Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact details

Options
  • 19-01-2021 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I am collaborating with an organisation that is collecting money to buy, or donations of refurbished laptops for refugees in Ireland. The project is called Window 4 Opportunity and it's a project organised by Recruit Refugees in Ireland.

Do you have an email or contact details you could share with me from someone in your organisation that can assist us?

Thanks

Magdalena

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

sura28 wrote: »
    Hi

I am collaborating with an organisation that is collecting money to buy, or donations of refurbished laptops for refugees in Ireland. The project is called Window 4 Opportunity and it's a project organised by Recruit Refugees in Ireland.

Do you have an email or contact details you could share with me from someone in your organisation that can assist us?

Thanks

Magdalena
    Hi Magdalena,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Our Begin Together Fund hasn't opened yet for applications in 2021. If you keep an eye on our website here this will be updated as soon as applications can be submitted. 

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sura28

Hi Magdalena,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Our Begin Together Fund hasn't opened yet for applications in 2021. If you keep an eye on our website here this will be updated as soon as applications can be submitted. 

Thanks,
    Tara

Thanks, will keep an eye on it

Advertisement