Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Biden Presidency thread *Please read OP - Threadbanned Users Added 4/5/21*

Options
1726727728729730732»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

Re: Biden's intern's moonlighting onto his twitter accounts.

I find it embarrassing and fraudulent.

I know it's std practice these days for anyone in the spotlight but **** me, with Biden, it's quite clear that he's utterly unable for it.

I doubt he's ever logged onto twitter.

Todays voting generations have their head stuck up their arse.

It's not good for democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Lol the game's not over yet after trumps speech. Threads gone awfully quiet. Cue all the Biden stans coming back saying he's the best candidate, nothing wrong with him, "dark brandon" (cringe) etc etc. If he doesn't step down this weekend of course. Then they knew all along, best president ever etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,295 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,922 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

I don’t know what medical condition Biden has or doesn’t have but I’ve experienced enough serious medical conditions with elderly relatives and family over the last 30 years to know that something “wasn’t right”.

My personal view is that he is displaying a level of dementia type symptoms at this point simply because of some of the observed behaviours over the last year.

Doesn’t matter if my “diagnosis” around the name for his condition is wrong, the observed behaviours are concerning enough and need an open and honest discussion with the American people.

I found it extraordinary how the democrats tried to keep his condition, whatever it is, out of the public domain- that’s not democracy.

And it doesn’t at all bode well if Trump arrives in the Whitehouse next year- the Democrats have simply shown the way forward on how to keep the condition of the Presidents health and well being out of the public domain, not for a short period which is mostly justifiable, but for a very long time- the American people deserve better and I hope they start shouting for change in this area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭eightieschewbaccy

She's made it clear she has no interest in running in politics so name dropping her is just more random at this stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement