checkers,commentariat , and reporters said it was ok to talk about it.

It's almost like it made sense not to throw around extremely serious accusations until information was gathered. Weird, huh?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,198 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Classic Biden. You gotta love the guy. Thanks for sharing and proving my earlier point about him being a weirdo.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

In non-conspiracy news, Biden promises to end 'ridiculously low salary' for federal firefighters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-promises-end-ridiculously-low-salary-federal-firefighters-n1272204

Next up EMTs and teachers please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

astrofool wrote: »
    This is the biko spiral of throwing events into a thread but never giving an opinion or wanting to discuss it.

re-posting for truth :pac:

Prove me wrong biko!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The ironing is delicious.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Questioning his mental abilities AGAIN and ignoring people's questions AGAIN. Reported, but nothing will be done about it of course because you're a mod. I doubt you'll even get a mod warning in bold writing.

Leave the modding to the mods please Aristotle

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The ironing is delicious.
    Did you want to engage in conversation or just throw insults out?

Yep, biko has obviously never been a teacher.
    You know nothing about me. When you're ready for conversation, let me know.

• Advertisement

More ironing. I believe I asked you some questions, would you like to answer them?
    When you're ready for conversation, let me know.

And more ironing.

I know that you get your news from incredibly biased tabloids. Why do you choose to do that?

And just like that, biko found a new rung on bottom of the desperation ladder that had not yet been discovered.
    I hope this doesn't reflect the conversation skills of the majority of the posters here.
    No content, all anger and insults.

More ironing. I believe I asked you some questions, would you like to answer them?
    Is the question why I linked to a particular website and not another?
    Why do you want to know what? Is the information I provided fake news? Do your sources have contraindicative information?

I hope this doesn't reflect the conversation skills of the majority of the posters here.
    No content, all anger and insults.

I'd love some conversation, but you routinely ignore my responses.

Do you genuinely believe Biden is struggling mentally? If so why so you ignore whole speeches in favour of weird snippets

they/them/theirs

Yes, I think he is not fit for presidency.

Is the question why I linked to a particular website and not another?
    Why do you want to know what? Is the information I provided fake news?

Because I want to know if you are aware that you get your news from objectively awful rags that both make stuff up and also don't write articles when democrats do something objectively good. Are you aware of this, and why do you do it?
    Do your sources have contraindicative information?

No, I read AP and Reuters.

Because he whispers?

Based on the fact that he whispers?

#Impeach46!

Given the two choices for president, he was by far the fitter candidate in every single way, it wasn't even a little bit of a contest in this regard.

But, if we are to eliminate Biden and those less fit than Biden, who would pass your fitness bar for president? Obama, for example?

Can you define fit? Mentally, physically or ideologically?

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement

I don't agree with his politics but that's not an issue here. He is the president and his politics goes during his presidency. That's democracy and how it should be.

He seems frail, the fall on the stairs of the plane didn't help his image at all.
    He comes across as a person that needs minding all the time or he will say or do something weird.
    But that's just my opinion, I am sure others in this thread think his whispering video and other things he's done (the seemingly inappropriate touching of children images) are perfectly normal for the leader of the free world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I don't agree with his politics but that's not an issue here. He is the president and his politics goes during his presidency. That's democracy and how it should be.

He seems frail, the fall on the stairs of the plane didn't help his image at all.
    He comes across as a person that needs minding all the time or he will say or do something weird.
    But that's just my opinion, I am sure others in this thread think his whispering video and other things he's done (the seemingly inappropriate touching of children images) are perfectly normal for the leader of the free world.

Do you think that maybe your social media consumption might be affecting your judgement?

Do you think that maybe your social media consumption might be affecting your judgement?
    No, do you think your social media consumption is affecting yours?

No, do you think your social media consumption is affecting yours?

No, because he uses unbiased sources.

Why have you ignored my question regarding this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

6 months in and we still have these ridiculous talking points lol.

Biden was mentally fit enough to wipe the floor with Trump during the debates funnily enough.

Apparently a man who goes on bike rides frequently and who comfortable won debates must be either physically or mentally frail because he whispered, but I'm sure biko will have no problem if President Mcdonalds Trump runs again in 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Pointing out irony is not an insult. I have tried to engage with you before, but each time you simply dumped a meme or a doctored video and then disappeared.

Sure, but even if you accept that, he was still the far fitter in every way of the 2 candidates, and as I said, it's not even a close contest.

Which again leads me to the question, who is an example of someone who is fit to be president, I cited Obama, do you agree with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Oh we are still on the whispering thing.

I hope he sings next time, the outrage!

• Advertisement

He's an old man. He's always been a bit of an oddball. But he's hardly a bumbling fool. His behaviour is odd, but normal enough for an eccentric old man. Plus he's actually achieving things he set out to do.

There are no videos of him inappropriately touching girls. There are carefully edited videos to make it seem he's being inappropriate, but they don't stand up to any scrutiny when you see the original footage. You really should know better than that.

they/them/theirs

Advertisement