If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" tv

Options
  • 20-01-2021 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Looking for a smart TV for my parents. Needs to be 32" to fit in a built in unit.

Would like a smart TV that will be able to show saorview channels and free satellite channels without the need for an extra box.

Currently have an old sky box that they would like to get rid of. What would you recommend

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Looking for a smart TV for my parents. Needs to be 32" to fit in a built in unit.

Would like a smart TV that will be able to show saorview channels and free satellite channels without the need for an extra box.

Currently have an old sky box that they would like to get rid of. What would you recommend
    Hi Irisheddie85.

Thanks for the post.

The only 32" that will do all this would be the LG 32LM6300 priced at 249 Euro Delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Hi Irisheddie85.

Thanks for the post.

The only 32" that will do all this would be the LG 32LM6300 priced at 249 Euro Delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

That's great. Is set up just a Matter of plugging in dish feed and aerial feed and connecting to WiFi?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

I bought this tv for a bedroom earlier in the year, picture is great and really easy to set up and use.  Have to switch between the Saorview and satellite channels but simple to do and no major lag.  I would recommend it

I bought this tv for a bedroom earlier in the year, picture is great and really easy to set up and use.  Have to switch between the Saorview and satellite channels but simple to do and no major lag.  I would recommend it
    Hey Ifeelstupid.

Glad you are enjoying your new TV :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

just ordered this myself - thanks folks

• Advertisement

just ordered this myself - thanks folks
    Cheers for the order CitizenPain :)

If you drop me your order number in a PM I will get in processed ASAP for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Bought the TV and after very quick delivery finally got round to setting it up today. Went easy enough and does exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Bought the TV and after very quick delivery finally got round to setting it up today. Went easy enough and does exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks
    Great stuff irisheddie85!

Glad to hear the TV is working well.

If you need anything else in the future just drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Same story here . Only hiccup was I only had one coax cable and managed to break it fishing a second one through . Got there in the end though.
    Had to Google to figure out how to switch from satellite to saorview but once I set rte as speed access 1 and bbc1 as 2 it was plain sailing
    Thanks guys , it’s a lovely set

Same story here . Only hiccup was I only had one coax cable and managed to break it fishing a second one through . Got there in the end though.
    Had to Google to figure out how to switch from satellite to saorview but once I set rte as  speed access 1 and bbc1 as 2  it was plain sailing
    Thanks guys , it’s a lovely set
    Hey Citizenpain.

Glad you are up and running :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.